conflicted about cursestrokesissy!!!!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

conflicted about cursestrokesissy!!!!

Postby nailover » November 28th, 2007, 5:22 pm

i am really afraid of how much i am aroused and on the same level scared of curse stroke sissy i am a regular guy with a girlfriend but in heart i have the deepest desires to be feminzed and contollled by any kind of woman especially if she doesnt look that good but has manicured artificial nails. i wanna know if by listening to the stokr sissy file will i want to get my sissy nails done at a beauty salon i am afraid i really wont be able to control myself, and i really want that to happen so HELP ME what do i do??????? :(
nailover

Postby FlameD » November 28th, 2007, 11:23 pm

So, you want to be feminized. You want to listen to StrokeSissy, and you want it to work.

And your question is... what? Should you do what you want?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » November 29th, 2007, 12:03 am

My $0.02 : As a general rule of thumb, I'd stay away from the curse files unless you are 100% sure that you could live the rest of your life with the results. From what the others have written about that file, it seems getting your nails done would be the least of your worries. Maybe as a "regular guy", this file would be too much too quick, like a jump off the deep end?
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby nailover » November 29th, 2007, 10:07 am

youre right i think i am going to try it out
i hope it goes well for me if not than you will be hearing from a changed man !
nailover

Postby Henrique » November 29th, 2007, 4:01 pm

nailover wrote:youre right i think i am going to try it out
i hope it goes well for me if not than you will be hearing from a changed man !

yeah, we would love to read your experiences with the file.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

i am such a sissy

Postby nailover » November 29th, 2007, 7:52 pm

what can i do about this curse stroke sissy file could someone explain to me what it does please?
nailover

Re: i am such a sissy

Postby wmm_guest » November 29th, 2007, 9:17 pm

nailover wrote:what can i do about this curse stroke sissy file could someone explain to me what it does please?

Quite simply it "links", in your brain, certain sissy behavior patterns
to masturbating. Also you will want to tell someone a name you choose
to be called as a sissy!

I have tried curses AND never have been cursed!!! Just a little more
inclined to follow commands.

I tried it just because I was curious, not because I am a sissy in my
own right.

Hope this helps,
wmm_guest
wmm_guest

Re: i am such a sissy

Postby WhoreDoll » November 30th, 2007, 12:39 am

wmm_guest wrote:

Quite simply it "links", in your brain, certain sissy behavior patterns
to masturbating. Also you will want to tell someone a name you choose
to be called as a sissy!

I have tried curses AND never have been cursed!!! Just a little more
inclined to follow commands.

I tried it just because I was curious, not because I am a sissy in my
own right.

Hope this helps,
wmm_guest

I think curse is a strong word for the those types of files, though they remain somewhat accurate as if you accept elements like listening to file as much as possible or over and over the suggestions become in effect permanently reinforced.
WhoreDoll

curse stroke sissy

Postby lilsissy4u2 » February 4th, 2008, 2:01 pm

i was first given this file to listen to by a freind who had given me some other files to listen too, i had thoroughly enjoyed the experience this now file and though i didn't know it at the time was being groomed with slave files to obey masters commands, when he gave me the curse stroke sissy file to listen too i was almost immediately addicted to it, after 3 months of listening i found myself craving to be a sissy for any man around, dressing sexy and pleasuring men
now all i want is to become all fem and to serve men as there feminized
lilsissy4u2

Postby Jennjenn » May 13th, 2008, 10:04 am

I have been listening to this file for about 2 yrs and the only thing is that I want to listen to it more and more. I bought more womans clothes and every time I get horny I would prefer to listen to the file than masterbate. I can't help it, it is very addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy1nz » July 1st, 2008, 10:22 pm

Addictive and insidious. This is a very influential and arousing file.
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 2nd, 2008, 4:10 am

If you quit listening to it the effects will wear off. If its your desire though you might not stop very easily. So just go a head and enjoy it if thats your hearts desire anyway.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

curse stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 2nd, 2008, 2:13 pm

I guess we'll be reading about you all in the success files.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Curse sissy

Postby jennewhalf » July 15th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Has anyone managed to get this file out of their head. I am really struggling and I have not listened to this for three months or more. My femininity is comming to the surface daily. I keep imagining that I have long nails and think my breats are growing. Every time I masturbate I have to call out my fem name (Jenifer) and am becomming bi and want to suck cock. Its really driving me towards being a sissy. I spoke with my wife. She knows I used dress up and asked here joking to femme me. I want to forget but at the same time am begining to enjoy. Is there wayout. Does the EMG file work.
jennewhalf

Postby sammy1nz » July 16th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Hi Jennie

You chose to listen to the file because the ideas where already in your head. The file confirms and reinforces. Find some allison_in_love files to listen to as well. They are a nice gentle contrast. Mind you, the other night when I started to have doubts about my feminization, I lined up strokesissy on my player to listen to in case I couldn't sleep worrying about it!
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » July 18th, 2008, 4:21 am

Hi,I have a little question about curse stroke sissy. Has anyone, after listening to the file, gone down the road of confessing their sissy needs and desires to a master or mistress? And does that person now have control over you? This seems to be the ultimate goal of the file and I just wondered if anyone was living out this scenario for real. Thanks
adriana
Regular
Regular

stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » July 18th, 2008, 2:34 pm

I am very close to waning to tell my wife I want to be feminized for real.She knows that I used to cross dress. I am going nuts with this file. Last night I wanted to listen to it again. The only thing that stoped me was the battery in my MP3 player. Today I even found my self walking like a sissy and I keep touching my nipples which make me real horny. The more I am horny the move it seems to take over me. I have never thought about false nails and know I keep loking at my hands wanting them, I lick my lips and am day dreaming about big cocks. Don't listen to this file if you don't want it. I thought it was a joke. It is no joke. I keep calling myself by my femme name and really want to confess. I want boobs and I dream about being a slave to my wife and her lover. I have evn posted a advert on a dating line as a sissy.
I don't want to go further but something is driving me down the path. I want this but have family so I am going to have to stop or reall become a sissy. Any ideas how I can run. Not listening to the file does not stop you. It is like a circle more wanking more femme more wanking and you begin to change. I most really be a transexual deep down.
jennewhalf

Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby jennewhalf » July 23rd, 2008, 5:52 pm

I wanted to get out. Found it is amazingly hard. Started to listen to the files today.If you are unsure do not I repeat listent to these file. All day I have found my self doing femine things, running my hand through my have, walking as if I was in heels. I don't care if anyone is looking. after work I went to Evans (a UK larger sized woman cloths shop) and actually spent five minutes looking at a nightie, dresses and high heels. I passed a beauty shop and started to look at my hands and thinking how wonderful my nail could be. Last night I stayed on the internet searching for cute guys and how to give blow jobs. I am also starting not to resist. I want out but want further. I have posted another add on an on-line dating site. I am also found that I want to be slim. Tonight I asked my wife I could dress up. she knows about my crossdressing but not that I want to go further and want to become a real sissy with little sissy tities. Please do not listen to this file. I was sceptical about this before but I can not beilieve how much I have changed. whats next I want a boyfriend. 8O
jennewhalf

Re: Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby adriana » July 24th, 2008, 10:55 am

jennewhalf wrote:I wanted to get out. Found it is amazingly hard. Started to listen to the files today.If you are unsure do not I repeat listent to these file. All day I have found my self doing femine things, running my hand through my have, walking as if I was in heels. I don't care if anyone is looking. after work I went to Evans (a UK larger sized woman cloths shop) and actually spent five minutes looking at a nightie, dresses and high heels. I passed a beauty shop and started to look at my hands and thinking how wonderful my nail could be. Last night I stayed on the internet searching for cute guys and how to give blow jobs. I am also starting not to resist. I want out but want further. I have posted another add on an on-line dating site. I am also found that I want to be slim. Tonight I asked my wife I could dress up. she knows about my crossdressing but not that I want to go further and want to become a real sissy with little sissy tities. Please do not listen to this file. I was sceptical about this before but I can not beilieve how much I have changed. whats next I want a boyfriend. 8O

Please tell us- What did your wife say? Anyway, this might help with blow job research-http://www.hypnoticwishes.com/adult/gallery/how-to-suck-cock.shtml
adriana
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum