Butt Plug

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Butt Plug

Postby babyalecjensen » August 22nd, 2008, 12:16 am

Never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by babyalecjensen on August 22nd, 2008, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
babyalecjensen

Re: Butt Plug

Postby loony28 » August 22nd, 2008, 8:16 am

babyalecjensen wrote:So I recently puchased loads of anal toys from a online store but havent had much of a chnce to use them. I try, but for some strange reason, my ass hole seems to be smaller or tighter so I can't fit the anal toys and it is really bothering me.

P.S. I just want to let you know that as i write this I am wearing a disposable diper and white plastic pants with pink lace around the butt and leg holes.

So why did you post this in the feminizations forum?

With the anal toys I'm sure that you've tried lube haven't you. Another thing that I've heard is that if you relax or even push like you're taking a shit that it might help the insertion. Barring that I'd say that the toys you have a too big for you at this time. Try finding smaller ones. Granted, I'm no expert on this as I don't use anal toys.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » August 24th, 2008, 4:19 am

You have to relax the anal sphincter otherwise you will injure yourself. Try looking into Kegel exercise or something similar.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum