Sissy4ever

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy4ever

Postby paulasissy » August 4th, 2007, 7:25 am

Hi,

i started to listen to CurseSissy Maid and CurseStrokeSissy half year before, but i think the strongest influence on me had the Sissy4Ever file. When i started listen this file, i woke up in the morning saying "i am a sissy, i am a good little sissy" in my mind. I also started wear my panties every day into work and also home, my wife still does not know about it. Now I have my own panties bought, but i also love to wear worn panties of my wife - i steal them from the hamper in the morning. I also started wear pantyhose under my trousers to work. During the day i am thousand times repeating my sissy mantra and i feel very relax.
Has anyone the similar experince with Sissy4Ever?
paulasissy

this is a vary good and addictive file

Postby memee » August 7th, 2007, 1:10 am

Addictive file Im now interring a stage where I feel a vary strong oral feeling service other sissy’s and men as well. And to be at service to a mistress who will lead me down this path …..
memee

Sissy4Ever and CurseForcedGay

Postby becoming_chloe » August 7th, 2007, 11:45 am

I have been a TV all my life and recently have been trying to turn myself gay and sissy as a means to getting to the next level. Sissy4Ever is really working for me. As is CurseForcedGay. I find it feels like exactly what a sissy must do and helps me get turned on enough to meet my male friends and fulfil my sissy fantasies. Have you tried it?
becoming_chloe

Return to Feminizations Forum