Do you enjoy humiliation with your feminization?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Do you enjoy humiliation with your feminization?

Postby SylviaBlack » April 14th, 2009, 12:36 pm

Hello all,

I've just posted my first original recording, Curse of The Unwanted Bimbo, and I'm interested in your thoughts. It's a feminization file focusing on humiliation fantasies rather than helping people achieve a comfortable transexual/transvestite lifestyle change. It also uses a lot of third person narration, rather than sticking to the standard direct second person style most hypnotists use.

I'm thinking about producing some more recordings, but don't know if anyone around here actually enjoys themes of humiliation within this genre. I'd also like to know how well you thought the narration played (the use of specific scenes to give more detailed examples of how the curse will affect your life in place of more direct commands); whether you dug it, would prefer more of a mix of both, or think I should lose it altogether.

Cheers.
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby Jerm » April 15th, 2009, 12:18 am

Sylivia,

I think that many people that are into feminization enjoy the idea of at least a minor amount of humiliation involved. The excitement of being found out, or forced into feminization is very interesting to me. I have downloaded and listened to your newest file, and I absolutely love the concept of this alternate personality slowly showing itself without having any way to resist it. However, I have a serious problem with your newest file... Your voice is WAY too quiet in the file itself. I have attempted to raise the volume of your voice using audio editing software, but when I do there is too much distortion to actually make out most of what you are saying. Is there any way you can re-record this file so that the vocals are more audible? If so, I would be very interested in listening to it on a regular basis.
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby SylviaBlack » April 15th, 2009, 10:37 am

Hey Jerm,

Thanks for letting me know. It didn't occur to me when I was mixing the tracks that a lot of headsets aren't designed to process the sound levels I was working with. I increased the voice tracks and ran them through some restoration filters to get rid of the static. The induction is clunkier than I'd like, since I had to adjust the levels of eighteen seperate tracks and make sure they all still worked together. If I end up doing any more hypno files, I'll clean it up a bit more, but I wanted to get something up as quickly as possible. You can find the new version on the download page.

Let me know if this one works better for you.

Cheers.
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » April 15th, 2009, 7:27 pm

I too enjoy humiliation with feminization, sort of being captured and forced to become what I want most: a woman.

Particularly i prefer shemales, since I love my penis... And shemales penis.

I think you should maintain this kind of view so you can fill a niche most people love.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Yes Oh Yes

Postby Wornlthr » April 15th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Most people I have met that enjoy feminization enjoy the humilation and degradation of forced change. To make a masculine man into a simpering little slut in the most humilating way is very intense. To find out that he needs to slip into pantyhose and heels just to get an erection and then using it as a control and humilation device can be very interesting and wickedly fun :twisted:
Wornlthr

Postby SylviaBlack » April 16th, 2009, 8:38 am

As a fan of intense humiliation brought on by magic or mind control (with me being either the victim or the villain), I already have a long list of potential recordings, but I wanted to make sure there was an audience for it on this site before I put the work into producing them.

So far I haven't received any feedback on "Unwanted Bimbo," but that's pretty standard when posting free content on the Internet. The number of downloads shows there's an interest, but I would like to know what people think of the content.

For me, these files are all just fun fantasies. I suspend disbelief and imagine they are real while I'm listening to them, but I'm not trying to make them actually work. So my favorite part of hypnosis recordings are when specific examples are used to illustrate what you're life is going to be like after you wake up. The show don't tell rule of fiction writing. For example, when feminizing a guy, instead of just saying, "From now on you're going to be obsessed with wearing women's underwear," and leaving it at that, I'd prefer to P.S. it with something like, "I can see you now, standing over your girlfriend's open underwear drawer while she's in the shower. Beads of sweat running down your forehead. Your eyes drawn to the frilly pink panties you talked her into buying and are always trying to convince her to wear for you. Your cheeks are burning. You can't believe what you're thinking! That deep need gripping your stomach, your heart pounding and your rock hard cock aching with that horrifying humiliation of longing to slide them up your legs. You won't do it. You tell yourself there's no way in hell you'll ever do it! You hear the water in the shower stop. Your hand darts out. You snatch up the panties and stuff them in your pocket, slamming the drawer shut seconds before your girlfriend walks in with a towel wrapped around her."

That's the way I like to humiliate men. If it's too vague, I get bored. But I'm not sure that's the kind of hypnosis people on this site are looking for. If you're really trying to be hypnotized, you need more direct statements, and I can go that route if I'm working with one subject that I know well enough to address the specifics of their life. When addressing a mass audience, however, if you go direct you have to stay obscure.

Okay, I think I've rambled long enough. Have either of you had a chance to listen to the recording? Or are you not premium members? If not, I'd be happy to get you a copy in exchange for a review. Just PM me or e-mail me at sylviablackx@aol.com.

Cheers.
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » April 19th, 2009, 2:29 pm

SylviaBlack wrote:
So far I haven't received any feedback on "Unwanted Bimbo," but that's pretty standard when posting free content on the Internet. The number of downloads shows there's an interest, but I would like to know what people think of the content.

Cheers.

The file is free, but only Premium users can access it, and most of the community will just to wait months for the file...

Unless you upload it in rapidshare or something... ;D
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Krysta » April 19th, 2009, 11:06 pm

well, not a premium user, so can't yet review it for content (wouldn't be trancing to it anyway, but like seeing what people do with their files :P)

but the trick to those kind of narrative points in a hypnotic setting, is making them relevant to your listeners. like with your example there, you describe a very potent scene, but the repeated use of "your girlfriend" leaves any single or gay listeners in the dirt. This is the reason so many hypnosis files use the typical bland approach, even when we as tists might be a lot more esoteric with individual subjects.

Just a thought :3

Anyway, will listen at such point it comes available to me, just to see what you've done with it, and keep going! There's always a call for new ideas. Sometimes it just the thing some stubborn subjects need, and that makes it all worth it.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

My review gone public!

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 20th, 2009, 2:49 pm

I have listened to this session 5 or 6 times now. It is truly a great hypnotic session. I imagine if you are reading this post, and in this forum, that you will find the content of this session exciting, as well as entertaining!

There were some really cool post session effects that made life ummm... how should I say this, slightly more interesting ;) Hehe

SylviaBlack's hypnotic skills and technique seem so subtle to begin with, but their effectiveness as the induction continues becomes readily apparent. My "mind' went blank and was out of the loop in no time, so to speak.

It is a fun and arousing session.

Thank you Sylvia.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Vicky_Mephit » April 28th, 2009, 1:01 pm

I think I'm in the minority on AFAICT it's not the humiliation for me. But then my preferred scenarios involve Victorian fashions.

If pushed my feminization kink would be kind of a Stepfordization. Being restricted by the clothing, both physically and possibly socially and mentally. Continuing with the Victorian theme, crossdressing is a visual declaration that you are surrendering your independence and self determination. A Victorian Lady was not considered capable of looking after herself and her own affairs, and had such decisions made for her. Physically fashions, particularly high fashions were more focused on appearance than ease of movement, and often required assistance to put on, or take off.

The thrill for me is imaging being 'trapped' in the clothes, starting a spiral down into more submissive and ladylike life. Being reshaped into a more feminine mold.

IIRC it was somewhat common for both very young boys and girls to be dressed in skirts, then the boys were 'breeched' and put in pants from about five to seven, or perhaps later. Imagine if you would a feminization fantasy where the breeching never happened, or was later revoked. The child is instead 'skirted', put in longer skirts and corsets and treated and expected to behave as a young lady instead.

This story, [url]http://www.storysitetwo.org/story/domestication~001.html[/url] I find very exciting, and is a pretty good example of 'feminization without humiliation' WRT the protagonist.
Vicky_Mephit

Postby MacGyver » April 28th, 2009, 8:09 pm

i would have to agree with vicky, i for one am not into the humiliation.

and vicky, that was some story ya found, feminization that way would not be all that bad, infact, that way would be rather nice.

but for now though, i think i will just stick to listening to the files here on WMM so i can choose how far it does or does not go.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » April 29th, 2009, 4:13 pm

I'm not that into the humilation part of it. I mainly prefer the physical and behavoiral effects and tend to steer clear of the mental and humiliation parts of it. However it does seem to be a pretty popular part of it, and of hypnosis in general.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Ceot » July 3rd, 2009, 8:08 pm

A lot of people who call me for feminization also request humiliation. I'd say probably 60%. It's pretty common.
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Humiliation?

Postby britni » July 10th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Figured out how to get the file.
Last edited by britni on July 24th, 2009, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
britni

Sylvia Black - Aching

Postby britni » July 10th, 2009, 11:10 pm

Ache helps me sleep at night. I fall asleep before I remember anything. Nice relaxing session.
Last edited by britni on July 24th, 2009, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
britni

Postby britni » July 24th, 2009, 9:29 am

FYI, I find I can't sleep at night without listening to Ache. I sleep every night with a plug in my *ss in order to satiate this invasive desire to f*ck something...anything. This has spilled over into every aspect of my life. It is both delicious and utterly humiliating. At first, I thought I could stop. Now I find I don't want to. Sure I wanted this. But the reality is far more than I imagined. I can't stop!
britni

Enough!

Postby britni » July 31st, 2009, 5:45 pm

jesus! Sylvia, PLEASE stop this! If I shove one more thing in my ass, I'm going to go crazy! It's never enough! I'm getting so nothing is enough! PLEASE! I'll pay you for a different session! Anything has got to be better than this! I'm doing things in public!! And LIKING IT!!! Please tell me you'll help me!!! Please!
britni

Return to Feminizations Forum