female feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

female feminization

Postby Madeira » March 11th, 2010, 3:43 am

What files are there that world work to make a girl look/act/be girlier?
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » March 11th, 2010, 8:37 am

That is a good idea.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » March 11th, 2010, 1:15 pm

possibly bimbo based, feminisation ones and lastly age regression (ie taking someone back to being a little frilly girl etc)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: female feminization

Postby mikejayuk » March 12th, 2010, 4:17 pm

Madeira wrote:What files are there that world work to make a girl look/act/be girlier?

I have been using Allison_in_Love's files to try and unlock my emotional side. I never realised how difficult I would find it to cry with emotion - such is the strength of the male ego. There are some of her files listed here on this site.
mikejayuk

Re: female feminization

Postby MzB » March 17th, 2010, 6:45 pm

Madeira wrote:What files are there that world work to make a girl look/act/be girlier?

The best file I've seen was from a third party site. It was called "Be_More_Feminine". It asked the subject to imagine a female role model, (a friend, an actress, etc.), and to step into her body. Then, acting as her, to imagine moving around (walking, sitting, talking, etc), and then after stepping back out, to imagine themselves walking around like that, remembering the feelings she had. Obviously there was positive reinforcement, and conditioning to move like that outside of trance.

I made a file of my own based on that script, but I won't post it here because it is so derivative of the original, that I feel like I'd be plagarizing were I to do so. It was a customized version for a crossdressing friend. Now she can't help walking like Catherine Zeta-Jones whenever she's dressed. :twisted:
MzB

Return to Feminizations Forum