Panty Files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Panty Files

Postby Tiffany52 » February 5th, 2010, 11:26 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm am sorta new here and am into feminization but mainly panties and have found the panty deal curse but don't exactly want a curse so was wondering if there are any panty files just for fun or something? Just anything about panties/pantyhose/undergarments would be nice!
Tifani
Tiffany52

Postby MacGyver » April 29th, 2010, 8:13 pm

you mean the bras, hose, and panties, and possibly shapewear?

soon i will try making a rough recording of a file for panties, the bra file will follow, but wearing these things may become addictive after using the files, think of them more as an addiction rather than a curse, when i make the curse portion of them, the curses will be meant to cause physical changes.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby dougal » April 30th, 2010, 7:45 pm

i had just posted an idea in the voting section for a file about panties. i think that u should make that exact file!! it consists of being only soft when wearing panties and very small so they fit like they would on a read girl with nothing in the way. and u can still have an orgasm but u will be totally soft, as long as ur wearing the panties. so its just like a real girl. and as u listen ur balls will shrink into nothing and extract into ur body and ur wank will shrink when in panties. its got stuff like that.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby cordero » June 14th, 2010, 1:57 pm

Yeah. Curses are tough. I listen to "night wear" and I'm not sure what it says cause I always fall asleep but I know it makes you want to sleep wearing panties which is ok cause I like sleeping in panties or I do now anyway but now I'm away from home forgot to bring any and I'm laying here feeling like a dork trying to take a nap in my boxers. There's no place around to by any panties and well it's a problem.
cordero

Postby sarnoga » June 14th, 2010, 6:36 pm

cordero wrote:but now I'm away from home forgot to bring any and I'm laying here feeling like a dork trying to take a nap in my boxers. There's no place around to by any panties and well it's a problem.

What the hell did you do, take an airboat into the everglades? Where could you possibly be that panties are unavailable?

Almost every clothing store sells panties unless they cater to only straight men. Truck stops sell panties, Wal-mart sells panties, just about every little convenience store sells panties of one kind or another. Where are you, stuck on the space shuttle or on an off shore oil rig, set afoot in the Mohave desert?

Internet but no panty store? Unbelievable.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

train nightwear

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 22nd, 2010, 5:50 pm

well, i understand that the chastity part of panties and sleeping in panties is the primary focus but the suggestion that you should travel with a pair of panties or purchase panties JUST AS SOON AS YOU GET somewhere is a pretty significant part of the <punishment> side of the file.

good luck with your hypnosis training may it take you where you wish to be.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissydave » July 5th, 2010, 12:23 am

I would also love a file like this. I also saw someone say they listened to a "night wear" file. Never seen that before would love something like that to. To be forced to have to wear something feminine to bed every night.
sissydave

Return to Feminizations Forum