Can anyone do me a favor?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Can anyone do me a favor?

Postby DavidR » November 28th, 2009, 6:10 pm

I'm really interested in this file on Isabella Valentine's site: [url]http://www.isabellavalentine.com/2009/09/12/hey-tough-guy-mp3/[/url]

But, her site flat out rejects my (UK debit) card, so I cannot actually buy it.

Which leads me to this question: Would anyone with a Paypal account be prepared to buy the file, download and send it to me somehow? The paypal part is so that I can do a "money send" to cover the cost of the file after you've sent it to me (so I effectively pay for it 'by proxy')

Why? Well, I've already contacted I.V twice to no avail, I see no other way of obtaining this track without someone's help

Thanks for any help etc.
DavidR

Postby DavidR » December 1st, 2009, 6:16 pm

Hmm, I guess this appears too scammy or WMM members lack cash :(

Anyone know how I can (legitimately) get hold of this file without using IV's checkout system? Purely because it doesn't my card what-so-ever
DavidR

Other way around

Postby Calimore » December 1st, 2009, 7:52 pm

I'd not do it for you for fear of being left "holding the bag".

You see, that isn't a file I would ever want, so if I purchased it for you and you were for some unforeseeable reason unable to pay me back, I'd be left with a file for which I have no use and I would have spent money probably earmarked for Christmas gifts.

Perhaps you should have offered to PayPal someone the money to do the transaction up-front?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby dottie » December 2nd, 2009, 12:43 am

I think there are 2 ways you can get files from Isabella

directly from the website shopping cart,
OR
you can sign up for nightflirt [url]http://www.niteflirt.com/[/url], and look her up on there. They are probably more awkward than the direct method, but I think they take paypal.
(it's a little weird because niteflirt is really set up for arranging erotic phone sessions, but there are plenty of dommes selling prerecorded sessions there. You need to set up an email, and then look up IV, and select one of her prerecorded files such as "tough guy", then you get an email to your niteflirt mailbox. If you click on the link it takes money out of your niteflirt account and you get the download link for the file you requested.)

I've gotten a few files from her, and have used both methods
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby DavidR » December 2nd, 2009, 6:31 pm

Perhaps you should have offered to PayPal someone the money to do the transaction up-front?

The snag there is the reverse "holding the bag" issue though - I could forward someone the cash that then just nabs it and doesn't obtain the file.

But if I did such a thing, would you be willing to do it? (i.e. I pay you up-front and then you buy the file and get it to me somehow) Just that your response kind of implies you would be OK with it provided the 'holding the bag' scenario didn't occur (sorry if I've been overly presumptuous though :) )

If you were, it works out quite conveniently too - since you're fairly established on the site / trusted (or at least, I trust you) and I also know where to get hold of you contact wise - via here etc. Which is preferable to any random member (no offence to anyone else, but since I don't take part in the community very much I don't really know many people other than file authors)

you can sign up for nightflirt http://www.niteflirt.com/, and look her up on there. They are probably more awkward than the direct method, but I think they take paypal.

Yeah, I tried niteflirt already - to no avail I'm afraid :( Unfortunately they're even more limited in the financing they offer (Mastercard or Visa, which counts my card out as it isn't a credit card or Visa-based either

I also contact IV via twitter, and she says Paypal doesn't allow (specifically) adult sites, which actually makes sense I suppose (and explains why so few, bar this site, offer PP. I'm guessing either this is OK because it is a general 'hub', or maybe Paypal's rules vary by locale. I have no idea). She also suggested niteflirt, which is a bummer too :/
DavidR

I have an idea

Postby jasmine_muzee » December 3rd, 2009, 7:11 pm

It might be a bit more hassle than it's worth, but that would be left to interpretation of how bad you want the file. If the IV file requires a Visa or Mastercard for the transaction, why not get a prepaid Visa or Mastercard "gift card" for that particular transaction? Worst case scenario, it doesn't go through, but atleast you don't have to worry about dealing with a third party that you don't know very well and end up on the recieving end of and internet snatch and grab.
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby El_Jugador » December 3rd, 2009, 8:54 pm

David,
I can help you out. :) I sent you a pm last night but you probably have your new message notifications turned off... Check you WMM inbox. :)
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum