OK between...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

OK between...

Postby alexander » March 21st, 2007, 4:42 pm

Between "Feminizing Transformation", "GS Trig woman2", "trigfemaleform" and "Trig woman2" which is the best?

Also, I dont understand what the trig woman ones do. So heres the description and can someone translate it for me?

this one makes you believe your a woman when someone says the trigger which is 'transformation time for you.' Once it is said you will transform into the woman you imagine that you are until they say 'revert to normal.' you can trigger yourself if you have a period you want to be a woman in mind and you will remember everything afterwards. [self trigerable]
alexander

Postby tharcod » March 23rd, 2007, 3:48 pm

Triggers are like key words, someone says something and it triggers a reaction in your mind. For example, if you ring a bell every time you feed your dog, your dog will start salivating when you ring the bell, anticipating food. That is what a trigger is.

Feminizing Transofrmation is intended to invoke "real" changes. GS Trig Woman2, Trig Female Form, and Trig Woman2 are intended to make you hallucinate being a woman, but not create any long-term physical changes. Hallucination is a trained skill.

GS Trig Woman 2 and Trig Woman 2 have the same, identical, suggestions. One set of suggestions is given by EMG, the other set by Goddess Spiral. Its a matter of which voice you like better.

Most of the files you listed (all of them?) have scripts available in the list, you can go and read the script to see exactly what suggestions each has.
tharcod

Postby alexander » March 23rd, 2007, 8:02 pm

I don't really thing that it actually causes real physical changes though so I just want it for the fantasy. I will probably just edit the clip so that it wont induce physical changes. So is it good for hallucinations anyway?
alexander

Return to Feminizations Forum