triggered female

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

triggered female

Postby speedy756 » October 14th, 2008, 11:17 am

hi all i'm new to all this and i listened to the( trig slow woman change)slowly become her now.
But it has till now no effect on me. is there anything that i do wrong i became relaxed. Or do i need a live session
Hope someone can help me out ;-)
speedy756

Postby dee » October 15th, 2008, 5:18 am

Some changes are small at first.
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » October 15th, 2008, 9:44 am

You're trying to start by jumping into the deep end. That file calls for so many changed perceptions that it's very common for any initial effects to be partial and transitory. Also, true visual hallucinations are some of the most difficult (post-)hypnotic effects to produce, so if you can't produce them when you're just starting out, it doesn't mean anything.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Baby Steps

Postby Calimore » October 15th, 2008, 10:30 am

Dee is right - don't expect huge changes after listening to a file such as that one once or twice.

In fact, if I wanted a complex file like that one to work, I'd listen to it every day, 4-5 times week. But I'd also be trying out different induction files, perhaps before I listened to the file that I wanted to work, and I'd try mixing in some support files like TrainSusceptible, Suggestible, and Deepening.

Many people try a hypnosis file with the expectation that they'll have an experience similar to what they see on television or in the movies. While some people can experience that, most of us have to work for it a little to recognize when we have gone into a deep trance or to get reliable results from post-hypnotic suggestions.

So, keep practicing. That's right - view this as a new skill you are acquiring that, once mastered, will allow you to make changes in you life that will help you and others. You'll probably find that the time you spend practicing makes for a relaxing break in your routine. Don't be surprised that, if you just relax and let your mind listen to the files, you find yourself getting so relaxed that to slip off into trance. Once that happens, you'll probably notice some of the feminine changes you were hoping for are beginning to happening. In any case, have FUN with it and be sure to let us know how you're doing.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum