Idea: Become Dominant and Feminine

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Idea: Become Dominant and Feminine

Postby Madeira » March 16th, 2010, 3:51 pm

I was wondering if anyone would listen to a file that made the listener (probably male) become more dominant and more feminine, a sort of self feeding thing where as they become more feminine they will become more dominant and as they become more dominant they will become more feminine, eventually turning the subject into an exquisitely beautiful feminine dominant who loves nothing more than ruling with a perfectly manicured iron fist.

So many feminization files have submission suggestions as well, I thought this would be something new and kinda interesting.
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby SomePerson » March 16th, 2010, 4:21 pm

Hello there. To be honest, there is a lot of personal interest in a file like that. I read some of your earlier stuff, like the Rocker file, and took a look at it. It seems to me that you are a very talented hypnotist with some really great ideas. I would love to listen to a file that would slowly make me into a dominant feminine being. The short description you have posted here sounds like it could be very interesting and I'd love to help you in whatever way I could. Send me a PM or respond to the thread. Thank you for your time.
SomePerson
Regular
Regular

Postby Brianne » March 17th, 2010, 7:35 am

I would definately be interested in a file like that. I feel that the sub thing is one of the draw backs of many feminization files.
Brianne

Postby Madeira » March 18th, 2010, 6:55 pm

I've written the script, it should be for sale on my website soon
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby eldimari » March 20th, 2010, 4:04 pm

i would be interested as well
eldimari

Postby Madeira » March 20th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Well I've done it, I think it's pretty good.

Here's my list of files/prices:
http://madeiradarling.tumblr.com/post/453231118/my-price-list-and-files

And how to order/pay:
http://madeiradarling.tumblr.com/post/453260520/how-to-tribute-miss-madeira
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum