Questions about TrigSlowWomanChange

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Questions about TrigSlowWomanChange

Postby Grungepunkkid » June 20th, 2005, 9:55 pm

I have some questions about the TrigSlowWomanChange file. First, I know that it's slow, but like how slow are we talking? Like maybe an hour or so? And my other question is can I become an animated character like Jessica Rabbit or another female cartoon person? If anybody can provide info for these questions, that would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.
Grungepunkkid

Postby aeroue » June 21st, 2005, 2:48 pm

not directly related, but if your interested in becoming animals try out the furry files.

more related, im not sure, but i think it says any picture you look at you may become, however i just had a few beers and a couple spleefs so dunno...
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Questions about TrigSlowWomanChange

Postby dharden » June 21st, 2005, 6:17 pm

Grungepunkkid wrote:I have some questions about the TrigSlowWomanChange file. First, I know that it's slow, but like how slow are we talking? Like maybe an hour or so?

I've always interpreted that as "perceivable". IOW, slow enough that you can feel any changes as they occur, without being so slow that you wouldn't notice any difference from moment to moment. Within that range of speeds, it takes the time it takes - there's no definite time frame.

And my other question is can I become an animated character like Jessica Rabbit or another female cartoon person? If anybody can provide info for these questions, that would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

I don't know. Hypnosis/trance is interactive, and can be influenced by the expectations you have. If you consistenly approach the file with the idea that you can do that, then you may, eventually, be able to.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ryu829 » July 1st, 2005, 12:59 pm

jessica rabbit isnt a animal. she is roger rabbit's wife (who framed roger rabbit) and she is a hot animated female human.
ryu829

Return to Feminizations Forum