Real Females, Need Info

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Real Females, Need Info

Postby Draygone » October 1st, 2007, 5:02 pm

I know this is probably tabu and something you really shouldn't be asking. But, considering the sort of place this is, I'm hoping I'm able to get away from asking this.

A question for all females. Real-life females. I've been requested to make a transgender file. I'm hoping to make the transformation and end result as close to the real thing as possible, and I doubt places like Wikipedia can give me the full story. Wikipedia explains the mechanics, but not how it truly feels. Those willing, I'm hoping you can explain to me everything you can about what it's like to have a female body. Like I said, I know this is getting incredibly personal, but I really do want this transformation to be realistic. If you're too worried about posting in here, PMing will work just as well. I'm hoping there's at least one of you that can give me the sort of details I need.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 1st, 2007, 5:24 pm

I am just courious are ther alot of gentic femals who would come into the feminization forum? it just seems odd to think you could get much a response here for this! like I said I am really just courious.
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby Darkmind » October 1st, 2007, 6:14 pm

Well, they could want to feminize someone else. ;) (Or they could be just wondering what goes on around here.)
Darkmind
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » October 1st, 2007, 7:01 pm

Yeah, I know that this place is generally male-inhabited. But it's the only place I can think of where there's even a chance a female would want to describe her non-maleness to a faceless male likeme.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 1st, 2007, 7:54 pm

ok I understand as I said I was just courious
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby allison_in_love » October 1st, 2007, 8:00 pm

as a genetic female, i have struggled with how to best to
the feminization process, and decided that in the end
the thing to focus on are emotional/psychological changes,
leaving the physical and hormonal as secondary (while still
important). my point: being a girl is not entirely or even
mostly about having a female body...it is about thinking
and feeling (esp. feeling) as a woman does...and relating
to other people as a woman does.
allison_in_love
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » October 1st, 2007, 9:18 pm

Physically, there's not much difference in feel, except women tend to be more aware of their body. Senses like touch are sharper. Skin's softer, which tends to account for that. It's just that, and I'd say it's primary... it's heightened awareness of the body.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » October 2nd, 2007, 1:21 pm

I never thought women were more tactilly sensitive than their male counterparts. Besides the obvious physical differences, I think the real difference is in how girls are socialized, as well as the way their hormones interact to make them feel. I do know for a fact that men have more of a certain hormone in their bodies that make them slightly more resistant to cold than women.
Another thing I've noticed is that women who are hit in the chest tend to say it hurts a lot more than guys do. I have a little breast tissue myself, but I can't say it hurts that much to get punched in the chest. I'm guessing that's probably due to the mamary glands. Not that I'd ever include suggestions about getting punched in the chest in a hypnosis file. :lol:
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » October 2nd, 2007, 3:25 pm

I understand the importance of the psycological differences, but the physical changes are important in a file like this. Guys don't know what it's like to have boobs (most guys anyway), or what the female equipment between the legs feels like.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gail_tgirl » October 2nd, 2007, 3:35 pm

Boobs are delightful to have :) and you too can experience them !
Try using some of the files on this site - my piccies of mine posted in the gallery
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » October 2nd, 2007, 5:53 pm

Yeah, I thought about listening to some of the files here, but I assume they were made by guys who just guessed what it would be like to be female. I wouldn't know which ones are accurate and which ones aren't.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JHoffman » October 2nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

Generally, Draygone, I'd just as quickly assume to try TrigBoobTryout, but that one hasn't worked for me. Not a lot of feminization files on this site are made by females. A few are, but not many.
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » October 2nd, 2007, 10:22 pm

Lobotaru wrote:Another thing I've noticed is that women who are hit in the chest tend to say it hurts a lot more than guys do. I have a little breast tissue myself, but I can't say it hurts that much to get punched in the chest. I'm guessing that's probably due to the mamary glands. Not that I'd ever include suggestions about getting punched in the chest in a hypnosis file. :lol:
Pretty spot on. Have you ever gotten hit in the balls? The pain is just as severe.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » October 6th, 2007, 1:36 pm

Yes I have, and may I add it is probably the reason I cannot have children to this day! :lol:
Also, sort of on topic. I think there would be a few woman coming onto this forum. Possibly women who feel that they are kind of "manly" and wish to experience some of these files for a variety of reasons.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby CeeDee » October 6th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Just a thought or two here.. in my humble observation women probably have a conciderably different relationship with their body than men have with men's bodies because a woman's body just does more stuff.
Seriously concider for a minute the logistical considerations of a period for example. Several days each month you have to be prepared to attend to the hygene requirements, have supplies on hand, work to the bodies schedual, risk bleed thru's, deal with any bloating, emotional issues... ect.
That alone could prompt a different relationship with the body, a greater awareness of the body and it's functions... but wait, as they say in infomercials, there is more.... pregnency , serious changes, serious commitment, serious logistical issues , and what about lactation... concider if you will the time and commitment of feeding or expressing every several hours night and day for a year or two.
IMHO it is not that you have to have periods, or a pregnecy, or lactate to be a woman. But you would have to have the expectation that such things could possibly happen, indeed even somewhat likely and normal , that your body has it's own rythym and operates in very significant ways all on it's own at times , outside any concious control.
Male puberty while clearly as significant in it's own way does not mark itself ( aside from the ocasional random erection) with a distinct from concious control type mainfestation of the duration of a period, a constant reminder of the "seperatness" of mind and body, or maybe said better a "body with a mind of it's own" that you have to make friends with, accomidate with, cope with.
No doubt there are many similarities and differences between men and women, societal expectations and roles ect that come with each gender, but that is all between the self and society.
When it comes to a realtionship with the body and the self, the relationship between the self mind and the body, this awareness of body that some say women have different from men, well this I think is based on the nature of the woman's body's multitude of actions that occur outside concious control that must be adapted to.
I'm not minimzing behaviors, voice, walk, mannerisms but natal women learn those as they grow up, well not voice pitch so much as vocal patterns, walk to some extent is determined by pelvic structure, but high heels are not inate, nor is walking in them. Adjusting the level of forwardness or retcience and style of interaction is to some degree based on size or strenght or ego or self assuredness as well as societal expectation and interaction. However much we all are " liberated" now, however much hunting and gathering both put food on the table , they are different styles and approaches that come with gender spcefic baggage. Even in the modern liberated corporate world kids are seen as more significant impact on a woman's job/time/responsibility than a man's despite them both being parents. Daycare for example, despite a significant number of single male parents, is more generally seen as a company perk for women. well anyway.
I'm not at all convinced I am saying any of this right. But maybe right enough for some discusion.
Men and woman , I think, see breasts differently for example... for men they are pretty much a sexual or sexy feature, women of course additionally are aware of their role in feeding children, women know they are erotic for both but the feeding kids part is very significant. I just think there is a difference when your concern is not only cup size but also if they will produce enough milk to feed and keep a child healthy.. sort of a cup and ounce kinda thing .. not just cup.
well anyway, poorly expressed but I hope you get my drift.
CeeDee

Postby kikokunoichi » November 1st, 2007, 3:16 pm

i am a real woman . i was born a woman and shall remain a woman

being a woman ishard to describe and confusing . i'll try my best i have a perfect hourglass body with a little bigger than average breasts. when i feel my curvs hips legs and sides i feel soft smoth skin everywhere i touch. for breasts i'd say feeling thier weight is most injoyable for me . if you just start out as a woman u have zero confidence in your self and are sensitive to peoples comments not only about you but other people too. when you have stomach cramps from your period it herts ALOT. what goes through your mind then is just " god stop it stop! oww!" and things like that. when i see men staring at i walk up to them and ask what they are staring at i punch them in the face. i hate it when they star i always think " dumb ass pervs" sorry for i am a tomboy . and i'm sorry if this is not good enough .
kikokunoichi

Return to Feminizations Forum