Curse Stroke Sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby slavemartin » July 27th, 2005, 11:26 am

Hi
Well i have done it, i download the Curse Stroke Sissy file yesterday and listened to it for the first time today. Twelve months ago i would have laughed at the idea of me becoming a sissy, now, i cant wait. After i listened to it, i masturbated and will continue to masturbate after each time that i will listen to the file. (Everyday). As i was listening to Master Derrick i felt a huge sence of well being. I have already worked out what my dress size is and have started to read about make up.
slave martin
slavemartin

good girl...

Postby volca » July 29th, 2005, 8:25 pm

please keep us updated on your progress
volca

Postby slavemartin » July 30th, 2005, 4:37 pm

i will keep you up dated, however due to family members around i haven't been able to listen to it again, i hope to get the time alone tomorrow.

At the moment i find myself watching the shopping channels when they sell womens stuff and i have been sleeping in my bra and panties (the only women clothes i have at the moment). i am a bit overweight and have some little "man tits" and i feel that people are looking at my "man tits", i never had this feeling before.

slave martin
slavemartin

Postby Monica71 » October 18th, 2005, 7:42 pm

I've been listening to CurseStrokeSissy pretty much every day as often as I can.

I now own an amazing collection of pretty lingerie, and am finally getting the courage to go out and submit to a master or mistress.

I never imagined it would make me so wonderfully submissive and pliant, but it's really opened me up. I listen to many other files, but CSS will always pull me back and deeper...

EMG, you seem like an amazing god to me. Thank you!
Monica71

Postby sissyboylisa » November 11th, 2005, 11:13 am

Started listening to Curse stroke sissy a few months ago and listen daily.
I have slowly slipped more and more into a feminine role.

I never would have though that I would own only panties 8O I also have a boyfriend now who knows how to treat this sissy. I havent gone public with the changes yet, but I know that if I stay on track, it wont matter. The changes will come and there really isnt a way to stop them :D
sissyboylisa

stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 2nd, 2006, 6:38 pm

I have no intentions of becoming a woman or even a crossdresser. I just play it for entertainment. So far not very much effect. I did try on a dress yesterday. I like the file for the very deep trance. I feel good after that. pauline
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 4th, 2006, 2:56 am

Oh boy, Sleepy.

Unless you are kidding and playing with us, I suggest you find another file to try. This file will sneak up on you and make you irreversibly more and more feminine.

If you like the trance that the induction of this file creates, just use it without the suggestions of feminization. (rip the induction with a soundfile editor)

On the other hand - if you like calling yourself Pauline, trying on dresses and flirting with feminization, then you are on the right track. But it might take you deeper than you would like, and when that happens you pretty much don't have any control over the situation any more.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 4th, 2006, 6:48 am

I have no idea what I am doing. I stumbled on this file and played it. Again and again. Understand I am quite old. 71 I have been deeply interested in hypnotism, hypnosis, hypnotists and trances since I was a child watching Franz Polgar performing on Arther Godfrey. The word Hypnotist leaps off the paper if I am reading any article where the word appears. And always shy and embarressed for anyone to notice my feelings, and my interest. The sissy file has given me pleasure where none was before. Trying on dress {didnt fit} gave me an erection for the first time in a long while. Married for 41 years I cant let this become too overt but for present the thought of loss of this kind of control is very enjoyable and exciting. I will purchase the removal file before I get completely out of control. I much appreciate your concern and advice. sincerelyl sleepy134 aka Pauline
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 4th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Hi Sleepy.

It is very interesting to hear about where you come from - so to speak. But if your subconscious wants to take this journey - which I think it does, it may not want to stop. You might find yourself in a spot you can't get out of. The file does also encourage physical changes, and these can be pretty irreversible. Also the file locks you in at the level of feminization that you are at and enforces it each time you have an orgasm.

But I'm guessing you already know this, and that you subconscious is having a field day with it. Anyway - just wanted to warn you if - for some reason - the way the file works had illuded you!

One final piece of advice: ask EMG if he has a removal file for this curse, or if he can make one. That is - if you decide to have it stopped.

best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 7th, 2006, 2:00 pm

I had to play it one more time. It makes me nervous to think or talk about it. Any way one more time wont hurt. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

sissy pauline

Postby sleepy134 » July 16th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Fighting this curse, trying to fight this curse, trying to want to fight this curse,continuing to listen to this curse, driving me pleasently mad.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

dragged around by stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 31st, 2006, 7:24 pm

I sit with my legs crossed and I bought a purse yesterday. beginning to enjoy this.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepy134 » August 18th, 2006, 8:53 pm

cardigan wrote:Oh boy, Sleepy.

Unless you are kidding and playing with us, I suggest you find another file to try. This file will sneak up on you and make you irreversibly more and more feminine.

If you like the trance that the induction of this file creates, just use it without the suggestions of feminization. (rip the induction with a soundfile editor)

On the other hand - if you like calling yourself Pauline, trying on dresses and flirting with feminization, then you are on the right track. But it might take you deeper than you would like, and when that happens you pretty much don't have any control over the situation any more.
I cant seem to quit playing it. Also starting to rationalize it may be alright afterall. I will listen as it makes me feel good. Especially while masturbating. Just repeating my sissy name is a turn on. Whats the problem? Pauline
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » September 4th, 2006, 6:14 pm

run sleepy123 run.
andrew
Regular
Regular

andrew

Postby sleepy134 » September 11th, 2006, 3:54 am

Thanks for the good advice. It may be too late to run. My only hope now is wife may understand. I'm trying to get her interested in slave training. That could save a marriage. sleepy134 aka pauline
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepy134 » October 24th, 2006, 6:40 pm

cant wait to try stroke sissy with subs sleepy134 pauline
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepy134 » October 24th, 2006, 6:42 pm

cant wait to try stroke sissy with subs sleepy134 pauline
sleepy134
Regular