HELP

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

HELP

Postby krystal3 » January 3rd, 2009, 6:27 pm

Please forgive my stupidity but I am lost. I am extremely interested in subliminal hypnosis but i am completely confused. Is there a "Subliminal hypnosis for dumbies" I really want to learn more about all of this but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Can anyone lead me to a source of knowledge?
krystal3

Re: HELP

Postby loony28 » January 4th, 2009, 7:59 am

krystal3 wrote:Please forgive my stupidity but I am lost. I am extremely interested in subliminal hypnosis but i am completely confused. Is there a "Subliminal hypnosis for dumbies" I really want to learn more about all of this but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Can anyone lead me to a source of knowledge?

First of all this shouldn't have been posted in the Feminizations forum. Now, subliminals are not hypnosis. Subliminals are messages that you can barely hear or see consciously. For the auditory subliminals people tend to play some type of music over the message which is quieter than the music. Hope this helped you.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum