pms from suggestive feminization?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

pms from suggestive feminization?

Postby lips69 » March 19th, 2007, 8:51 pm

I've been listening to suggestive feminization a lot for over a year now and i know it's affected me mentally as i have become obsessed with feminization but is it possible that this file could cause you to experience pms? It started a couple of months ago, where each month at around the same time, i'll get cramps and aches in my stomach and feel bloated etc. Yet i've never listened to any pms files.
Only reason i wonder if this file caused it, is that it goes back to previous lives where your a woman, so i'm wondering if pms is one of the effects of this file?
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby Patience_endures » March 20th, 2007, 4:47 am

Sounds like a hormone thing. But I don't recall if suggestive feminization had hormone suggestions in it. Having trouble remembering what it actually said, and I just listened to it about two hours ago.
The faeries it is said
Drop maple leaves into the streams
to dye thier waters red.
-translated haiku from japanese, author unknown
Patience_endures

Postby Kalendaine » March 20th, 2007, 6:42 am

I would say anything's possible, as far as your mind is concerned. Your mind may be feminizing you to the point where it makes you think you're having "periods", simply because women have them. Now, if you start actually bleeding, that may be a cause for concern, but since it isn't anything else (i'm assuming if you had a family history of colon cancer or something you would have had it checked by now,) go ahead and emjoy being closer to a woman! :p
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum