Nymphettes

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Nymphettes

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 14th, 2008, 5:55 pm

I need a few girls! Submissive girls to create user friendly environment on my new web site. Calling all girl subs this is the time for you to respond to the call of your mistress/mentor. By the way that includes TG, TS persons. I really want to make my site friendly to the transgendered community. I am signing up Nymphettes which are Nymphs in training. Are you ready for the magical transformation? whispernymph.com mail me or join me when I am on yahoo. I need totally dedicated submissives that will trust me to take total control and do what is best for them. Love Sabrina

P.S. You Know I know what is best for you! let go!
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

im willing

Postby slaveboy0001 » June 16th, 2008, 12:33 am

Hi my male is slaveboy0001@yahoo.com

Im all yours...
slaveboy0001

Postby hypslave4her » June 16th, 2008, 7:50 am

oooh, yes! me too!
i want to be your babydoll nymphette.
please, what should i do?
hypslave4her

Postby Teltroxine » June 16th, 2008, 11:26 am

i love your flash animations, did you make them?
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby AlexD » June 17th, 2008, 6:07 am

I'm a 20 year old student now on my third week of HRT, however I've always enjoyed hypnosis and would love to do something beyond this. Fantasy has always interested me and what I've seen on your website seems great.
AlexD

Nymphettes

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 17th, 2008, 11:56 am

Right Now I have to finish the web site. If you want me to get my Nymphette program started then help me get finished faster. I am looking for a 3d avatar chat I can embed into a web page and or one I can embed into the site. The one up is just to get by until I can find something better. If I have to I'll build it but boy will that be a lot of work. I also need a satellite dish and box for internet. Dial-up is slowing me way down. Find me the best one and help me get it. I need donations for that. I live in an area that I can't get any thing but dial-up, so a dish is my only other alternative. I should have a forum and blog up soon maybe by the end of the week. Keep checking into the site I will post a few more goodies soon. I did make the flashes thats why the annoying logo is up there it was trial software. If some knows a good flash editor I can get for free or can send me one I'll make more. Please everyone be patient I am working as hard as I can. I have a regular job as well so that slows me down also. Thanks for all the interest and support.

Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » June 17th, 2008, 3:04 pm

id love too, im lisacd20@yahoo.ca
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kitten » July 9th, 2008, 11:21 am

Please include me, too. rach_a_mckay@hotmail.com
kitten