food that help breast growth

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

food that help breast growth

Postby Hazukix » June 13th, 2005, 2:28 pm

does any one know any food that help the process of breast growth? thanks.
Hazukix

Postby axedarkdemon14 » June 13th, 2005, 4:09 pm

soy is a food which helps i hear. i think its soy or if you want to increase the amount of fat in your body which will go into your breasts then any fatty food would do.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » June 13th, 2005, 11:48 pm

Actually, soy contains alot of phyto-estrogens.
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby TabbyCat » June 14th, 2005, 4:06 am

What does that mean?
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » June 14th, 2005, 9:35 am

makidas wrote:Actually, soy contains alot of phyto-estrogens.
TabbyCat wrote:What does that mean?

From Wikipedia

Phytoestrogens are trace substances in our food which mimic and supplement the action of the body's own hormone, estrogen (sometimes spelt as 'oestrogen'). They are a comparatively recent discovery, and researchers are still exploring the nutritional role of these substances in such diverse metabolic functions as the regulation of cholesterol, and the maintaining of proper bone density post menopause.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Not Food, but it helps the breasts grow!

Postby benderofgender » June 16th, 2005, 6:53 am

You can use Snake Bite Suction cups, that you buy from Target.
Or you can go to a beauty Supply Store and get Hydrogen Peroxide, 10%, the Stronger Formula from the Beauty Supply Store. And then use a Q-Tip to rub this on your Nipples. It'll feel real warm, but it'll push Oxygen into the breasts, since that's the job of the breast. Hold your fingers under cold water if you get it on your fingers.
Play with your nipples every chance you can get and keep them pushed out. :D
BEND MY GENDER!!
benderofgender

Re: Not Food, but it helps the breasts grow!

Postby axedarkdemon14 » June 16th, 2005, 4:57 pm

benderofgender wrote: It'll feel real warm, but it'll push Oxygen into the breasts, since that's the job of the breast.

wait i sec what do you mean by the job of the breast. :?:
i thought that the job of the breast was to produce milk when you have a baby. :?
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Peroxide ?

Postby gail_tgirl » June 29th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Hi Bendergender,
Have you actually used the peroxide ? What affect did it have and how many times did you use it before it showed an affect ? Does it not run the risk of burning your nips ?

gail
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 3rd, 2005, 11:52 pm

I've been researching this for three years. I still haven't found an effective food. I have a very high metabolism, so gaining weight at all is difficult in itself. Actually, gaining weight for me takes more effort than feminizing.

I've decided that starchy foods (bread/potatos) are not a good idea at all. Nor is refined sugars. All of these things seem to put on weight in the wrong place.

What seems to work best for me is dairy products. Cheese does a hell of a lot to make me feel more feminine in general. Either I'm crazy, or there is something in there that helps. I use Mozzerella (sp?) cheese. I also highly recommend eating it alone. I just melt it, stick it in a bowl, and spoon it up.

Also, milk. Especially if taken with some kind of oil. Originally, I was trying the Genuine Milk Diet to try to increase my weight, but after a few days I decided that my stomach didn't like that idea (buying lactase-enhanced milk was too expensive). So I tried doing some food combining. It seems that if you drink a few sips of oil (I prefer walnut oil or peanut oil) and then drink a class of milk, it helps. But this is a recent development, so I haven't been testing it for very long. Even better is to eat a bit of natural peanut butter (or some other nut butter, not the homogenized kind), and then let your stomach settle for a short time and drink a glass of milk. But the peanut butter has to be natural peanut butter. The oil in most store brands has been modified, and it is not absorbed or utilized the same by your body.

I'd be interested to hear any feedback on this, particularly the cheese.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » July 4th, 2005, 9:50 am

Jesus this is fucked up shit! Makes me wonder what weird stuff we do to ourselves in persuit of our fetishes and life changing ambitions! I'm no different, while pursuing my diaper fetish, I've put tubes where God never intended them to go and much more!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » July 4th, 2005, 10:37 am

davelowe1977 wrote:Jesus this is fucked up shit!

That's very likely. But this is my will. I don't know why I want to do this. It's just the way I am. And I'd rather regret something that I did, than regret something that I didn't do.

To each their own.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » July 4th, 2005, 11:50 am

I wasn't criticising, and I wholeheartedly agree with you.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » July 9th, 2005, 10:30 am

My research has paid off. Apparently, sugars are good for weight gain (and thus, body proportionality in feminization) due to their ease of digestion. In particular, fructose, which apparently bypasses certain metabolic pathways that make you feel satiated. So, my new idea is this:

Drink some soda water (but not too much) shortly before your meals. Make sure it is decaffeinated. This will fool your body into thinking it is hungrier than it actually is, allowing you to eat more.

However, I am still not certain exactly which food combinations work best for breast growth. Thus, the experiment continues.

EDIT: I might be making more headway. Yesterday seemed very effective overall. I'm not sure if it was due to pure willpower, or the large amount of ice cream that I consumed. In any case, I definitely increased female hormone counts, as is evidenced by genital odor. Yeah, laugh all you want, but over the years I've found that the odor of my penis is the most accurate objective measure for immediate sex hormone change, unless you cough up some money for a saliva test.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: Peroxide ?

Postby benderofgender » July 13th, 2005, 12:56 pm

You won't burn the nips unless you overdo it more than twice a day with the 35% formula. BUT, if you do then just splash some cold water over them for a couple minutes. Try it, it'll breath life into them. :idea:

gail_tgirl wrote:Hi Bendergender,
Have you actually used the peroxide ? What affect did it have and how many times did you use it before it showed an affect ? Does it not run the risk of burning your nips ?

gail
benderofgender

Postby VeryGnawty » July 14th, 2005, 7:37 am

My new love is ice cream. I swear this stuff is working. My um...chest...has been a little sore (but not much) over the last few days.

I'm not certain how healthy it is to be eating ice cream all the time but damnit, I've been on more peculiar diets, and I think this might work. Now, to go meditate...
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » July 14th, 2005, 2:04 pm

Hamburger from factory-style farms, these cows are routinely pumped with estrogens in order to fatten them up. The estrogen is naimly stored in the fatty tissues. This would also explain why dairy products work, I highly doubt it's coincidence that Japanese women are 1/4 as likely to get breast cancer than american women (excess estrogens, especially synthesized, are proven to cause breast cancer), and the Japanese don't use chemicals on their animals.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

You are wrong.

Postby benderofgender » July 15th, 2005, 5:30 am

Actually, you're completely wrong about estrogens causing cancer. Recently it was discovered that the guy who was doing that study had doctored the results, because it conflicted with his theory. He set out to do this study to prove estrogens were bad. He found so many women were improving, that it was going to make him look bad, so he doctored the results.
Perhaps you haven't been following the news enough, but the guy was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Seems like it didn't get as much press as his false reports.
You might be right about hamburger causing cancer. Pork has microscopic organisms that eat away your spinal chord.

makidas wrote:Hamburger from factory-style farms, these cows are routinely pumped with estrogens in order to fatten them up. The estrogen is naimly stored in the fatty tissues. This would also explain why dairy products work, I highly doubt it's coincidence that Japanese women are 1/4 as likely to get breast cancer than american women (excess estrogens, especially synthesized, are proven to cause breast cancer), and the Japanese don't use chemicals on their animals.
benderofgender

Re: You are wrong.

Postby VeryGnawty » July 15th, 2005, 10:26 am

benderofgender wrote:Actually, you're completely wrong about estrogens causing cancer. Recently it was discovered that the guy who was doing that study had doctored the results, because it conflicted with his theory.

I would like a link for this.

Pork has microscopic organisms that eat away your spinal chord.

And I would like a link, or a reference, to the actual study for this.

I don't mean to be a skeptic. Well, actually, I do mean to be a skeptic, but that's not the point. The point is that I've done a lot of dietary research over the last three years, and I haven't found anything even resembling what you are talking about, other than pork possibly containing panhaemagglutinic lectins.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Breast Development

Postby TulaT » August 10th, 2005, 5:33 am

Not dietry, but I know a yahoo group wjere the owner has developed own herb/treatment rub... works by the results there too. I could give the link, but not sure of posting links rules here... haven't been around for a while

Message me if interested
TulaT

Postby asdf » August 10th, 2005, 7:53 pm

Try to eat "right." No refined sugars, glucose, etc. Dairy can actually disrupt your hormones to make feminization more difficult. Take supplements. Drink water. Most of all, practice proper hygiene (something that too many boys miss).

Saw Palmetto is supposedly an effective antiandrogen. Look for it in grocery stores. Take one capsule three times daily. Even if it doesn't give you visible results, your performance in the bedroom will change. ;)
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » August 11th, 2005, 9:39 am

asdf wrote:Try to eat "right." No refined sugars, glucose, etc. Dairy can actually disrupt your hormones to make feminization more difficult. Take supplements. Drink water. Most of all, practice proper hygiene (something that too many boys miss).

I agree for the most part. Further experiments have shown that sodas and other refined sugar products are no good, although for me it's still in the air about the dairy. I'm planning on cutting it out again and trying a more vegan lifestyle.

Saw Palmetto is supposedly an effective antiandrogen. Look for it in grocery stores. Take one capsule three times daily. Even if it doesn't give you visible results, your performance in the bedroom will change. ;)

Be careful with this one. I've read that it can actually increase androgen counts by converting through the metabolic pathways of progesterone, although it should still reduce DHT's, if studies are to be believed.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby asdf » August 11th, 2005, 11:07 pm

DHT is responsible for most male characteristics (body hair, rough skin). Saw Palmetto reduces the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

I gave up dairy at fourteen and never looked back. Speak to a nutritionist about it, and they'll give you a mouthful.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby donna2001 » September 20th, 2005, 8:45 pm

I found many herbs that contain phytoestrogens, but of course they don,t work very well in the presence of testosterone so when I read the clinical studies on licorice root I was very exited. A chemical in the root binds to dht and renders it useless(unavailable) to your body. It also has estrogenic and progesteronic activity as well as increasing prolactin levels. However it is not for everyone. It can raise blood pressure in some people and agravate heart problems if you have them so PLEASE do some research before you decide to use it. The active ingredient is Glycirrhizin. I have used it in approximately the recommended dosage for about 5 weeks now in combination with other herbs I've been taking for a longer time and the results are promising. Good luck, Donna.
donna2001
Regular
Regular

herb's

Postby JamieCoffee » September 21st, 2005, 1:53 pm

I have been do the herb thing now for about a year black coshoh,evening premrose with no change till I added saw polmeto now I'm a small a cup with substancual nipple growth
JamieCoffee

Re: You are wrong.

Postby shelly » September 23rd, 2005, 6:49 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:

I would like a link for this.

Pork has microscopic organisms that eat away your spinal chord.

And I would like a link, or a reference, to the actual study for this.

This is referred to as cysticercosis.

Not only does it attack the spinal cord, but the brain as well. Eating uncooked pork can result in a 6 foot long tape worm wrapped around your brain...
shelly

Return to Feminizations Forum