G spot

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

G spot

Postby AuntKay » August 12th, 2007, 7:13 am

O.K. I'm going out on a limb posting this here. I found a product and ordered it but did not receive it yet. It massages the male G spot. Why post at a hypnosis forum? Because you have to be in a special state of mind for it to work. Sort of a self hypnotic, mediatative state and flow state. The result is supposed to be full body orgasms, waves of them lasting long periods of time. Sort of reminds me some old girlfriends that I had. I think of the full body orgasm as a feminine thing, although I have been able to achieve them fairly regularly, although not waves of them or lasting very long. The product is called Aneros. Do a google search and you will find it. The company also has a nice website with a forum. The forum tells of people's experiences with it. I hesitate to post website addresses here out of respect for WMM.

Maybe I can finally feels the suddering waves of full body orgasms that the females can achieve!
AuntKay

Postby aj83 » August 13th, 2007, 7:47 am

I know about those, and have been quite curious about them. Quite skeptical though, and the lack of reviews on the Internet doesn't really help.
aj83

Postby gail_tgirl » August 13th, 2007, 3:17 pm

I had one...which I eventually threw out. Maybe I just never had the mindset for it.
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » August 14th, 2007, 1:59 pm

The male g-spot is located on the prostate. Just tickle it a bit with anything, your finger should be able to reach it, while you orgasm. It's amazing. You don't need any fancy products or hypnosis to do that, at least.
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum