Curse Stroke Sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby maid2b » June 5th, 2005, 3:08 pm

I was wondering if anyone was having any luck using curse stoke sissy. It seems to be one of the most popular mp3's.
maid2b

Postby polymorphis » June 7th, 2005, 3:06 pm

I have been listening to this file for a week now. This morning I realised that my nipples are much more sensitive. Not only sensitive - I actualy feel very uncomfortable feelings in my breast area. No visible psychical changes ... well maybe some addiction to the file, but that i can`t say for sure.

I think that this file have big potential, because of that masturbation trick. It resembles some magickal rituals for creating elemental or larva. You select the name of larva(Sissy name) and then U create the larva with your own vital fluid. With each drop of your cum, larva becomes stronger and stronger. At the end it will take over your mind ... and over your body. :twisted:
polymorphis

Postby joe » June 7th, 2005, 7:03 pm

how do you 'create' a larva?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby polymorphis » June 8th, 2005, 11:11 am

Larva isn`t something you can consciously create. It is rathes being, that is created by strong emotions. Larvae often stay close to its creator and try to induce strong emotions similar to emotions that created them. They are also attracted to vital fluids - blood and semen. Classical magicians say that strong emotions are like protuberances of astral fluid. Vital fluids contain many of such astral fluids too - they can serve as food for larvae.

Consciously created elemental beings are called elementars. To create elementar you need will, imagination (to imagine form of the elementar) and strong belief.

Well ... it isn`t so hard to accomplish it ... if you believe in magick. Try to look over the Net for informations.
polymorphis

Return to Feminizations Forum