Crossdressing tips

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Crossdressing tips

Postby MysteriousManInRed » March 30th, 2010, 4:08 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to make a post where people can say tips on how they crossdress. Like I like to use hair gel or pudding in plastic bags, it sounds crazy but it feels and looks like real breasts... Now just post other tips for people...
MysteriousManInRed
Regular
Regular

Postby Euripides » April 1st, 2010, 6:48 pm

I have a question about tucking. Do both testicles go up into the body through the same opening? I can make one go up, but I'm having trouble with the other.
Euripides

Postby Oneinthecorner » April 2nd, 2010, 2:33 am

Waterballoons...

That is all.
Oneinthecorner

Postby CycoMelody » April 2nd, 2010, 12:21 pm

Oneinthecorner wrote:Waterballoons...

That is all.

Good for temporary... Bad for long term. If you decide to per-sue this route, get some HUGE balloons. Minimum of 36 inch. They have thicker walls so they don't break as fast. Also Little rubber fishing worms. Add them to the mix with either water or Water based soaps. This will give you a much more natural bounce and feel. (I had my own times when I was considered a CD. I traded that one in for just female! :D)

Melody Paige
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby lexii » April 2nd, 2010, 6:48 pm

i use sandwich bags instead of water balloons. sounds strange, but they work!

is that you in the picture CM?
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby Oneinthecorner » April 2nd, 2010, 9:32 pm

CycoMelody wrote:
Oneinthecorner wrote:Waterballoons...

That is all.

Good for temporary... Bad for long term. If you decide to per-sue this route, get some HUGE balloons. Minimum of 36 inch. They have thicker walls so they don't break as fast. Also Little rubber fishing worms. Add them to the mix with either water or Water based soaps. This will give you a much more natural bounce and feel.

Melody Paige

Really? I'll have to try that out some time :D
I'm not a 24/7 C/D so just some balloons filled with water does it for me,
Oneinthecorner

Postby jooli » April 4th, 2010, 7:47 pm

catgirl wrote:...# go to a salon for eyebrow waxing to get the feminine shape, after that you can tweeze the ones that grow back...

I have to agree, that one is absolutely worth it if you can pluck (!) up the courage. If you want to do it yourself, pluck away hairs from the underside to get the best shape and to raise your brows as much as possible.

For make-up tips, search on youtube, there are some great ones on there for all kinds of looks. Work in a brightly lit area with a good mirror. Use a foundation which is a close match for your skin colour and blend carefully. Use a mineral powder to set the foundation, reduce shine and help conceal beard shadow (if present) - it's better than trying to add more layers of foundation. Blend eyeshadow & blush, but go for a neat edge on lipstick. A good tip for lipstick is to put a quick layer on directly from the stick, then finish off with a narrow brush. I've always found a brushed finish to be longer-lasting.

For breasts, buy forms if you can afford them. They are safer (they can't burst or spill) and more realistic than balloons, and if cared for are very long-lasting.

In general, I've found staff in women's clothing stores couldn't care less about men buying clothes there. They either assume it's a gift, or just don't mind who they are selling to. After all, your money is as good as anyone else's. In ten years I've never had a negative reaction from store staff, buying make-up, underwear, shoes and clothing while in male or female roles.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » April 4th, 2010, 10:20 pm

jooli wrote:For make-up tips, search on youtube, there are some great ones on there for all kinds of looks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan
http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty
http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dottie » April 4th, 2010, 10:40 pm

catgirl wrote:# use base coat before appyling nailpolish, top coat makes it last.

A clear base coat also reduces the chances of getting color on your nails that you can't remove when you want to present as a male again. (the polish sometimes rolls into your cuticles and around to the undersides of your nails where it is really hard to remove.

Look for manicure tips on youtube - you can find out how to push back your cuticles and buff the nails to a pretty shine.

Buy clothes that fit. Get a cloth measuring tape and measure your waist at the belly button, your inseam, your chest below your pectorals, etc. Understand that women's clothing sizes vary widely, and larger clothing often uses "vanity sizing" by dropping the size number. In the U.S., women's shoe sizes are standardized and are 1 1/2 to 2 sizes smaller than mens
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby teather » April 5th, 2010, 10:44 am

Euripides wrote:I have a question about tucking. Do both testicles go up into the body through the same opening? I can make one go up, but I'm having trouble with the other.

No. One each side. I find it easier starting with my penis pulled far back and a testicle on each side. A gentle pressure pushes them up. Then I fold the spare skin over my tucked penis to stop them dropping back. Tight panties or panty hose will hold them in place.

To get them back - if they dont drop back naturally 8O , a little pressure just above the pubic bone will do the job.
teather

General dressing up tip

Postby pennyT » April 5th, 2010, 1:05 pm

From experience...

In general if you are dressing up to go out into the real world, dressing close to your age is best. If you dress sexy but close to your age few people really pay attention to you and you can pass much easier going shopping, to the mall or the grocery store or out to dinner in a restaurant.

Of course if you just want to attract the boys for "discreet activities" then by all means dress slutty... boys don't care about dressing your age! Show lots of nylon clad leg!

giggles...

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Re: General dressing up tip

Postby jooli » April 6th, 2010, 8:18 am

pennyT wrote:From experience...

In general if you are dressing up to go out into the real world, dressing close to your age is best. If you dress sexy but close to your age few people really pay attention to you and you can pass much easier going shopping, to the mall or the grocery store or out to dinner in a restaurant.

Of course if you just want to attract the boys for "discreet activities" then by all means dress slutty... boys don't care about dressing your age! Show lots of nylon clad leg!

giggles...

pennyt

That is a very good point. When I first started dressing, it was a fantasy. I'd buy totally impractical, inappropriate clothing... even though I was dressing close to my age, I still looked like a guy wearing women's clothes.

These days I dress to pass, which is a completely different thing. I keep an eye on what women my age wear as well as their hair and make-up. Most of my outfits are day-to-day stuff: casual slacks & jeans (usually flared), blouses and sweaters. It's actually very rare for a woman these days to wear skirts, other than dressing up for a night out, or more formal occasions.

There are a few rules I have to stick to in order to pass well. I have to de-emphasize my shoulders, which while not huge, are wider than I'd really like. A dark top with a lighter skirt or pants tends to help this, as do flaring or puffed skirts (luckily these have been in fashion recently, and I can just about get away with the style, which would otherwise be a bit young for me). I can't really wear sleeveless tops as they make my shoulders stand out. This makes it hard to find a fancy dress as most are sleeveless and/or backless, but I've worn them with cropped jackets or little bolero sweaters which works for me.

The best bet is to do what women do... find a good feature and draw attention to it. I'm lucky enough to have a narrow waist, so clingy tops, corsets ( yum :D ), wide belts, and high-waisted pants & skirts all help show it off.

Oh, and if you are going out any time other than summer, get a nice coat and accessories (scarves, gloves, hats etc.) Women rarely go without them. And don't forget a good handbag!
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » September 5th, 2010, 2:50 am

For those who can't afford or don't know where to find inserts, do the science project, the way I did it when I was a kid:

Boob Putty!
http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/00000039

I would take this stuff and wrap it with plastic wrap, then tape shut. But if you have a vacuum sealer, that'd really be the way to go with it.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby orva » October 3rd, 2010, 2:04 am

This seems as good of a place as any to ask. I've actually strated crossdressing out of curiosity and listening to that Curse Feminization CD file might have had something to do with it. >_> Currently, all I have are panties but I'd like to get some girl pants. Navigating the internet I can find explaination of sizes but would like to know, should I be concentrating more on the waist measurement or the hip measurement. I'm going to guess that the answer is both but which have you found most important?
orva

Postby Pansyboi » October 3rd, 2010, 8:56 am

I am just guessing here, but I think you would want to go with the measurement that is the largest hips or waist.
Pansy
Pansyboi

Postby jcdps » December 30th, 2010, 10:04 pm

I would not trust man hands to pass as woman hands. Wear long gloves.
jcdps
Regular
Regular

Postby jooli » January 2nd, 2011, 5:31 am

jcdps wrote:I would not trust man hands to pass as woman hands. Wear long gloves.

You'd be surprised. It depends entirely on the hands. They can be a giveaway, but not everyone looks that closely. Certain things will work against you - big hands, dirty or bitten nails, or dark hairs. Some of these you can work on - nails can be kept neat (or grown and polished), hair can be shaved. Big hands are something you have to live with, but a lot of transsexuals pass very well despite larger hands.

Wearing gloves is fine if appropriate for the situation, but there are times when it just looks odd. Looking natural is usually better than trying to hide every masculine detail.

One other thing I might have mentioned before. I've done a lot of stuff to enhance my passing (not including hormone treatments, just everyday stuff):pierced ears on both sides, shaved legs, hands and arms, grown my nails and plucked my eyebrows. In the several years I've been doing this, I've only ever had one or two comments about it in male role, and only *ever* positive ones. Maybe people just talk a lot behind my back, but I believe it's much easier to get away with these kind of subtle changes than people believe.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » January 2nd, 2011, 4:12 pm

jooli wrote:

One other thing I might have mentioned before. I've done a lot of stuff to enhance my passing (not including hormone treatments, just everyday stuff):pierced ears on both sides, shaved legs, hands and arms, grown my nails and plucked my eyebrows. In the several years I've been doing this, I've only ever had one or two comments about it in male role, and only *ever* positive ones. Maybe people just talk a lot behind my back, but I believe it's much easier to get away with these kind of subtle changes than people believe.

Come on, dear, tell the truth. You know that a significant number of women, more than 50% like feminized men, and treat you positively if you are not all defensively porcupine on them. The number may be higher, closer to 80 or 90% of women, and nearly half of all men.

You get back a lot of reflection of yourself from others, so if you are cringing in shame people assume you did something for which you ought to be ashamed and will treat you accordingly. If you hate yourself, well people figure you must have good reason so why not hate you too.

Then there is the SECOND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN NEW YORK...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGenderChannel

TheGenderChannel | May 10, 2009 | 32 likes, 0 dislikes

An interview with the Beautiful Jamie Clayton
Category:

People & Blogs
Tags:

* Jamie clayton
* transsexual
* transgender
* transexual
* mtf
* beautiful
* sexy
* gorgeous
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 3rd, 2011, 7:05 pm

for halloween, i used 12 inch latex balloons for C-cup boobs, was fully dressed, a girl i know from school done my make-up and nails and all. i must have passed as a woman as guys were staring and sayin there was a hot sexy lookin woman in the driver's seat of that station wagon, LOL

for anything lager than a C-cup, use balloons 24 inches or larger as a 12 inch wont go much bigger than a C-cup and remain in tact much more than a few short hours, also use warm water, if not the cold will sting your real breasts.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum