For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Tania_lx » October 20th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Nice file, but I think the music is to loud in the mix.
Thanks for the file.
Tania_lx

Postby sissybrandi » October 30th, 2008, 8:13 pm

I really like this file. I rated it 4/5 simply because there is one point that always catches my conscious mind, even though the induction is fantastic. The "target weight" is a really bad idea. Those of us with large, masculine bodies will never reach such a weight, nor would such a weight be healthy for 99% of the population at large. I think you might give some consideration to re-recording with the suggestion to diet and exercise until a healthy weight is reached. The use of a specific weight is inappropriate for general usage.
sissybrandi

Postby diggermaloo » December 4th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Hi
Can anyone tell me how download Curse Gogo-Girl from boomp3. All I get is a page that lists Catgirl's other files and a place to put comments.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Digger
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » December 8th, 2008, 6:53 am

Try using megaupload or rapidshare. PM me once you've finished; if this works, I'll let you know. :)

Also, does it cause you to view yourself as a female?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » January 24th, 2009, 12:26 am

catgirl wrote:ok folks, here are two new files: the "curse gogo girl" one (all new, not the same as the old file) and "lipstick"

You can download them at this new location: http://www.easy-share.com/f/1325972620/Femme

BTW: If you download this file 15000 times i will be awarded with a premium membership at easyshare :-) so i hope you like it

Could you upload it to another location, such as; Rapidshare of Megaupload - easy-share isn't verifying the code I enter, even though it clearly is correct.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » January 24th, 2009, 12:27 am

Nevermind, it wasn't working on Firefox 3.1 beta 2.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » January 24th, 2009, 12:32 am

Oh fuck! RATE THIS FIVE! Amazing, I'm feeling effects already! :D
You should make more, especially in the specific aspects of hypnosexuality :P - sexual experiences, and mind enhancements.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » January 24th, 2009, 10:23 am

catgirl wrote:ok folks, here are two new files: the "curse gogo girl" one (all new, not the same as the old file) and "lipstick"

You can download them at this new location: http://www.easy-share.com/f/1325972620/Femme

BTW: If you download this file 15000 times i will be awarded with a premium membership at easyshare :-) so i hope you like it

Just a little question. What does "lipstick" do?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » January 24th, 2009, 7:21 pm

catgirl wrote:
livelonger8 wrote:Oh fuck! RATE THIS FIVE! Amazing, I'm feeling effects already! :D
You should make more, especially in the specific aspects of hypnosexuality :P - sexual experiences, and mind enhancements.

thank you livelonger8, it was made on the basis of the strongest files available here. i'm planning a new series of files, there is another thread for more details (i think it was titled crossdressing or something). do you have any specific wishes about the contents of such files?

I've been wanting to achieve an orgasm on trigger, but haven't managed to achieve this as of yet; perhaps the techniques you adapt from within your files, you could clarify the constraints within each of the other sexual files - erotic dreams, succubus, blowjob, etc, etc.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DavidR » January 29th, 2009, 5:04 pm

Whoa, had weird, albeit immediate effects with this file (strange pulsing sensation in my body/getting excited when I think about girly stuff etc.). Nothing yet on the whole music-related thing though. Will continue listening
DavidR

Postby dumpertaker » February 1st, 2009, 8:49 am

Tried downloading the file, but it keeps saying codes are invalid, is there anywhere esle this could be uploaded pretty please?
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby dancing_in_heels » May 12th, 2009, 9:54 pm

I love this file. I was in a great mood for days after one listen. Very happy and excited... :D After the second listen I actually started to get a lil' nervous. I'd like basically the same file with less or no talk of physical changes and more forced cross dress...especially heels and corsets! :oops: Can't believe I said that!
dancing_in_heels

Return to Feminizations Forum