Skeptical?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Skeptical?

Postby tina03 » November 16th, 2008, 6:34 am

I just wanted to start a thread for those who were skeptical about hypnosis, and then came here and were feminized as a consequence... Anyone have that happen to them? And how far did it go?
tina03

Postby Henrique » November 16th, 2008, 1:06 pm

I'm not skeptical of the power of hypnosis, since a couple files on WMM worked on me, and few hypnotists did put me under really good. But I was never able to befriend with a hypnotist who wants to (try to) feminize me seriously, and the changes I had were temporary (most of them, after I sleep, stopped working).

Also, I don't think my mind wants to be truly feminized. What I seek is the sensation of lost control over my own body (I'm a little submissive and masochist too), and the idea of being forced feminized is what I can call truly losing my will over my body and mind.

I tried many files here to feminize, but for the most the induction (or the voice - mostly male) don't let me go down. I tranced via IM few times, with no to moderate success, but its hard for me to be online for a MSN/Y!M session.

What I seek is a 'tist (male or female) who wants to try me out. A one-night-session with various triggers (including one to make me listen - and enjoy - a file from WMM to help the process) and maybe with a vicious circle process (like in the Curse Stroke Sissy file) to maintain me being feminized after awaking from the trance. If anyone want me, contact me by PM.

tl;dr: Not skeptical, but never managed to be fully (or even parcially) feminized yet.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

becarefully of stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » November 16th, 2008, 6:36 pm

I tried this and am a sissy in all but name.
It is getting impossible to move away from this file. In deed I love and want it now. I can not get this file out of my mind so if you don't really want this becareful!!!!!!!!!!!!
jennewhalf

Postby dee » December 24th, 2008, 8:05 am

Lets just say if you mess with these files you better get use to wearing bras.
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 26th, 2008, 4:00 pm

get used to wearing bras? never! dont want to, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sharlene » December 28th, 2008, 4:07 am

Hi, I am a new member who has been dropping in for months before joining. I was very pleased to discover that Mistress Allison has several files here.

Back in March I followed several links from a different type of forum that led me to a YouTube video by Mistress Allison. It turned out to be a feminization trance and I was hooked! I had not been looking for anything of the kind but ended up watching it several times and also another of her trance videos as well.

When I finally went up to bed around 5:00 AM, I put on a pair of my wife's panties (never done that before - boy was she surprised). I could not sleep and was up by 7:00 AM watching some more.

Long story short, I have been in panties now for nine months. I wear a bra every day including in public (under sweatshirts or sweaters), and I have been using Wild Yam cream (phyto-estrogens) to grow breasts. I have shaved off all my body hair (a lot), and my hair (head) is now long enough that I can put it in a pony tail. I wear mascara and nail polish in public. I could go on but you get the idea!

I believe that trance/hypnosis does work if you have some predisposition to the behavior. I know that I have always had tendencies but I had kept it under wraps for almost 40 years. Thank you Mistress Allison!
Sharlene

Return to Feminizations Forum