Wonder if anyone has thought of this . . .

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wonder if anyone has thought of this . . .

Postby jasmine_muzee » December 14th, 2009, 7:12 am

How about a feminization file focused on keeping you smooth all over? A file that creates an irresitable urge to get your body hair waxed. The kicker though would be that instead of pain from the waxing, the file would confuse the mind into making it think its pleasure. Kind of like a silky drug. Waxing would be like a pleasure rush and remaining smooth would be the buzz, per se. :lol: Let me know what ya'll think. I've been tinkering with a script for the file. If enough people like it, I might upload it in case someone is interested in recording it. 8O
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby dottie » December 14th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Well, I've thought of it, but I had my doubts as to how well it would work for me, as I find that I snap out of posthypnotic effects (at least trance-like ones) when I experience pain such as waxing. I'd definitely be interested in your script if you think you've got a good angle on pain redirection.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Well . . .

Postby jasmine_muzee » December 14th, 2009, 11:50 pm

I've done some amateur hypnosis face to face, and I've been fairly successful with pain redirection. Might not work for everyone, but I'll work on it and see how it goes from there.
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby Alien4420 » December 23rd, 2009, 8:32 pm

Catgirl's Becoming Sissy file has some suggestions along these lines . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MacGyver » December 23rd, 2009, 9:50 pm

well, might go better if the pain was replaced with something else. back before anesthetics, hypnosis has been used on dental patients, probably not a whole lot of them but, the pain was replaced with a tickle. might want to give that one a try and see does that actually work or is it a myth. my guess is it should work, it is like bad habits, for most it will work best to replace a bad habit with something pleasureable, so, why nto try displacing pain by trading it out with feeling a tickle.

if anyone here does this before i make a file to try it out, post some feedback and let the rest of us know how it went.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum