Hypnotic Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Feminization

Postby xxBitchgoddess1970 » January 20th, 2009, 8:43 am

:twisted: Some Dommes like to strip away all the male to let the Female emerge and it works.I like to take the subject over a great deal of time back in his past and change the male things to Female one by one. While in trance state the human mind still puts up some resistance to things it feels it would never do.The Subconscious Mid may be open when you have them under but it will resist thing like trying to get an honest person to steal and such.Not that I would. My point is not to force them to do something that goes against them,but to let them change it with you as though it was their desire to change it in the first place.So don't say things like " You will do," but say things like "We are going to do." It works much better. A pair of men's shoes can be changed together by both the Hypnotist and the Subject into nice high heeled pumps with no resistance. A date with a girl can be re-seen as a Date with a cute boy. All things male in his past can be Changed to all things Female in Her past. I have found my subjects love to play the change game when I make them part of it.Sometimes befor we start the session they say " Lets go back to this or that and see if we can change it ok Mistress ? " I have had over the last 17 years a 100% success rate with this method and my girls all thank me for it.
xxBitchgoddess1970

Postby MacGyver » January 20th, 2009, 11:55 am

now, i dont know, my mind can be pretty resistant, if not, then i should be addicted to just about any feminizing curse file on this site, LOL. :o :lol: :P
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby PS360 » January 20th, 2009, 9:33 pm

i never get addicted to a file for some reason
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sexy21id » January 21st, 2009, 12:03 am

Ms,
Have you ever recorded an audio on here, or attempted one. Id be real interested in hearing your takes on feminization hypnosis. Since most of the ones i have heard just basically make you get a vagina and have an orgasm after being handled by the hypnotist. Thanks in advance.
Dane
Sexy21id

Postby VeryGnawty » January 23rd, 2009, 11:31 pm

PS360 wrote:i never get addicted to a file for some reason

I think I'm incapable of addiciton to anything.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby kitten » January 26th, 2009, 6:08 pm

Now that sounds like a very interesting technique. Is there any way that I can have a small taste of what you can do? Please let me know. rach_a_mckay@hotmail.com
kitten

Postby Bright_iiii_s » February 14th, 2009, 10:45 am

I wish that more hypnosis was that of how you describe thank you.
* Be Well * Love, Michelle
Bright_iiii_s

Postby dumpertaker » February 15th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Mistress,

I'd be interested in files if you have done any....
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby stripmymanhood » February 23rd, 2009, 9:39 am

Bitch Goddess,

This sounds as though it would be a very effective method to feminize someone...if you need a test subject.......
stripmymanhood

Return to Feminizations Forum