Classic Feminization?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Classic Feminization?

Postby Vicky_Mephit » January 27th, 2009, 1:58 pm

Okay, I see plenty of sissy, cuckhold, and other humiliation feminization on this site, but what about a more 'Finishing School' style feminization.

Inspired by this story, [url]http://www.storysite.org/story/tomboytapes~01.html[/url] an idea where you 'accidentally' get files to turn a Tomboy more classically feminine. Though in my perference they'd go even further, focusing on putting out a proper young lady of the past, say of the Victorian period?

Any idea of how to structure it? Any interest in it at all, Victorian or other time period? Maybe done as an erotic series of dreams?

Preliminary thoughts:
Gender preference isn't flipped.

Listener is convinced of being the 'weaker sex' and accepting of their 'proper place'.

Definitely to be encouraged to dress properly, all skirts, no pant, etc.

Taught to behave properly for 'her station'.
Vicky_Mephit

Postby Brianne » February 4th, 2009, 11:01 am

Hi Vicki:

Cardigan did a Victorinan girl file that may cover some of what you want. I have not tried it myself but you may want to give it a try.
Brianne

Postby dharden » February 4th, 2009, 11:50 am

Brianne wrote:Cardigan did a Victorinan girl file that may cover some of what you want. I have not tried it myself but you may want to give it a try.

As I understand it, that one's strictly a fantasy trip that makes no assumptions about the listener's gender and says nothing about the listener's actions, thoughts, or beliefs. It can be an interesting trip, but that's what it is.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

classic feminization

Postby sabrinaselentra » February 4th, 2009, 11:33 pm

I do quite of bit of that over a t whispernymph.com check it out. also a number of my files are right here on WMM.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby Vicky_Mephit » February 26th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Dharden got one possible way right, a specifically feminization Victorian fantasy, rather than a general one.

Another would be a series of 'mesmerism' (Victorian term for hypnotism) sessions by a fictional Victorian Governess to feminize her 'modern' charge.

A rough idea for an example (Female pronouns refer to a male listener being feminized): The "Victorian Training" Corset. The listener is wrapped in a very stiff, snug, and authentic Victorian corset, the hallmark of the 'weaker sex'. "She" feels the lacings start to be pulled to tighten the corset, which has an effect on 'her' mind. As the corset squeezes her it squeezes out the 'modern' attitudes' of being independent, an equal, and assertive. "her" will is weakened, each quarter inch of tightening bringing her closer and closer to a demure, meek, and obedient Victorian feminine mindset. Since no Victorian Lady is ever without a 'neatly' laced closet it can be a feedback cycle, the more the listener is laced, the harder it is for 'her' to resist lacing, or remove the corset as it feminizes "her" more completely with each tug. A Lady without a corset is simply not decent, and a tipping point might be reached where the victim desires to be laced as tight as possible.

Possible emblishments, one the hypnosis convinces the wearer that "she" is tied to a lacing bar, or otherwise bound to prevent "her" from being laced. Two, hypnotised to believe that the corset is locked in some manner to prevent her from loosening it for a set time or till given permission. Three, the Governess is mistaken somehow. Wrong identity, the mesmerism was meant for a female relative but got the listener, or misinterpreted orders.

If using the 'Governess Mesmerism' theme there could be additional MP3s in a 'continuing adventures' style.
Vicky_Mephit

Return to Feminizations Forum