Need help,used feminization and it worked too well

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need help,used feminization and it worked too well

Postby calvin89 » September 15th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Hi i'm twenty one and A while ago I used feminization files like super female whammy and total feminization. All my life Ive been torn between wanting to be a girl and staying a guy. I used these files not really thinking they would work. However they defiantly did. They especially changed my lower body. My Thighs are thick like a woman's and my hips are really wide, my calves are skinny and curvy and my ankles are much more narrow. My chest feels kinda soft and my nipples have gotten bigger. My voice also is much softer now and I have a hard time talking loud. I also have trouble getting really hard anymore. This has been going on for over a year now. I only told one person about my problem and she just visited me the first time in a year. I had her look at my body to make sure I was not hallucinating these effects and she said I defiantly was not. Unfortunately I think I made a huge mistake doing this. I do not really want to go through with becoming a woman but I don't know how to make my body go back to being male. I've been trying working out and stuff to get my testosterone going again but it does not seem to be working. So what i was wondering is if anyone could make me a file to reverse this and make me a man again and maybe include suggestions to not want to be a woman at all anymore. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
calvin89

Postby Kylee » September 16th, 2009, 12:15 am

You should probably get pics to prove it.

And personally with those effects, I would jsut continue with them and becoem a girl full time.
Kylee

Postby MacGyver » September 16th, 2009, 7:42 am

well, if ya hormones done switched from male to female, it is only reversable up to like 6 months, after that, you are in for the long haul and no amount of testosterone will turn you back. you may end up being a shemale. look, if ya grow boobs, the only way to hide them is going to be to either get a tight fitting sport bra for a woman or go online and get a gynomastia shirt to compress them and hide them under your clothes, as for the hips and thighs, i dont think ya could turn them back.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby james82 » September 16th, 2009, 7:44 am

all im gonna say is good luck lol ,staying away from these files just isnt easy :lol:
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 16th, 2009, 7:56 am

Listen to Deprogram All, it should remove the effects of the files. Also, I suggest you go to the doctor to make sure your testosterone levels are normal. You don't have to tell him about the files, in fact, I wouldn't, since he won't believe you. Just describe the physical symptoms. If your hormone levels are low, they can be adjusted with supplements. At least some feminizing effects are reversible that way.

Also, there are a number of things that can cause physical feminization that have nothing to do with hypnosis, the biggies being pot, heavy drinking, and obesity -- not saying any of these apply in your case, just offering them for consideration.

BTW, why not ask EMG to make a custom file to boost your masculine side? The price of a custom file seems low given the impact on your life.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » September 16th, 2009, 8:52 am

Alien4420 wrote:Listen to Deprogram All, it should remove the effects of the files. Also, I suggest you go to the doctor to make sure your testosterone levels are normal. You don't have to tell him about the files, in fact, I wouldn't, since he won't believe you. Just describe the physical symptoms. If your hormone levels are low, they can be adjusted with supplements. At least some feminizing effects are reversible that way.

Also, there are a number of things that can cause physical feminization that have nothing to do with hypnosis, the biggies being pot, heavy drinking, and obesity -- not saying any of these apply in your case, just offering them for consideration.

BTW, why not ask EMG to make a custom file to boost your masculine side? The price of a custom file seems low given the impact on your life.

there is also some kind of disease people get ( i think its a desease)when there below 21 with having a bit too much estrogen in there bodies (in some cases it happens when your older,i had a small dose apparently )ill look it up later and see if i can find it
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 16th, 2009, 10:14 am

james82 wrote:all im gonna say is good luck lol ,staying away from these files just isnt easy :lol:

LOL, you're not kidding. Well, if you can't, you can always just bite the bullet and listen to the files that make you a happy sissy, Stroke Sissy is doing that to me, I'm rapidly losing my qualms about being fem, in fact I'm suddenly *wanting* people to know I'm fem.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby calvin89 » September 16th, 2009, 10:43 am

Well I do smoke a lot of pot, in fact I did that a lot more than I ever listened to the feminization files. I only really messed around with them for like a month off and on and I only ended up going into trance because I was high. Then the next day I had some effects like i lost leg hair. I completely stooped listening and I had gotten into a little legal troubles because I got caught with a lil weed so I stooped smoking for like half a year. It seemed like I was ok after that and that their were no more changes . Then when i started smoking again it seemed like it happened again. I've looked up hypo gonadal syndrome and it seems like I induced that in myself. Hypo gonadal is when your body produces to little Testosterone and too much Estrogen and you get a more feminized body. After reading about it I think that if i went to a doctor and got on Testosterone therapy that it can make me normal again.
calvin89

Postby james82 » September 16th, 2009, 11:14 am

Alien4420 wrote:
james82 wrote:all im gonna say is good luck lol ,staying away from these files just isnt easy :lol:

LOL, you're not kidding. Well, if you can't, you can always just bite the bullet and listen to the files that make you a happy sissy, Stroke Sissy is doing that to me, I'm rapidly losing my qualms about being fem, in fact I'm suddenly *wanting* people to know I'm fem.

ive heard great things about that file,is it that good ?
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 16th, 2009, 1:43 pm

james82 wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:

ive heard great things about that file,is it that good ?

It's scary. I've listened to a bunch of feminization files over the years, and this one is in a different league, it's the most addictive file I've ever listened to. It's like a drug, you try it a couple of times and stop and maybe a year later, something reminds you of it and you give it another listen, only this time it's harder to stop . . . you say "never again" and then a few weeks later, you listen once more . . . it just keeps sucking you back in while it turns you into a submissive crossdressing sissy who loves every moment of it, and doesn't *want* to change back.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MacGyver » September 16th, 2009, 1:46 pm

this is one reason i have not mixed any femme files with drinking. i already have moobs from bein overweight, i have some beer once a week, and drink myself into a trancelike state as i have found that helps me pick up easier on what is being taught to me on the guitar, but, if i were to mix femme files with drinking, whats to say that my body wont femenise more each week when i have my guitar lesson and drink with my buddy to get me where i need to be in order to learn what he is showin me alot faster.

as for myself though, i dont think my hormones have ever been at the right levels, when i used to lift weights and ride a bicycle all the time, i never got ripped or had 6 pack abs, my body shape was always more femenine. my thighs just rounded out like a womans, even though i was able to lift probably more than 1500 pounds before my knee injury, my wist was just about womanly lookin, my arms were definitely girly lookin, and besides the fact my feet have been shrinking since playing with femme files from this site, my calves are shrinking back down and starting to take that girly shape back on. i am told my facial features are femenine. my body has never had an amount of hair that would be normal for a guy, growing a beard and mustache proved close to impossible, took 15 years. so, for me, my hormone levels have probably never been right, and probably never will so, if i use the files and turn myself femme as for shape, and possible end up having femme boobs, oh well, is something i have already accepted, and the shape is something i had before my knee injury and want back, if boobs come with it this time, i will just deal.

but all this talk about those 2 files are makin me wanna play with them again, but first, i must get my own files done so they still have my current voice, and if my voice becomes more femme, well, maybe it will stop cracking on me and stay steady, in which case, i would turn out some files in that voice, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » September 16th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Wow, 1500 pounds! These days, I'm not even as strong as a girl. I was the opposite as a kid, I had one of those sculpted, hairy, and muscular hypermasculine bodies even though I never worked out. That changed when I started dabbling with hormones, my muscles disappeared, hips widened, face feminized, breasts grew to maybe an "A" cup, body hair thinned out . . .

I was kind of freaked out at first like Calvin, but eventually I got used to the changes, I think once you realize the world isn't going to come to an end you adapt. At least I hope you do, LOL, because while the feminization files I listened to left me wanting to be a shemale, it was just a vague desire/JO fantasy and I was content with relatively minor changes, but now that I've been listening to Stroke Sissy the desire is so much stronger, I'm planning on some real breast growth.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby livelonger8 » September 16th, 2009, 7:07 pm

MacGyver wrote:well, if ya hormones done switched from male to female, it is only reversable up to like 6 months, after that, you are in for the long haul and no amount of testosterone will turn you back. you may end up being a shemale. look, if ya grow boobs, the only way to hide them is going to be to either get a tight fitting sport bra for a woman or go online and get a gynomastia shirt to compress them and hide them under your clothes, as for the hips and thighs, i dont think ya could turn them back.

Then how do you explain transmen? Their bodies initially flooded with oestrogens and progesterone, and yet after puberty - during their 20's, they can become males after taking testosterone.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » September 16th, 2009, 7:14 pm

james82 wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:Listen to Deprogram All, it should remove the effects of the files. Also, I suggest you go to the doctor to make sure your testosterone levels are normal. You don't have to tell him about the files, in fact, I wouldn't, since he won't believe you. Just describe the physical symptoms. If your hormone levels are low, they can be adjusted with supplements. At least some feminizing effects are reversible that way.

there is also some kind of disease people get ( i think its a desease)when there below 21 with having a bit too much estrogen in there bodies (in some cases it happens when your older,i had a small dose apparently )ill look it up later and see if i can find it

Perhaps the hypno-files propagated the disease :P
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » September 16th, 2009, 7:30 pm

livelonger8 wrote:Then how do you explain transmen? Their bodies initially flooded with oestrogens and progesterone, and yet after puberty - during their 20's, they can become males after taking testosterone.

The male hormonal balance will add muscle mass, cause the growth of facial and body hair, cause the voice to deepen and the skin to coarsen. I believe that most feminine fat deposits will stay where they are, though the balance of lean muscle tissue to fat might change some. Height will stay the same if hormones are begun after surgery. Breasts shrink a bit without female hormones, but most of the tissue remains and they have to be removed surgically. Male genitals have to be constructed.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MacGyver » September 16th, 2009, 10:04 pm

well livelonger, i am only going by what i have been taught about things. and what i be told, and a bit of research here and there. beleive it or not, people learn new things about the human body all the time. someone may have found a way to get past that and turn guys back into guys for all i know. myself though, i would love for my body to change back to the way it was before my knee injury, back when i used to be able to lift a car high enough to change the tire without using a jack. and yeah, that one took 2 people as there was no way i could hold the car and trade out the flat tire for the spare at the same time, LOL.

i am however, seriously thinking of playing with sfw and total femme. just not tonight as i have had me a good bit of alcohol and dont want the changes to happen the just when i have a drink or two, although, i imagine that could be a bit wierd, then again i am weird anyways, but at the same time, might be a bit funny as my friend's woman keeps tellin me beer will give me boobs, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Re: Need help,used feminization and it worked too well

Postby homerj1620 » September 16th, 2009, 10:12 pm

calvin89 wrote:I've been trying working out and stuff to get my testosterone going again but it does not seem to be working.

Have you tried tribulus terrestes? It's a supplement that causes your body to produce more testosterone. I've been using it for a few months and it's made a big difference for me.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby james82 » September 16th, 2009, 10:16 pm

are you saying that Achohol can speed up the process macgyver
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby james82 » September 16th, 2009, 10:19 pm

livelonger8 wrote:
james82 wrote:

Perhaps the hypno-files propagated the disease :P

maybe ,but im not sure if i was useing hypnosis at the time
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 17th, 2009, 6:52 am

james82 wrote:are you saying that Achohol can speed up the process macgyver

Alcohol metabolism alters the balance of reproductive hormones in men and women (23-28). In men, alcohol metabolism contributes to testicular injury and impairs testosterone synthesis and sperm production (24,29). In a study of normal healthy men who received 220 grams of alcohol daily for 4 weeks, testosterone levels declined after only 5 days and continued to fall throughout the study period (30,31). Prolonged testosterone deficiency may contribute to feminization in males, for example, breast enlargement (32). In addition, alcohol may interfere with normal sperm structure and movement by inhibiting the metabolism of vitamin A, which is essential for sperm development (30,33). . . .A study of the effect of alcohol on estradiol levels in postmenopausal women found that in women wearing estradiol skin patches, acute alcohol consumption significantly elevated estradiol levels over the short term (34).

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa35.htm

Men who chronically abuse alcohol may display a spectrum of endocrine abnormalities including hypogonadism and feminization, with elevated serum estradiol and low serum testosterone. We examined factors that may result in disruption of hepatic sex hormone homeostasis in alcohol-fed male rats and possible consequences of such changes. Rats were fed alcohol-containing or isocaloric diets for 30, 60, and 90 days. In alcohol-fed rats, serum testosterone levels and hepatic activity of 2 androgen-dependent estrogen metabolizing enzymes were reduced (P <.05) at all times, as was activity of androgen receptor. There was also a significant early and progressive decrease in testes/body ratio in alcohol-fed rats. Compared with this early decrease in testosterone-related parameters, there was a significant increase in serum estrogen levels (at 30 and 90 days, 132% and 168% of control values, respectively). An increase in serum ceruloplasmin, an estrogen-responsive liver protein, was apparent at 60 and 90 days, but not at 30 days of alcohol exposure, suggesting that hypogonadism precedes liver feminization. Hepatic estrogen receptor activity was decreased in alcohol-fed rats at 60 and 90 days, the latter despite elevated serum estrogen levels. Hepatic aromatase was slightly increased in alcohol-fed rats, an elevation probably not sufficient to account for observed increases in serum estrogen. Taken together, these data suggest that (1) alcohol induces profound reduction of serum testosterone, resulting in loss of androgen-regulated hepatic functions such as estrogen-metabolizing enzyme activity and activity of androgen receptors; and (2) such alcohol-induced hypogonadism precedes changes in hepatic sex hormone homeostasis and subsequent feminization.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10796890
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cardigan » September 17th, 2009, 10:36 pm

If hypnosis caused the change into partly feminine, then hypnosis can also reverse it. It's just a question of having a file to cause your unconscious mind to regulate the hormone levels correctly again and also start a chain of bodily change, where you ask the body to de-construct the feminine characteristica it left you with.

