Hypnosis & Herbs

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis & Herbs

Postby Sober » October 9th, 2009, 6:44 pm

I've been wondering this for a while. Would using herbs and hypnosis simultaneously increase the effects you get?
Sober
Regular
Regular

Postby JensDRK » October 10th, 2009, 9:12 pm

Certain herbs can indeed be used in coordination with hypnosis to acquire certain desired feminization effects as far as I know after a brief crash course.

However, please be sure to consult with someone at least very well knowledgeable in the proper application of herbal remedies before attempting anything along such lines, as there is potential for danger under certain circumstances.
JensDRK

Postby Mino » October 11th, 2009, 4:29 pm

There is more than one herb out there, you know? Sure there might be a particular herb which increases the effects of hypnosis but not every or any herb.

I've not heard about any research on any substances enhancing hypnotic trances and given the limited research there is already on hypnosis, I doubt there is a study on substances and hypnosis so even if I knew what herb you're referring to, I doubt I could tell you whether it helps or not.

Anything which could enhance hypnotic trance would probably have to be mind altering to begin with. I'm just pulling that out my ass but that's my opinion.

You could try experimenting with cannabis, a few people, including myself, have reported greater success with hypnosis while under the influence of it.

If you're referring to herbs which provide feminization effects, I heard soy milk promotes estrogen or something.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby Sober » October 11th, 2009, 5:42 pm

I mean, using herbs that cause feminisation (such as fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto) and using hypnosis to intensify the effects. Would this have a stronger effect than using only one? Sorry, should have been more clear.
Sober
Regular
Regular

Postby Mizer » October 11th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Sorry to say, but if you take herbs and listen to hypnosis, your testos levels will still ravage you. I see those 2 as placebo to make you feel good and all comfy, because their effects are trivial.
Mizer

Postby sabrinaselentra » October 19th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Absolutely works wonders when done properly. I recommend a good regime but I find most people won't stick with it. For faster results get the patch in Mexico. Herbs will work though but its slower and you have to use a lot of them. For more info chat me on brosix instant messenger. User name whispernymph. Or my email is posted.

Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 23rd, 2009, 5:26 am

your best bet when useing herbs is to buy whole bulk herbs. do the research and find good safe dosages for what you plan to use if you want you can send me a message I have done alot of research on his subject and would be happy to help you get started with your research but I will not recommend anything specific as i am not an expert.
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum