Changing my Mind to Complete Female

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Changing my Mind to Complete Female

Postby kennifersecret » May 24th, 2007, 9:46 am

Is there anyone who can totally transform my mind to think, act, and be female? Even to the point that I see myself female in a mirror? Please help.....
kennifersecret

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 24th, 2007, 7:43 pm

Yes, I am looking for that... I already know I am but because of this big mistake birth defect cause me to learn more to be a man but yet I am really a woman trapped in a mans body... I am heading down the road to correction with a surgery but I need to get rid of this male stuff I learn and picked up over the years of being in my mistake body...

I am looking for the same
JessicaSlave2007

Postby CeeDee » May 25th, 2007, 11:35 pm

I don't think anybody is 100% one gender or the other.
I do think the vast majority of folks are mostly one gender or the other.
Sometimes the body and mind don't match

If you think you are TG/TS and are trapped in the opposite gendered body, then chances are , in my opinion and experience, you are already mentally your target gender to a large degree. But, yes, you have layered behaviors and habits over that gender idenity from the other gender, probaly in order to survive.

It's the added layers of the behaviors and habits from the gender society says you are , and that you must have, that are the problem
Your native true heartfelt gender is already in your mind... it's the layers of imposed opposite gender baggage that needs to be removed from your mind, NOT your true gender inserted into your mind, IMHO. I mean at some point way back as a kid , at some point, your behaved naturally as your true gender.. and probably got a lot of crap for it, and that is why you noticed the problem, found behaviors that caused the crap and hassle to stop or at least reduced it enough for you to survive, and replaced or layered them over your true self. Just my theory.. no science here.. or anywhere else for that matter.. nobody really knows how this happens and what causes it.

But in my opinion the real you is still in your mind , just smashed down and trampled over by stuff you learned to survive. The subconcious, as I understand things , is very very big on you surviving. In fact you can probably blame and thank your subconsious for surviving by changing your behaviors and habits to ones that society was accepting of and expecting and now you are stuck with baggage that kept you alive but is now no longer needed.

So, your feminine self ( in this case) is actualy and really already in your mind, it is just stuck behind a bunch of ( in this case) male habits and behavior.
First I would think you would need a file to convince your subconcious that it can drop and discard some of the male shielding protecting your true female self or alternately that risking societies disapproval is an acceptable hazard now in order for your true self to live. I don't think it will ever be totally safe to be different in the real world ( for anybody TG or not) , but I do think it certainly can be more healthy to accept some risk and rejection of your true self than to keep your true self totally suppressed and in some questionable safe space inside your mind. Either way.. you have to get past your protective subconcious somehow.. a secure job that you can't be fired from, winning the lottery, living in an tolerant town, having supportive friends and family can all go a long way to changing your subconcious.. I think hypnosis can help as well to give the subconcious , always protective and as fast as it can be to protect, and slow to let down those same defenses, a more realistic view of the true current level of any dangers to you and your true gender, and let some of those protective shields slip away. Skip away so you can let your true self and your true expressions of that self out of it's protective shell created by your subconcious.

Most of the feminization files tend to be aimed more at illusion, or fetishism, or forced fem. Nothing wrong with that.. that's some folks trip and thats fine... but really being trapped, thats actually quiet different.

Some folks need feminine behaviors added on, and some folks need male behaviors taken away so the true real actual feminine behaviors and expressions can be free to happen . Or the other way arround for the transguys :D .

IMHO the two folks who posted above in this thread are already female.. not 100% hardly anybody is 100% either gender.. If folks were 100% male or female the whole advertising world would have no way to mess with out heads and insecurities to sell us products to make us more whatever, cuter, taller, sexier, no play for mister gray as they say maxiderm makes you more a man and Loreal because you are worth it.
But trapped in the wrong gender body PLUS Madison Avenue is true hell.

I particularly like the fem butt growth file... not because I have a small flat butt, but because it mentions and advocates hypnosis, and hormones that you get from a doctor, exercise, diet and maybe even surgury to make it happen. Hypnosis alone might work.. might work.. but all out everything will work.. WILL WORK. To bad more files for more changes don't take that approach.

Not everybody needs stereotypical behaviors prescribed by file that happen only automagically because a file progamed them into their head.
IMHO some folks just need the subconcious protective shields dropped and some way to fight off societies multitude of messages that you are never woman enough or male enough so that their true selves can start to feel safe enough to become part of their lives.

I am not doubting the power of hypnosis, but I think it is always a good idea for a file to advocate not just the hypnotic approach to change but the self educational empowerment backed up by alternative approaches such as hormones and surgury and counseling and real world training like cooking school or sewing or dance or whatever that nutures the true self's idenity and the expresion of that true selfs true gender. I am NOT saying that you have to cook to be a true woman or sew... I am saying that getting into activitiess that you feel actually nurture your true self, maybe stuff you avoided exactly because of your true desire to do them, might be a potent way to convey to your subcocious along with hypnosis that it is safer now and that the subconcious can relax some defenses and let you be who you truely are.

I gave not found any files that wholeheartedly embrace this approach.. as I said, the closest to even an approximation or this is the multi-discpline approach advocated in fembuttgrowth.

By all means use hypnosis to reprogram the body to make a more appropiate hormonal mix.. but also advocate seeing a doctor and being truthful with that doctor about what you need and why.

Both genders and everything inbetween are human and deserve respect as humans.. but nobody is a stereotype and hoping that hypnosis will install stereotypical traits will only get you a little closer to being who you truely are, but never all the way there. Only making you free and strong to be yourself will make you yourself all the way.

You are already who you really are, who your really are and what you learned to be to survive. If you believe you are , somewhere inside your mind, a woman... well then you really are a woman right now, as hard as that can be to believe. But it is true... you just have a lot of behavioral baggage to dump.. not out of hate for it.. it saved your life.. but out of an honest deep down recognition that you are exactly what you believe yourself to be , somewhere deep down inside of yourself, and you don't need the mask or the subconcious's protection in that particular way anymore.

Unfortunately not everything is all that simple.. if you are a woman but were forced by circumstance to go thru a male puberty, then real and permanent "damage" was done to your female body by male hormones. As much as hypnosis can help, it may not be enough by itself to make a timely enough change , a through enough change all by itself. Medical help may be needed, diet and exercise may be needed, formal training in movement , dance, yoga, whatever may be needed, a real life voice coach may be needed.

This may mean money/job, focus, goal oriented behavior, and a good deal of real courage.. all things hypnosis can efficently help with.

Thousands of folks go thru transition every year, some with surgury , some without. One thing about transition though.. it only happens in real life so files need to be aimed at empowering folks to deal with real life.

It's hard for TG/TS folks , if for no other reason that, while they had to adopt cross gendered behavioes to survive they saw their sisters ( speaking MtF here , of course FtM it would be the other way about) adopt gender appropiate behaviors to survive.

Hypnosis can be a big help here, properly constructed .
CeeDee

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 26th, 2007, 8:32 pm

Okay, I do not have time to read the full thing you wrote right at this time I think I read the first 3 paragraphs which I agree... Being a woman is very easy for me when I let it out. But yes I have a great deal of habits that are male because I had to survive as a male in my life up to this point. In fact I notice that any trigger feminizations files or any feminization files for that matter does not change how I really feel inside I feel just like I am a woman. But it helps me fresh up bringing my feminity out since I have packed it away for so long. It is nothing really new to feel or be like... I feel very natural letting my feminity out and I have tried those be a woman triggers many times over and over and over, funny thing feel the same, maybe my voice changes from my stupid deeper voice to the voice maybe I should have, but the rest of me felt exactlly the same, nothing changed. So if you believe that we both have some of both gender in all of us then I am 95% woman and 5% male with this birth defect. But with a little added bad habits of maleness because of serviving in this male body for so long...

All I really need the files for is to get rid of my bad habits and to let my femininty out more....

I will read the rest later and comment =)

Boo bye for now

Jessica
JessicaSlave2007

Postby PrettyGetter » June 8th, 2007, 5:25 pm

JessicaSlave2007 wrote:Okay, I do not have time to read the full thing you wrote right at this time

That's a shame seeing how you had time to respond; CeeDee said some very wise words that could help you. (Very well said, CeeDee!)

I hope you are not still too busy to spend 5 minutes changing your life with an enlightened viewpoint!

Adding to that...

Perhaps a file that constantly reminds you of the mannerisms, behaviors, and feelings that you want to keep on the surface. In your case, feminine affirmations.

I don't know, maybe something like (and here I'm just stabbing in the dark): "you are a strong, confident, beautiful woman," "your movements are feminine and graceful," "you are interested in others'," etc. Hopefully, you get the idea.

Unfortunately, many files are more dominating-oriented and less suited for the affirmational approach, which might help in ways existing files can't.

I'm sure someone on this site can help with that?

Why not go out in the world and observe, write down some affirmations, and maybe someone on here will create a file for you?

Good luck!
PrettyGetter

Return to Feminizations Forum