Curse Body of an 18 year old girl

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Body of an 18 year old girl

Postby eranila » August 24th, 2008, 6:39 am

Hi,
I listen Curse Body of an 18 year old girl for some times now at least once a day.
I thought seeing first a rejuve. Instead of that, but it is possible that remains only one impression, I feel my skin softer and am a little less nervous as usual.
I am more aware to wear as a woman without to feel me guilty.
I wonder if this file really functions or if it's only modify the woman feel we could have.
In is other words, is it completly transform physicaly or is it only an impression?
Is someone having some real physicals effects with this file?
Thx
eranila

Postby PS360 » August 24th, 2008, 7:45 pm

Pics if it works
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Henrique » August 25th, 2008, 12:58 pm

PS360, it's not a rule, but by the netiquette, don't necropost.
The person who wrote this may not be at the foruns from a looong time, so "pic or it didn't happen" may have little to no result.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PS360 » August 26th, 2008, 5:22 pm

What?

i was just asking if it did work to provide pics so we can confirm the fact that it works.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Curse Body of an 18 year old girl

Postby loony28 » August 26th, 2008, 9:35 pm

eranila wrote:Hi,
I listen Curse Body of an 18 year old girl for some times now at least once a day.
I thought seeing first a rejuve. Instead of that, but it is possible that remains only one impression, I feel my skin softer and am a little less nervous as usual.
I am more aware to wear as a woman without to feel me guilty.
I wonder if this file really functions or if it's only modify the woman feel we could have.
In is other words, is it completly transform physicaly or is it only an impression?
Is someone having some real physicals effects with this file?
Thx

Keep us posted on this. It is suppose to cause a real physical transformation.

Henrique wrote:PS360, it's not a rule, but by the netiquette, don't necropost.
The person who wrote this may not be at the foruns from a looong time, so "pic or it didn't happen" may have little to no result.

I didn't take his post as the "pic or it didn't happen" kind of post. He was just asking for pics if it did work for eranila. Just because there may not be picks doesn't mean that it didn't happen or doesn't exist. Take the wind for example. We can't see the wind but we know it's there, we can see it's effects and feel it. If someone shoots someone else it still happened whether someone took a pic of them doing it or not. Just a little something for people to chew on.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » August 27th, 2008, 2:15 pm

loony28, what is happening to your mind?

When I said the "little to no result" it was to be read: "dont ask about the pictures, because the user make this topic a long time ago and may not be viewing this forum anymore, being unnable to provide you with the requested pictures".

little to no result to be provide with pic because the user may not use the foruns anymore

Stop thinking i'm trying to corrupt everyone! lol

I'm rereading this, and could be sure it was a necroposting...

Sorry if I made a mistake.

Discovered it: I read the join date as the post date!
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mudkips » August 27th, 2008, 2:19 pm

loony28 wrote:
I didn't take his post as the "pic or it didn't happen" kind of post. He was just asking for pics if it did work for eranila. Just because there may not be picks doesn't mean that it didn't happen or doesn't exist. Take the wind for example. We can't see the wind but we know it's there, we can see it's effects and feel it. If someone shoots someone else it still happened whether someone took a pic of them doing it or not. Just a little something for people to chew on.

That... doesn't even have anything to do with anything.
mudkips

Postby PS360 » August 27th, 2008, 5:42 pm

mudkips wrote:
loony28 wrote:

That... doesn't even have anything to do with anything.

Yes it does.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » August 28th, 2008, 5:48 am

Now two people have posted "pics"

This topic is fulfilled.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » August 28th, 2008, 7:30 am

VeryGnawty wrote:Now two people have posted "pics"

This topic is fulfilled.

:lol: That's good VeryGnawty. Though I don't think those were the pics they wanted.

Henrique, I think that my mind is long gone. Or maybe it isn't, maybe it's your mind that's long gone.

Mudkips, I wrote that because of what Henrique wrote and what others write. For most people if there isn't a pic of something then it doesn't exist or didn't happen. My examples were to illistrate that that isn't so. There are things that exist that we don't have pics of and there are things that happen that we don't have pics of.

While I would really like to see pics of the transformation I'm not going to come right out and say that it didn't or couldn't happen. I do tend to be on the sceptical side of things because I know there are hoaxers out there that will hoax anything. Though if my gut tells me that someone is telling the truth then I usually listen.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby mudkips » August 28th, 2008, 10:30 am

That makes it a bit more clear, at least. Thanks.
mudkips

Postby PS360 » August 29th, 2008, 9:22 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:Now two people have posted "pics"

This topic is fulfilled.

HUR HURRR
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby orisha_ts » August 31st, 2008, 9:10 pm

Henrique wrote:PS360, it's not a rule, but by the netiquette, don't necropost.

To be honest, I don't think that was a necropost.

[quote"Original Timestamp"]
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:39 pm Post subject: Curse Body of an 18 year old girl
[/quote]

PS360 followed up the next day, which I really don't believe is tantamount to necroposting.

At any rate, we're veering off... Eranila, good luck with the file, and I, for one, would be very interested in hearing of any effects you get from this file.

Regards,
Orisha.
orisha_ts

Postby eranila » September 1st, 2008, 3:57 am

orisha_ts wrote:
At any rate, we're veering off... Eranila, good luck with the file, and I, for one, would be very interested in hearing of any effects you get from this file.

Regards,
Orisha.

Thanks
eranila

Postby Henrique » September 1st, 2008, 3:23 pm

orisha, I've made the mistake to see the join date as post date, already explained. My apologies.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum