Breast success?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Breast success?

Postby ranmafan » May 4th, 2009, 9:00 pm

Has anyone had any success on any of the breast growth files for males? I.E. Male breast growth curse, dreams to breasts, etc?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dee » May 5th, 2009, 5:40 am

Change comes but slowlyat leased for me refer to pics in users gallery!
dee
Regular
Regular

Breast growth

Postby gail_tgirl » May 7th, 2009, 12:51 am

oh yes.....be careful what you wish for !
Hypnosis produces real hormone changes and real results. And there is no going back 18 months later and wishing you hadn't done it
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » May 7th, 2009, 1:27 am

Now that I actually think about it, the curses can be removed and if you aren't listening to a curse then a file can easily be made to reverse your horomones back to the way they were. I wouldn't say there is no going back at all, although it will probably take the 18 months to get them back to normal
iron_blade

Breast file

Postby abchipster_13 » May 7th, 2009, 10:58 am

I want to try the hormone change file. And apparently, you can alwaqys listen to the clearinf files. However, how long does it take toget yor breasts back to normal size, and will they go back to normal size. I am very curious as to how this changes your body shape and al the other enhancements.

Any input is appreciated.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Postby Kenn » May 8th, 2009, 5:21 am

Actually, if you get boobs, they're there to stay. You could give a girl a ton of testoterone and while it would affect her appearance, the breasts will still be there. Just changing your hormonal levels won't get rid of them.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » May 9th, 2009, 1:47 am

If what Kenn said was true, then I take back what I said earlier on this post. When dealing with your subconcious, Its impossible to say what is possible or not. For all that we really know about this matter, I may be able to grow a 3rd arm! :D

Getting back to the subject, I highly advise anyone to think not twice, but at least 5 times before diving into hypnosis, or anything that you don't know too well. You never know what may permanently damage you. Just be extremely careful with the curse files here, they can get really scary.
iron_blade

Re: Breast file

Postby gail_tgirl » May 11th, 2009, 4:28 pm

abchipster_13 wrote:I want to try the hormone change file. And apparently, you can alwaqys listen to the clearinf files. However, how long does it take toget yor breasts back to normal size, and will they go back to normal size. I am very curious as to how this changes your body shape and al the other enhancements.

Any input is appreciated.

Any breast grotwh you have is there to stay. It's wonderful to have them...but beware of the downsides and don't do this if ths is something you are going to change your mind about later in your life.
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

help?

Postby 1love » May 12th, 2009, 5:36 pm

So i only just discovered this hypnotize thing a couple of days ago. Foolishly my curiosity got the better of me and a tried out a permanant one not thinking nuffin of it. I didnt feel hypnotized. I could still think about other things whilst the track was playing. i could wake up and get up at any time i wanted to. But i listened to it regardless. Then afew hours later my boobs. Well not boobs but apparently boobs to be have starting feeling sore. So ive been on here got a deprogram one. But the deprograms only for triggers! Gah!!!! I wish i new before i did it.
Is there a way to stop it? Am i just tripping out and being paranoid?
Does anyone think it will actually happen to me? Could i just not listen again and the effects wont happen? Im kinda a newb To this whole thing. So if someone can ease my mind and convince mei will not grow breasts that would be very awesome of you.
1love
Regular
Regular

Re: help?

Postby User517 » May 12th, 2009, 6:37 pm

1love wrote:So i only just discovered this hypnotize thing a couple of days ago. Foolishly my curiosity got the better of me and a tried out a permanant one not thinking nuffin of it. I didnt feel hypnotized. I could still think about other things whilst the track was playing. i could wake up and get up at any time i wanted to. But i listened to it regardless. Then afew hours later my boobs. Well not boobs but apparently boobs to be have starting feeling sore. So ive been on here got a deprogram one. But the deprograms only for triggers! Gah!!!! I wish i new before i did it.
Is there a way to stop it? Am i just tripping out and being paranoid?
Does anyone think it will actually happen to me? Could i just not listen again and the effects wont happen? Im kinda a newb To this whole thing. So if someone can ease my mind and convince mei will not grow breasts that would be very awesome of you.

Only some of the curse files have removal files (emg and calimore). Most of them do not, so caution should always be practiced, and if you are unsure, you should always listen to or read the body of the files before trancing to them.

Without a curse removal file, your only option is to really just stop listening, practice concept banishment whenever it enters your mind, and believe that the effects will fade away. If you've only done it a few times, there probably won't be any long term effects once you have stopped. Most files require several listenings before they have any significant effect unless you are really accustom to going into deep trances.

What you are experiencing is likely paranoia, which is actually working to improve the results of the file (since you are thoroughly convinced that it will have an immediate, dramatic effect). I would however suggest adopting a low fat diet for the next few weeks, combined with not listening to this, or similar files if possible.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » May 12th, 2009, 6:57 pm

gail, ya say beware of the downsides of having boobs, so, i guess, lets have the downsides.

myself, boobs no longer seem to worry me, probably cause of all the sites i been on that sez my coffee boosts my male hormones enough to prevent any female hormones from taking over.

yep, also read time and time again, and not just here on WMM to be careful what you wish for cause you might actually get it, well then, i wish for a feminine hourglass figure and B cup boobs. HA HA HA.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby gail_tgirl » May 14th, 2009, 3:21 pm

So there may be downsides later in life which you can't for-see now - social acceptance of your body image if you have a lifestyle change; potential medical problems related to hormone imbalances, breast cancer etc.

The bottom line is ...go into this with open eyes because you know the changes - both physical and mental - are going to be with you for the rest of your life.
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby gail_tgirl » May 14th, 2009, 3:22 pm

and BTW...I have had very significant success with breast growth from hypnosis !! I love it and there is no going back.
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby dee » May 15th, 2009, 5:28 am

you are so right Gail
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » May 15th, 2009, 6:34 pm

gail, i already have moobs, man boobs, and so, when i go to the beach or whatever, i already dont take off my shirt, and as long as they dont get bigger than a B cup, i can easily hide them. i already have some kind of imbalance, would be nice though if my moobs were both the same size rather than A and AA.

having boobs of my own is something i have thought about for years, at first, i thought a huge pair would be nice but, the more i thought about it the more i came to realise that anything over a B or C cup may get pretty hard to hide, but to have my own set, a B cup would be just right for me.

so, i may make my own file like cursed lingerie so i could stop the growth at a B cup if i want to by wearing a bra no bigger than a B cup. but i would always have to keep in mind the evil side of the file i plan to make, which says that if at any time down the road later in life you decide to wear a bigger cup size, your breasts will grow until the next size is reached, and the file once listened to would be permanent.

so yeah, others would have to give it some thought as well, me, i have given it 20 years.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Deepthroat » May 15th, 2009, 9:52 pm

iron_blade wrote:If what Kenn said was true, then I take back what I said earlier on this post. When dealing with your subconcious, Its impossible to say what is possible or not. For all that we really know about this matter, I may be able to grow a 3rd arm! :D

Getting back to the subject, I highly advise anyone to think not twice, but at least 5 times before diving into hypnosis, or anything that you don't know too well. You never know what may permanently damage you. Just be extremely careful with the curse files here, they can get really scary.

It would be hypothetically possible, but very unlikely; it's more likely that our subconscious mediates with our instinctual systems, transmitting a signal to allign the cells/secretion of hormones from the endocrine system with our mental image. In other words, given the amount of time, the priority of the subconscious/unconscious task, and the genetics from within cell DNA, then whatever is formed from within the cognitive image will be the consistency for the physical form during the latter of the process -- if we don't have the growth of a third arm in our genes, then it may not be possible, although such growth may be possible given the materials to be produced (i.e. a third arm in essence is no different to the two you comprise of, and the materials from within are already in our genes; if our anatomy already knows how to develop an arm, it should be able to develop a third. This is why we can learn new information that had not once been learned; it is our genes that accelerate our learning to an extent; if our ancestors were great at Math, and given the dominant genes consistent with Math, then our ability to consume Math consistent with the memory form within our genes would be greater to the learning ability to learn new Math. So, ultimately newer mental and physiological alterations are more difficult and harder to acquire due to the lack of memory consistent with the given specifications; if we had done this now, and a future generation were to attempt to grow a third arm, it would be easier due to the memory being comprised from within our genes).
Deepthroat

Postby BadKera » May 19th, 2009, 6:09 pm

MacGyver: What's to stop your proposed file from taking effect if, say, you brought in a couple of wheelbarrows side-by-side, took your bra off, sat a breast inside each wheelbarrow, and though 'THIS is my new bra' ?
BadKera

Postby MacGyver » May 19th, 2009, 7:40 pm

tis up to you if you wish to try something like that, though i have yet to hear of a male growing breasts larger than a DD cup. LOL

btw, i have recorded and am going to be tweaking my breast growth file plus i have another induction finished and will be loading it to a site so those who wish to give it a go and give some more feedback before i end up posting it here can do so without having to wait till i am online.

i am also tweaking a panties file as well as a hormone change file.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 20th, 2009, 4:23 am

BadKera wrote:MacGyver: What's to stop your proposed file from taking effect if, say, you brought in a couple of wheelbarrows side-by-side, took your bra off, sat a breast inside each wheelbarrow, and though 'THIS is my new bra' ?

Hehe that would be so awesome if doing that could work! I would definitely try it! I havn't decided yet on which breast file to try but my goal is to get as big as I can possibly get. I am already 43'' around my chest and that is mostly just from fat. I havn't tried hormones or anything like that yet. :P So I am anxious to see how big I can get with them! :P
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby davelowe1977 » May 20th, 2009, 9:23 am

Deepthroat wrote:
It would be hypothetically possible, but very unlikely; it's more likely that our subconscious mediates with our instinctual systems, transmitting a signal to allign the cells/secretion of hormones from the endocrine system with our mental image. In other words, given the amount of time, the priority of the subconscious/unconscious task, and the genetics from within cell DNA, then whatever is formed from within the cognitive image will be the consistency for the physical form during the latter of the process -- if we don't have the growth of a third arm in our genes, then it may not be possible, although such growth may be possible given the materials to be produced (i.e. a third arm in essence is no different to the two you comprise of, and the materials from within are already in our genes; if our anatomy already knows how to develop an arm, it should be able to develop a third. This is why we can learn new information that had not once been learned; it is our genes that accelerate our learning to an extent; if our ancestors were great at Math, and given the dominant genes consistent with Math, then our ability to consume Math consistent with the memory form within our genes would be greater to the learning ability to learn new Math. So, ultimately newer mental and physiological alterations are more difficult and harder to acquire due to the lack of memory consistent with the given specifications; if we had done this now, and a future generation were to attempt to grow a third arm, it would be easier due to the memory being comprised from within our genes).

I'm sorry but this is verbal diarrhoea. Trying to connect hypnosis and suggestion with cod stem cell biology and coming up with a third arm theory is about as sensible as suggesting that you can cure cancer by imagining the tumour shrinking. Sorry
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 20th, 2009, 2:40 pm

ok, badkera, i am totally changing that file around so it will keep the subject from even trying that, LOL.

but seriously, i have yet to hear of a guy getting bigger than DD cup without getting implants.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 20th, 2009, 3:18 pm

MacGyver wrote:ok, badkera, i am totally changing that file around so it will keep the subject from even trying that, LOL.

but seriously, i have yet to hear of a guy getting bigger than DD cup without getting implants.

darn it! I would love if a file could allow that! Even if it wasnt really real and just what I perceived as real i would love to get that big! :( Methinks i need to make my own breast growth script! hehe >=3 no size limits curse growth! mawhaha *plots pervacious thoughts*
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 20th, 2009, 3:25 pm

ok, write it, induction and all and i will read it into the mic on this computer and see just what we get, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 20th, 2009, 5:30 pm

MacGyver wrote:ok, write it, induction and all and i will read it into the mic on this computer and see just what we get, LOL.
hehe i'll work on it.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm

or i could read EMG's breast curse file and twist it just a bit, maybe, but still need the induction though, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 21st, 2009, 4:26 am

No worries, I have plenty of inductions written out somewhere over here. I'll send u a private message with a script near the end of the day. :P Thanks!
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » May 22nd, 2009, 1:46 pm

Well here is the script I came up with. It's very um dangerous but can be removed via a removal file. Although any growth experienced with this will be permanent.

Welcome; this file is intended to permanently curse you with never ending breast growth. Do not listen unless you are 100% sure you want your breasts to never stop growing. Only by a removal file can you stop this curse and even then, whatever growth you experience will not be removed. Listen at your own risk.

OK, just make yourself comfortable now… if you want to close your eyes, that's a good idea, but if you don't, that's fine too… now you can just listen quietly to the sound of my voice… and of course you'll be aware of all those other sounds, too…. sounds inside the building, sounds from outside… but these won't disturb you… In fact they are going to help to relax you, because the only sound you need to think about is the sound of my voice… and while you're listening to the sound of my voice you can just simply allow yourself to be as lazy as you could ever want to be…. Just allow yourself to be as lazy as you could ever want to be…

Good… now, while you're relaxing there in the chair, you can just be aware of your body… aware of your hands where they rest on the arms of the chair… perhaps noticing the angle of your elbows and maybe sensing the weight of your head against the chair back… and, you know, that weight might seem to just gently increase as you allow yourself to relax more and more… just being aware of your ankles and feet now, on the footrest, and wondering if they will start to feel heavy too, as
    you… relax… thinking about your breathing for a few moments… noticing that your breathing is becoming slower and steadier as you relax more and more… slower and steadier… breathing so steadily and evenly… just as though you were pretending to be sound asleep… breathing so evenly, so steadily… you almost wouldn't disturb a feather placed immediately in front of you… breathing so easily and slowly, so gently, that you almost wouldn't disturb even a single strand of a feather placed right in front of you….

And as you allow yourself to relax even more now… I wonder if you can perhaps sense the beating of your own heart… sensing the beat of your own heart and just seeing whether you can use the power of your mind to slow that heartbeat down… just a touch… just seeing whether you can use the power of your mind to slow that heartbeat down just a little… so that you can then feel your whole body slowing down… becoming lazier and lazier… because you've got absolutely nothing whatsoever to do except to relax now… nobody wanting anything, nobody expecting anything… so you can allow your whole body to continue to relax and become steadier and easier until it's just ticking over… like a well maintained machine of some sort or another… just ticking over… smoothly… easily… quietly… comfortably… so that you can become gradually more aware of your whole self… aware of your hands and arms, just sensing how they are now… aware of your legs and feet, too… again just sensing how relaxed they might be, and wondering if it's possible to relax them even more… to be so in touch with yourself that you can actually get your whole body, perhaps, to relax even more… yet remaining totally alert… and noticing now how even your face muscles can begin to really relax… relaxing and letting go of the tensions that were there, almost, but not quite, completely unnoticed… just being vaguely aware of the skin and the muscles of your face settling… smoothing out… a good feeling… wondering just how long all that tension had been there… where it all came from in the first place… and then realizing that you simply couldn't care less… because you can feel it draining away from you now… and that feels good… and as you continue to sense the beating of your heart and the absolute steadiness of your body's rhythm… you wonder at the fact that you are so absolutely relaxed and comfortable that you simply can't be bothered to even try to move even one single muscle… even though you know you easily could… if you wanted to… I know that you easily could, if you wanted to… but you simply can't be bothered to even try… allowing yourself to just be… relaxed and relaxing even more now… as lazy and relaxed as anyone could ever wish to be… and I wonder if you can now manage to relax even more… even though you are already as relaxed as it is possible for most people to ever be… just finding the last tiny traces of tension in your body and simply letting them go… with each easy, gentle, breath you breathe… allowing every muscle… every fiber… every cell of your entire body… to be as beautifully relaxed as anyone could ever wish to be…

Just nice and deep and obedient and relaxed. Just listen... and obey... and relax Now it's time... time to experience a change, not just any change, but a curse. You will become cursed. It is happening right now. This very instant you are cursed. You will become cursed with uncontrollable breast growth. It doesn’t matter if you are male or not.
    You will soon see and feel that your breasts are growing. Very slowly you will experience growth in your breasts. If you do not already have breasts, then you will discover you have very very small breasts. Every day you wake up, you will notice that your chest is bigger. Every day you wake up you will find that your breasts have grown out another cup size. Standing out just a little bit more, rounding out. Becoming complete and full and natural looking. You can imagine it. You can feel it happening.It is not something that you can choose. It is just something that happens. Your body is beginning a change, a change that is permanent and irreversible until this file has been removed. It is a change that will go on day after day, week after week, month after month. Your breasts will begin to grow larger and larger as they begin to fill out becoming more and more full and luscious. Large feminine breasts are going to begin growing on your body and this is going to be caused by the changes it is undergoing. Your mind is going to cause these changes. It is capable of this and it is going to do it. You can feel your body changing, changing little by little until you begin feeling the growth. You begin feeling your breasts starting to fill out and getting larger and larger until this curse is removed. It is not something that you can set aside or avoid. You will find yourself coming back to this file repeatedly, listening to it over and over again. You are cursed with breast growth and it is not something you can cease or stop, in fact you cannot avoid it in any way, shape, or form. You will find yourself addicted to this file, listening to it over and over again, coming back to it time and time again until you find yourself permanently cursed with breast growth, permanently cursed and unable to stop it from happening. Your body changing little by little until you have large, full feminine breasts that continue growing and growing until this curse is lifted by me. I am the only person who can do it and only a file that is intended to lift this curse will do so. No other file will do. You have been cursed with breast growth and you cannot stop it. You cannot change it. Simply by listening to this file you have chosen to accept this curse. You have chosen to make it a part of yourself, to accept it into your mind and embrace it, to make it a part of who you are, and having done so you will find it very very easy to begin growing breasts. Your nipples will change. Your chest will begin bulging outwards and you will begin growing breasts and these breasts will be completely real. They will grow and grow and grow until the curse is removed. You cannot stop or avoid it. You can feel yourself changing. You can feel your body changing. They will begin forming and then slowly grow larger and larger. A full cup size in growth every day. There is no limit to how big you will get. If unremoved this curse will cause you to keep swelling up, day after day. Week after week, month after month. If unremoved or unchecked this curse will cause you to out grow your legs, your breasts swelling larger than you yourself. Filling every nook and cranny of the room. If unremoved filling up the house and still growing. There is no stoping it. No changing it. Just constant, unceasing growth that will never slow nor faulter until it is removed. There will be no limit as to how big you may grow, and no danger or pain to you no matter how big you will end up becoming. And As the process begins, you will notice an added sensitivity around your nipples, around your areolas. This sensitivity will increase as the breast tissue begins to grow and fill in and as this happens you will realize that you have been cursed, that you are trapped in this curse. Every little bit of growth will remind you, remind you that you have listened to this file and accepted the consequences, remind you that there is no way to escape or avoid it, that you are going to have very feminine breasts, that they are going to grow and grow and grow until this curse is lifted. You have been cursed and you cannot escape it. You cannot avoid it. You cannot undo it. Only I may remove this curse. You can feel the change flowing through you, flowing through you with every breath, flowing through you every day, every moment.Your body beginning to change. Your breasts beginning to form. The sensitivity of them growing as they grow larger and larger and larger. They will start out very small at first. It will be just little changes, but as you notice them, as you notice a slight change in the color, a slight increase in the size, a change in how sensitive you are. It will remind you what is happening. It will remind you and encourage you to listen over and over again. It will remind you that you are being changed and that there is no way to stop this change. There is nothing you can do about it. You are going to grow breasts and they will get larger and larger until I stop it. There is no way for you to halt it on your own. You have been cursed with male breast growth and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. Your body is being changed permanently. The small changes that will become larger and more apparent as the days go by, as the weeks go by, as the months go by. The changes that will become so readily apparent that you will know that you have been cursed and that there is no turning back and with every little success, you will know that you are cursed, that there is no avoiding it, that all you can do is embrace it and accept the fact that you are going to grow breasts, that they are going to get larger and larger and that only I can stop it, only I can end the process, but even once ended you will know that they will not shrink back, not ever. Every day that you wake up you will have grown a full cup size bigger. A full cup size upward and outward. You can see them, you can feel them. Stretching your shirts as their relentless growth continues unabated. Whatever breasts you grow will be yours permanently and forever. There is no way to undo what happens. There is no way to make them shrink back down. The change is permanent. It is a permanent part of your body that cannot be undone. That is simply the way it is. You have chosen to accept the consequences of this file. You have chosen to listen to it, to accept it, to feel it, your body beginning the change. The curse already beginning. When you wake up your chest will grow out a cup size. And every day henceforth that you wake up will bring another cup size in growth, everyday for the rest of your life until you have this removed. You can feel the curse, flooding through your body causing your breasts to grow nice and large and full. This is what you have chosen to allow and this is what is happening to you. From now on, You are cursed. Doomed to uncontrollable, unrelenting, breast growth with no maximum limits until you have this file removed. And now, now it is time to wake up. You will awaken on the count of five. Your curse has already begun. You are cursed with unceasing breast growth, until this file is removed.

One. Waking up. Drifting slowly back to the ordinary world.
    Two. More and more awake. Becoming more aware.
    Three. Closer and closer. Waking back up.
    Four. Almost there. Opening your eyes.
    Five. Completely awake. Refreshed and feeling good. And now, one cup size bigger, as will happen everyday when you wake up. Forever cursed with non stopping breast growth. Cursed to grow a cup size a day till removed.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 22nd, 2009, 5:26 pm

the next thing is, could you handle my voice? LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 22nd, 2009, 7:22 pm

haha i'm sure i could :P
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 23rd, 2009, 6:53 pm

ok then, go to the meeting grounds forum, look for a post of mine about needing test subjects, last link i have posted, and download MacGyver's Basic Induction 4.5 and give it a go, and once the trigger is set, and you will know it by way of a test i put in the file, and maybe i make you my very own breast file and we see if we can get you started on some huge boobs of your very own.

plus, i am also going to make a trigger test file, which should really surprise the hell out of anyone who uses it once their sleeping mind gives the sign they are ready to be triggered, and the trigger file will confirm it.

though, those who use it may get to thinking of me as that EMD (Evil MacGyver Dude), and not it would have to be used when you are alone so as not to cause any kind of embarassment. i have my standards and there are certain things i refuse to put a subject through, but the trigger test i am thinking of making will have me rolling round on my floor laughing like a hyena if the subject has a sucessful test.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » May 28th, 2009, 8:22 am

ranmafan, you need to ask yourself if you are 100% sure you want a file like that or not. because if i make a file that does that to a person, remember, you will have to live with those funbags the rest of ya life, and ya might one day want the file to be removed but it wont be able to be as it will be permanent.

my current breast expansion file is going to be wiped and redone yet again, i do this until i get a file the way i want it, and the files i was working on have been wiped and are being re-done to work with the new trigger that will be in my newest induction which will be uploaded here to WMM.

one femme file i am re-making is cursed panties, another is cursed bra, and the bra file i could tweak so that after a certain size, they just keep growing and growing and growing. like in another post, becareful what you wish for, you might get it and realize ya dont want it, LOL. :twisted:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 28th, 2009, 1:56 pm

I would love for my file to be made. I am positive that I want it. Very much so! :P But triggers never really work for me so i need permanent ones and wouldnt mind it being permanent. Right now though I am listening to a furry curse file but i do plan on listening to my script should it ever be made into a file if/when the one i'm currently listening to works.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » May 28th, 2009, 5:13 pm

It has occured to me that some ppl might think that my hypnosis script I made is meant to be a physical file. When in actuality it is meant to be illusionary only. Granted the listener will see and feel the changes but in reality they will not grow at all. And altho it's illusionary it will look and feel real to the listener. Just wanted to clear that up.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 28th, 2009, 6:51 pm

so basically, a hallucination is what you would like? so maybe, someone should make a file so you hallucinate this based on a story i once read where the womans boobs got so big, they had space stations built on them and they kept on growing to no end, LOL.

something like that eh? also, her boobs grew from being exposed to the sun's rays. according to the story, she experimented on herself with making boobs grow the way plants grow with sunlight, and eventually they shot her into orbit and space stations were made on her boobs, she was fed through a tube and had to wear a space suit cut out for her boobs, and if i remember correct, by the time the story came to an end, each boob was 2 or 3 times the size of the earth.

too bad i cant remember what site i was on had that story, was a good one about breast expansion, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm

I think that was called AAAAAAA Breasts. [url]http://www.overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=838[/url] This should be it. Yes sorta like a hallucination that you can see and feel. u would feel the breasts, feel them touching other things, etc. like real breasts. but it would only seem like it to the listener.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 29th, 2009, 5:43 pm

what about them also growing right before your eyes?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » May 29th, 2009, 8:02 pm

sure if u mean if u can add it then go for it :P
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 30th, 2009, 5:18 pm

for something like this to work, youi will need to give your mind a bit of help, i suggest some soft cotton shirts, cheap t shirts from walmart, an air pump and some hose, preferable a foot pump, some 12 inch balloons. get the shirt maybe 1 size bigger than you normally wear, you also need a mirror, and a t-fitting and duck tape. place bother balloons with hose duck taped into them for a good seal, at each breast, you could use the tape aslo to hold the necks of the balloons to ya, put on ya cheap t-shirt, run the hose to the foot pump, and watch yaself in the mirror as the balloons are inflating. do this a few times a day, for a week or 4, and this should help your mind out a bit with the hallucintation and give me enough time to find enough quiet time to try and record the file and we will see what happens.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum