Feminization Playlist

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization Playlist

Postby maryanneravensley » August 21st, 2009, 5:27 pm

I really enjoy the files so far. Very relaxing. No effects yet, bbut I figure that takes time and repetition.
I am trying to assemble a playlist to trance out to while I sleep at night. What would you suggest I put into it?
maryanneravensley

Postby dougal » August 25th, 2009, 9:45 am

super female whammy and curse shemale.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby benjammin35 » November 17th, 2009, 1:45 pm

I think if you were a little more specific you would answer your own question. As for the suggestions above, avoid the super female whammy if you are a ts seeking grs... If it really does affect you, you need all the penis you can get for the operation. as for shemale curse, it is designed to make you an absolute bi slut. Just a warning if that's not what you're looking for.
benjammin35

Postby Route42 » November 18th, 2009, 11:15 pm

I am personally a big fan of the Female Hormone Change file... and then I mix in the Curse Breast Growth (or Curse Breast Growth Male) to aid it. It's been a mixture that has been satisfying for me.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby donna_cd » November 19th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Have you had any results from the files yet ? donna

Route42 wrote:I am personally a big fan of the Female Hormone

Change file... and then I mix in the Curse Breast Growth (or Curse Breast Growth Male) to aid it. It's been a mixture that has been satisfying for me.
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby gail_tgirl » November 21st, 2009, 5:51 pm

Route42 wrote:I am personally a big fan of the Female Hormone Change file... and then I mix in the Curse Breast Growth (or Curse Breast Growth Male) to aid it. It's been a mixture that has been satisfying for me.

This has pretty much been my mix too.
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby gail_tgirl » November 21st, 2009, 6:06 pm

donna_cd wrote:Have you had any results from the files yet ? donna

Route42 wrote:I am personally a big fan of the Female Hormone

Change file... and then I mix in the Curse Breast Growth (or Curse Breast Growth Male) to aid it. It's been a mixture that has been satisfying for me.

oh yes...check the image gallery I posted to recently 'Show me your tits'
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » November 24th, 2009, 7:02 pm

Route42 wrote:I am personally a big fan of the Female Hormone Change file... and then I mix in the Curse Breast Growth (or Curse Breast Growth Male) to aid it. It's been a mixture that has been satisfying for me.

If anyone cares, I've recently started mixing in Suggestive Feminization--seems like the sort of file to be very complimentary to the above two.
Route42
Regular
Regular

New to hypnosis...

Postby pennyT » December 10th, 2009, 3:32 pm

I am new here and am looking for files that will totally feminize me. Is it really possible to have physical changes occur from listening to hypnosis? I am so excited abuot this possibility!

Also I am over 50 so maybe a bit too old for the body to reform? Any thoughts on this as well?

I would be open to any suggestions other gurls may have here!

What a wonderful site! So many choices, however is a gurl to choose? :)

Penny T
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Re: New to hypnosis...

Postby Alien4420 » December 12th, 2009, 10:58 am

pennyT wrote:I am new here and am looking for files that will totally feminize me. Is it really possible to have physical changes occur from listening to hypnosis? I am so excited abuot this possibility!

Also I am over 50 so maybe a bit too old for the body to reform? Any thoughts on this as well?

I would be open to any suggestions other gurls may have here!

What a wonderful site! So many choices, however is a gurl to choose? :)

Penny T

Not really possible. At best, you'll *believe* you're changing, but won't be. OTOH, some feminization files that are enormously effective at changing you emotionally. They can affect how you dress, move, speak, think, they can alter your sexuality, and they can encourage you to take the steps that really will physically feminize your appearance, such as hair removal, hormones, breast enlargement, etc. At 50, hormones will be less effective and significantly riskier than when you're young, but they still work, e.g., your breast and hips will get bigger but not to the same degree they would have at 20.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Recommendations

Postby pennyT » December 12th, 2009, 6:30 pm

Wishing to be as feminine as humanly possible, any file recommendations?

Also, what about herbal breast enhancements? Anyone with experience here?
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Re: Recommendations

Postby Alien4420 » December 12th, 2009, 6:55 pm

pennyT wrote:Wishing to be as feminine as humanly possible, any file recommendations?

Curse Stroke Sissy is a killer, but be warned, it *will* make you into a submissive crossdresser and after you've listened too many times you won't be able to stop listening or back out. So make sure you're OK with full time, because guys have left their wives after listening to this one.

I also really like Mistress Catgirl's Becoming Sissy, it makes the whole process of sissification ecstatic and it doesn't force you to keep listening like Stroke Sissy.

Breast creams: Perfect Woman breast cream is excellent, but expensive. If you search around a bit you'll find sites that tell you how to "roll your own" at less cost. Some of the risks for phytoestrogens (estrogen-like compounds in plants ) are probably similar to those for real estrogen, though, mainly blood clots and liver damage, and they may have other toxicities, whereas if you take the right pharmaceutical hormones you'll be dosing yourself with the substances that nature intended for women.

Also, if you want to become as female as possible, you want your whole body and not just your breasts to experience the effects of estrogen and progesterone, since you want to expand your hips, reduce abdominal fat, "round out" your face, etc. You also need to use some kind of testosterone blocker for the female hormones to have maximal effect. The transdermal estrogen patches and natural progesterone are safer than oral estrogen and synthetic progesterones.

Another consideration is that if you want the best chance to maintain fertility and male sexual function you'll want to keep the hormone doses relatively low.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Recommendations

Postby Route42 » December 13th, 2009, 7:08 pm

pennyT wrote:

If you go with herbals, the only ones worth a damn are from www.myevanesce.com . Keep in mind that each person reacts differently to herbals. Still, Evancesce is the best herbal concoction out there for the M2F transsexual.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum