Beginnings of a Trig Catgirl Script!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Beginnings of a Trig Catgirl Script!

Postby Lobotaru » November 9th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Hello everyone! I've started trying to make a trig catgirl script meant to temporarily make a guy perceive himself physically as a catgirl (I've thought about adding a mental component, but I'm going to steer clear of that for now).

Here is how the body of the file is going to be structured.

1) Catgirl visualization
2) From now on, whenever you hear the trigger phrase...
3) Descriptive Transformation (physical + optional mental change)
4) Reinforce trigger and transformation.

The reason I have the catgirl visualization seperate from the actual transformation is because, well, there are so many different stylizations of catgirls that it made it hard to work it into a shorter format. So first we have the subject visualizing the tantalizing catgirl he likes and then he gets transformed into it. So far, the visualization portion is as follows:

Now, I want you to visualize that you are in a warm, comfortable tunnel, and at the end of the tunnel, where the light is coming in, you see the silhouette of a person, a feminine form with a perfect hourglass figure, a pair of cat ears on her head, and a feline tail slowly moving back and forth at her rear.
Just imagine this silhouette of a catgirl and how appealing she is. How sexy she is. How relaxing and fascinating she is.
Soon she is going to start walking towards you and as she does you will begin seeing more and more of her features...and the more and more of her that you see the more and more deeply relaxed and hypnotized you will become.
Now she is walking slowly and sensually down the tunnel towards you.
Imagine how she moves as she does this.. the way her arms move with the swivvle of her hips and the hypnotic sway of her tail.
Now you start to make out her hair... the hairstyle of your ideal catgirl, so perfect and wonderful, complimenting her kitty ears. so smooth and luxurious.
See her face, so pretty and feminine, with cat-like eyes, cute nose, and the other features you know your ideal catgirl has. Just take a moment to imagine that, letting her pretty face, her eyes, cute nose, her lips, her cat ears, her hair just sink into your mind. Sooo hypnotic. sooo fascinating.
Now notice her slender delicate neck... her shoulders... her breasts...
they are so wonderful and full, bobbing ever so slightly with every step she takes. You just keep soaking up every detail of her as she hypnotically sways closer and closer to you. Imagine her arms... so perfectly deliniated, leading down to her supple delicate hands with those cute kitty claws at the tips of her fingers.
Now see her tummy, so taught and sexy.
her hips... how her fur covers just the right parts so seductively... her long, slender, delicate legs, so perfect as they move... her feat with kitty claws at the tips of her toes. Just imagine her... this sensual, seductive catgirl coming closer and closer, fascinating you, lulling you deeper and deeper into trance. Finally, she is in front of you, your ideal catgirl. Just imagine every detail of her, so sensual and sexy. Her pretty face, her hair, her kitty ears, her lips, her neck, her full, round breasts, her shoulders, her slender delicate arms, her firm tummy, her feminine curves, her hips, the fullness of her ass, her long effeminant legs and delicate feet, and how her fur covers her in ways that make her all the more appealing. This catgirl is so hypnotic and fascinating that you have no desire to think about anything else.

So far that's what I have... since I have variable free time to spend, I'm not making any promises of when this will be finished. However, does anyone have any suggestions as to what they'd like to see in the transformation bit? Yes, I know, the visualization is a tad bit... long lol.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » November 10th, 2007, 3:27 pm

alright, did some revisions to that part of the body and moved onto trying to do the next segment... here is what I have so far (including the revised first block)

Now, I want you to visualize that you are in a warm, comfortable tunnel...

and at the end of the tunnel, where the light is coming in, you see the silhouette of a person,

a feminine form with a perfect hourglass figure, a pair of cat ears on her head, and a feline tail slowly moving back and forth at her rear.

Just imagine this silhouette of a catgirl and how appealing she is. How sexy she is. How relaxing and fascinating she is.

Soon she is going to start walking towards you and as she does you will begin seeing more and more of her features...

and the more and more of her that you see the more and more deeply relaxed and entranced you will become.

Now she is walking slowly and sensually down the tunnel towards you.
Imagine how she moves as she does this..

the way her arms move with the swivvle of her hips and the hypnotic sway of her ass and tail.

Now you start to make out her hair... the hairstyle of your ideal catgirl,

so perfect and wonderful, complimenting her kitty ears. so smooth and luxurious.

See her face, so pretty and feminine, with cat-like eyes, cute nose, and the other features you know your ideal catgirl has.

Just take a moment to imagine that, letting her pretty face, her eyes, her cute nose, her lips, her cat ears, her hair just sink into your mind.

Sooo hypnotic. sooo fascinating.

Now notice her slender delicate neck... her shoulders... her breasts...

they are so wonderful and full, bobbing ever so slightly with every step she takes.

You just keep soaking up every detail of her as she hypnotically sways closer and closer to you.

Imagine her arms... so perfectly deliniated, leading down to her supple delicate hands with those cute kitty claws at the tips of her fingers.

Now see her tummy, so taught and sexy.

her hips... how her fur covers just the right parts so seductively...

her long, slender, delicate legs, so perfect as they move... her feat with kitty claws at the tips of her toes. Just imagine her...

this sensual, seductive catgirl coming closer and closer, fascinating you, lulling you deeper and deeper into trance.

Finally, she is in front of you, your ideal catgirl. Just imagine every detail of her, so sensual and sexy.

Her pretty face, her hair, her kitty ears, her lips, her neck, her full, round breasts, her shoulders, her slender delicate arms, her firm tummy, her feminine curves, her hips, the fullness of her ass, her long effeminant legs and delicate feet, and how her fur covers her in ways that make her all the more appealing.

Lock this image in your mind. Feel her image locking deeply into your mind.

There is simply no way you can forget what she looks like.

Now imagine the setting around her, around you, changing...

shifting and changing until you are in a bedroom...

a girl's bedroom

and where the catgirl was just standing is now a full length mirror with her
reflection looking back at you.

Just imagine her standing in whatever pose is most natural for her...

and now, you just realized that you are in the exact same position...

It feels so natural to stand the way she stands, to move the way she moves.

and that's because you are becoming her.

From now on, whenever you hear the words, sweet kitten time for you, you will find yourself transformed into the catgirl you see in the mirror.

You will become her, totally and completely, perceiving yourself in every way as this beautiful, sensual catgirl.

Notice that you are at eye level now, gazing deeply into her cat-like, feminine eyes... and realize that they are your eyes... so deep and hypnotic.

Well, that's it for now... I'm still debating whether to just post the whole script here when I finish or submit it to the site...

Oh yeah, and I am a bit confused as to whether this file belongs in the Feminization forum or the TF furry forum... its kind of both, but I personally thought it lent itself moreso towards a feminization fetish end with some TF elements. I don't want to get on anyone's bad case here just because it has a few furry elements.

P.S. Hot Damn! That Catgirl TG file idea I put in the voting page is climbing the list like a squirrell climbing a redwood tree after drinking a can of red bull! A really big can of red bull!
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby whatsername100 » December 5th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Great job on the script. I hope this gets made into a file, too; this is one I would really like to see up.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum