Sexual Confusion

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sexual Confusion

Postby pyroid » July 16th, 2008, 12:59 am

Ok, I have always thought it intresting to figure out how it feels like to be a woman. I have listened to many of the female files but none of the curse/perminate ones to figure out just that. As of late I have noticed I have fantasized about giving a blow job. Could one of the files have done something to cause this. The funny thing is I'm really not put off by the fact I want to service someone, It just shocked me that I would fantasize about it.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby poetzero » July 16th, 2008, 7:57 am

What were some of the files you listened to? It is quite possible one or more of them are responsible for what you're thinking. Enjoy. :wink:
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby pyroid » July 16th, 2008, 9:38 pm

I have tried xgirl and woman for a day and a few others but none with actual physical or mental change, or atleast I thought lol. I seems odd to me for I have never been attracted to other men before and I really still don't truely think I am attracted to men as I am fantasizing over the action.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » July 17th, 2008, 11:02 pm

If you listened to any of the sissy type files, you may have picked it up there. Oh well. While that part is active you might as well enjoy it :twisted:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » July 17th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Not that I recall but I have tried many when I first found this cite. I got in a little over my head and I guess I could have. I changed that when just trying a lot of files didn't seem to be working.

And as of late I have had some success, I have gone under to an extend. Some times I go deep and come back with no recolection of the file other then the counting down. And others I find my self unable to move for my body feels heavy but comfortable yet I can still hear the file being said.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » August 18th, 2008, 1:14 pm

It sounds like you are starting to have some really great success with the files. Just remember if you feel uncomfortable with any of the suggestions being given that you can always suggest an alternative scenario to yourself during trance. Simply suggest to yourself before going into trance that if you find something you are uncomfortable with, you can stop the recording and make your own suggestions. Have fun. :D
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum