Luck with the files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Luck with the files?

Postby ashe5k » April 13th, 2005, 5:31 pm

I was wondering what luck peopel have had wiht the files and which ones they have used to have their success.
ashe5k

Luck

Postby donna2001 » April 13th, 2005, 6:30 pm

I have had some success with some of the files, I've tried many. It seems to me you have to pick one and stick with it. behaviour and mental transformation seems easy, physical changes are painfully slow.
donna2001
Regular
Regular

it work

Postby jdogg » April 17th, 2005, 12:50 pm

hi I try this site for the frist time this year and it does work just keep on trying the same files untill you see changes then move on to the next
jdogg

Luck with female dreams

Postby Keira » May 4th, 2005, 3:15 pm

All I know is that I listened to it, and ended up dressed in skirt, blouse, hose, high heels, full make up, and I really was a women for the rest of the day. I never thought any of these worked until then, and I have listened to most all of them several times, and many times fall asleep and only wake up at the end.
I do not have any before pictures, but it used to be 5 to 6 on a good day, now I have to pull it out to find it just to pee, and to stand up would make the biggest mess, so I have to sit to pee, and most of the time I cannot see even the head. Less than an inch, but I like it, just wish the balls would go away and the breast would get a whole lot bigger. :oops:
Keira

TrigFemaleForm

Postby Ace » May 13th, 2005, 5:36 pm

I am just curious if anyone has had success with TrigFemaleForm. I have been listining to it ritualistically for weeks now, and I don't see the slightest results. Any suggestions or success stories would be of help. Thanks. :?
Ace

Re: TrigFemaleForm

Postby dharden » May 14th, 2005, 9:10 am

Ace wrote:I am just curious if anyone has had success with TrigFemaleForm. I have been listining to it ritualistically for weeks now, and I don't see the slightest results. Any suggestions or success stories would be of help. Thanks. :?

Remembering from the Yahoo group, that's reckoned as one of the hardest to get working because the changes in perception it calls for are so complex.

For now, it may be better to focus on whatever sensations you feel, however brief they may be, rather than on what you see. It may help to form an idea of what you expect some or all of the changes to feel like, and to listen with that in mind.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Luck with female dreams

Postby sandy82 » May 14th, 2005, 9:46 am

Keira wrote:All I know is that I listened to it, and ended up dressed in skirt, blouse, hose, high heels, full make up, and I really was a women for the rest of the day. I never thought any of these worked until then, and I have listened to most all of them several times, and many times fall asleep and only wake up at the end.
I do not have any before pictures, but it used to be 5 to 6 on a good day, now I have to pull it out to find it just to pee, and to stand up would make the biggest mess, so I have to sit to pee, and most of the time I cannot see even the head. Less than an inch, but I like it, just wish the balls would go away and the breast would get a whole lot bigger.
:oops:

I see that you became a registered user on April 9. Did you begin using the files as soon as you joined? I'm wondering if you have changed your diet or daily routine since then. It sounds like you've had great success!
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Luck with files?

Postby michelle1 » June 4th, 2005, 2:40 pm

I started listening to a couple of the files, curse femaleform and trigFemale form and such and felt very fem after but never thought it was working. Well was I wrong, I started buying womens clothing and could hardly wait to get home from work to shed those ugly male clothes and slip into my clothing. I have started on hormones and have to say I'm progessing very nicely. I'm only in the male mode when I work the rest of the time I am in the female me, I will add I have to wear my bras all the time as my breasts have grown that much. This all started from listening to these files. I couldn't be happier than I am now.
michelle1

Postby Crazy_Eddy » June 4th, 2005, 4:55 pm

I've been listening about once a day to a playlist of 4 Files for a few months now. My listening has not been particularly consistant and so I wasn't surprised not to have any effects immediately, also, as I listen mainly while asleep I ashumed I'd been going to deep.

The files on my playlist on my ipod are Super Female Whammy, Curse Penis Shrink, Curse Breast Growth and Curse Fembutt and until reciently I did not notice any major effects.

More reciently I have noticed my Penis is much smaller than it once was and that my breats (especially the nipples) are much bigger - They are now fairly well defined.

The most stange thing happened last night when I dreamt I had huge breasts and my nipples felt so sensitive they burned. I do not know whether the burning was all in my head, or whether it was a reality but I do know that it made me feel much more confident about hypnosis working.

Hopefully I will see more effects as I continue to listen.
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Re: Luck with female dreams

Postby VeryGnawty » July 9th, 2005, 9:49 am

Keira wrote:now I have to pull it out to find it just to pee, and to stand up would make the biggest mess, so I have to sit to pee, and most of the time I cannot see even the head. Less than an inch, but I like it, just wish the balls would go away and the breast would get a whole lot bigger. :oops:

Actually, you can still do the standing thing, it is just a major hassle. The trick is to grab it and pull it out, thus artificially increasing the length, while doing a weird bendy-back thing so that you don't pee on your clothes (the smaller the penis is, the less urethral force you will have).

Yeah, you find out some pretty clever tricks when bathrooms aren't always readily available where you work.

Also, less than an inch? Good God. I've spent a hell of a lot of effort and I don't think mine has ever gone down that far. Gimme some tips, plz :wink:
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » July 10th, 2005, 11:56 pm

Too bad it seems that Keira has been absent for a while. I was really hoping for some tips. Any time I get my penis under two inches, it always expands back out the next time I sleep.

Damn those nocturnal erections. Damn them, I say.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby wdbames » July 11th, 2005, 5:55 am

VeryGnawty, Try listening to the subliminal reinforcer while you sleep
I find this helps curb those nasty little nocturnal erections.
Good Luck!
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby brandielynne » July 19th, 2005, 12:40 pm

My changes are continuing unabated. I've actually had a compulsion to let my hair get long enough that I can make a 'do with hair spray, and I can't describe the feeling when I got it fixed up. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I don't feel normal now if my legs aren't shaved.....and my toenails are painted. The only thing keeping me from doing my hand nails is fear of the outside world. I can't stop looking at women's shoes and wanting pairs like they have on.

And the thought of hormone replacement therapy is something I consider.
And, rather than feeling revulsion as I gain weight in the chest, I'm now excited about it. The thought of being curvy is something I'm actuially looking forward to.

Wow....these feimnization files [I listen to them ALL] have done a number on me. And I love every second of it.
brandielynne

Postby asdf » July 21st, 2005, 10:07 pm

I've been on an herbal regimen for nearly two years. I can't say the files work, because they have yet to physically affect my femininity in any discernable way.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum