For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby baby_jessica75 » May 13th, 2009, 8:04 pm

I do not understand the need for rudeness on these topics if someone doesn't like the style of a hypnotist I don't understand why they can't just offer some advise or constructive criticism. where is there a need for just plain offensive or rude comments?
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » May 13th, 2009, 9:14 pm

First post after 2 and a half years registered here, and that's the impression you want to make...? Well, to each his own I guess.

To catgirl, switching to women's clothing isn't a switch, so I can't be an effective tester for you, but I wish you luck with your experiment. Might preview sometime after your release just to see how it comes out.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby angelcraves » May 13th, 2009, 10:56 pm

I agree with Jess that post should be removed, I can't understand why anyone would offer a reply like that.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sexy21id » May 15th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Catgirl,
I didn't like this one as much as your other ventures. I've listened 3 times a day since you posted, and it just makes me sneeze more..but thats due to my bad allergies already. How bout for file you have the listener focus on changing the way they think, so they think extremely girly and sissy. Just a thought.

Dane
Sexy21id

Return to Feminizations Forum