I know that this site only (at least I think only) caters to men wanting to change into females, but there ought to be some files that counteract the change too, if one decides to try something and then regrets it.

I can certainly make a file like that. I'd place it in the pay-section, if I did. Anybody interested?

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » September 23rd, 2009, 9:10 am

Alien4420 wrote:
livelonger8 wrote:Then how do you explain transmen? Their bodies initially flooded with oestrogens and progesterone, and yet after puberty - during their 20's, they can become males after taking testosterone.

The male hormonal balance will add muscle mass, cause the growth of facial and body hair, cause the voice to deepen and the skin to coarsen. I believe that most feminine fat deposits will stay where they are, though the balance of lean muscle tissue to fat might change some. Height will stay the same if hormones are begun after surgery. Breasts shrink a bit without female hormones, but most of the tissue remains and they have to be removed surgically. Male genitals have to be constructed.

I agree that breast tissue requires surgical removal, and amongst the other effects, but regardless it's highly improbable to distinguish (via public appearance) between a native and transsexual male.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » September 23rd, 2009, 9:14 am

MacGyver wrote:well livelonger, i am only going by what i have been taught about things. and what i be told, and a bit of research here and there. beleive it or not, people learn new things about the human body all the time. someone may have found a way to get past that and turn guys back into guys for all i know. myself though, i would love for my body to change back to the way it was before my knee injury, back when i used to be able to lift a car high enough to change the tire without using a jack. and yeah, that one took 2 people as there was no way i could hold the car and trade out the flat tire for the spare at the same time, LOL.

i am however, seriously thinking of playing with sfw and total femme. just not tonight as i have had me a good bit of alcohol and dont want the changes to happen the just when i have a drink or two, although, i imagine that could be a bit wierd, then again i am weird anyways, but at the same time, might be a bit funny as my friend's woman keeps tellin me beer will give me boobs, LOL.

I agree - we're discovering new things about the anatomy every year. However, as with the previous poster, consuming female hormones will induce permanent effects (e.g. fat distribution and the presence of fats in the breasts), although after taking male hormones again, it will be very hard to differ between a native male and a transsexual male.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » September 23rd, 2009, 9:15 am

OP, what files did you listen to, how many times did you listen to them and how did you fall into trance? (e.g. did you fall asleep on the files, listen to them word-by-word or concentrate on conscious thought or countdown until you fell into a sleep-like state, or... ?)
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lobotaru » September 24th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Wow, those are some pretty intense changes. Definitely listen to deprogram all, but also check any medications you might be taking for side effects that might also be contributing to those changes.

I used to listen to feminization files on here back when I was 21 or so too (more of a kinky fetish, not really interested in an actual change), and I'd been taking a medication that had a rare side effect of causing gynocomastia (I think that is spelled right). I didn't have any problem with that medication until I started listening to some files that increased breast tissue growth. I stopped taking the medication immediately, and even though I still listened to the files, the gynocomastia stopped getting worse. So apparently hypnosis caused the effect of the medication (since I had been taking it for over a year with no problem).

I have no idea how it could do that, but anyway, definitely check any meds you might be taking in conjunction with the hypnosis.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 24th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Lobotaru wrote:Wow, those are some pretty intense changes. Definitely listen to deprogram all, but also check any medications you might be taking for side effects that might also be contributing to those changes.

I used to listen to feminization files on here back when I was 21 or so too (more of a kinky fetish, not really interested in an actual change), and I'd been taking a medication that had a rare side effect of causing gynocomastia (I think that is spelled right). I didn't have any problem with that medication until I started listening to some files that increased breast tissue growth. I stopped taking the medication immediately, and even though I still listened to the files, the gynocomastia stopped getting worse. So apparently hypnosis caused the effect of the medication (since I had been taking it for over a year with no problem).

I have no idea how it could do that, but anyway, definitely check any meds you might be taking in conjunction with the hypnosis.

Just speculation, but it's long been known that testosterone levels rise or fall depending on emotional state, forex they rise when someone is in a leadership position or has an active sexual partner. So reduce testosterone levels a bit and add something that has an estrogen mimicking effect or otherwise effects hormone levels, and the combination could trigger gynocomastia.

Again, just speculation, correlation isn't causation and it's possible that other factors were involved, there are lots of things that can alter hormone balance -- drinking, pot, tobacco, sexual interest and activity, estrogenic foods like soy, weight gain, etc.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum