I want breasts...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I want breasts...

Postby ranmafan » April 10th, 2010, 7:22 pm

i really do..but im undecided which breast file should I listen to. male breast growth curse or curse hormone change? if you know of any other good ones let me know.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kenn » April 10th, 2010, 11:59 pm

If time allows, listen to them both. Since they compliment each other, it could speed up the process. Well, it would at least be faster than either one alone.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Re: I want breasts...

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2010, 6:13 pm

ranmafan wrote:i really do..but im undecided which breast file should I listen to. male breast growth curse or curse hormone change? if you know of any other good ones let me know.

Neither of them will work, so don't bother unless you just want to convince yourself you have them. What will work are hormones and phytoestrogens, implants, and vacuum breast enlargers like the Brava.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: I want breasts...

Postby Route42 » April 13th, 2010, 9:35 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
ranmafan wrote:i really do..but im undecided which breast file should I listen to. male breast growth curse or curse hormone change? if you know of any other good ones let me know.

Neither of them will work, so don't bother unless you just want to convince yourself you have them. What will work are hormones and phytoestrogens, implants, and vacuum breast enlargers like the Brava.

Wrong....

...maybe.

Some people are convinced physical changes happen, others are convinced they are impossible. Hypnosis affects the mind--and the mind has the biggest effect on hormones. Thus, I am open to hypnosis being effective on some people. That said, the lack of a ton of people posting a bunch of results shows, at the least, that most people won't see real effects.

Anyway, I recommend both Curse Hormone Change and either Curse Breast Growth or the male version (depending on which you feel is right--if you identify more as a woman, then the former might be best, rather than the male version). Then add on to that regiment Suggestive Feminization. The mixture of those three files have been best for me personally.

Even if you don't see actual results (or the results are imagined as Alien4420 implied), they can be a good gauge for whether you'd want to consider going to a doctor and getting actual hormone prescriptions... growing breasts (whatever the method) is not exactly reversible without surgery, so any step that might decrease a mistake is not a bad step to take.

Also worth remembering is that there is no set time frame for using any method of feminization. Everyone reacts to hormones on a different timetable, and that effect is completely magnified when using alternative methods of feminization--particularly hypnosis. It isn't a case of "pop a pill and see the buds blossoming" or "listen to a hypnosis file a couple of times". It takes time and dedication. However, hormones definitely WILL work... eventually. So if you're serious about transitioning (and can afford them--one of my personal barriers against ever trying actual hormones), you'll probably have to go that route sooner or later.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 14th, 2010, 10:13 am

That's the thing, I've never heard of anyone actually getting results. Someone did post before and after pictures here once, but they looked the same to me, and IIRC to everyone else.

From a theoretical perspective, while the mind can alter hormone levels I don't think a suggestion that your hormone levels will change will work because the mind just doesn't know how to make the connection. The studies I've read about show that testosterone levels respond positively to sexual activity and a leadership position in society. So potentially you could lower them some by messing with those things, maybe making people submissive to everybody or unsuccessful in love. But even if you did, how many guys sprout breasts because they lost their jobs or couldn't get a girlfriend? As far as I know (and I don't really, bet no one has ever done a study of it) nature hasn't seen fit to let the mind alter hormone levels to the extent of altering breast size. The only guy I see who grow breasts do it because they're entering middle age or taking some kind of drug.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there isn't a way you could do it on the cheap. While I would of course never recommend that you play with hormones without a doctor's supervision since they can cause kidney damage and potentially lethal blood clots, I'll admit that I've done it myself. I just bought the estrogen patches online, they're less likely to cause clotting than the pills.

Other possibilities include estrogen-containing lotions, these are available over the counter and have been known to cause breast growth in little girls who get into Mommy's medicine cabinet. Or for better results you can "roll your own" phytoestrogen breast creams, there are sites that are devoted to that, and the right phytoestrogens do work, you can probably mix them up very cheaply with supplies from the local vitamin store.

Some other things that can cause breast enlargment -- Tagamet, marijuana, soy products, heavy drinking. Not very good options.

Finally, there's vacuum breast development, you don't have to spend $1000 on a Brava to get good results. There are dome sets that you just evacuate manualy and don't cost very much. The word is that vacuum development works on men, but more slowly, because there's less breast tissue to expand. And, of course, they won't feminize the rest of your body, which is I suppose either a plus or a minus depending on your goals . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » April 14th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Well I was just curious on whether the hypnosis aspect can work. As for another way to get real life breasts...herbs.

When it comes to male breast enlargement, LESS is more.

It's better to use LESS herbs in larger quantities, rather than a
ton of different herbs in smaller amounts.

In fact, all you need for bigger male breasts are 3 simple herbs:
fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto.

1. Fenugreek

Fenugreek is a powerful, estrogen-like herb. In fact, it is so
effective that there have been reports of males "accidentally"
enlarging their breasts after eating too many fenugreek seeds!

2. Red Clover

Red clover contains not one, but FOUR different herbal estrogens,
including genistein. Genistein is extra powerful because it binds
to estradiol receptors, which are specifically associated with
breast growth.

3. Saw Palmetto

Saw palmetto was traditionally used by Native American women for
breast growth. This herb helps control excess testosterone which
could otherwise sabotage breast enlargement.

You can find these herbs in any health food store for several
dollars per bottle. Start by taking one capsule of each, three
times daily, and increase as needed. (Do not exceed the
manufacturer's recommended dosage.)
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jooli » April 19th, 2010, 2:53 pm

ranmafan wrote:<stuff about phytoestrogens>

The jury is out on phytoestrogens generally. I've read a great deal of anecdotal evidence about their effects, but the scientific studies suggest their impact is minor at best.
ref: http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/135/3/584

Saw Palmetto and Red Clover both contain these compounds and are known to have beneficial effects on hormone levels in women. That's a big difference from promoting estrogen production in men.

Saw Palmetto does have the proven benefit of inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme which coverts testosterone into its biologically active form, dihydro-testosterone. It may therefore help reduce the effects of testosterone on the body; arguably very useful in its own right for anyone wanting to feminize.

Fenugreek DOES NOT contain phytoestrogens. It does have a powerful effect on increasing lactation (milk production), which may be where the confusion lies. Lactation is not the same as breast growth, although fenugreek may be of interest to some because of this property.

Note that phytoestrogens are present in a lot of common foods, including beer, soy products, apples, yams, sesame and beer! When was the last time anyone heard those recommended as beneficial for TG breast growth? Soy is eaten in vast quantities and dozens of forms all over the Eastern world, and no-one has noticed any special incidence of gynecomastia in these countries. The level of ignorance displayed on this subject staggers me, when the information is readily available (Google, Wikipedia, non-fetish Transgender groups).
Last edited by jooli on April 22nd, 2010, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby Phoenix-D » April 19th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Large quantities of soy will actually trigger breast growth in certain people. Not everyone, which is odd, but some.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » April 20th, 2010, 12:19 am

Phoenix-D wrote:Large quantities of soy will actually trigger breast growth in certain people. Not everyone, which is odd, but some.

After I started eating vegetarian I was using a lot of soy products (soy milk, soy cheese, meat substitutes, tofu, etc) and my boobs grew a little. I'm fat already had man boobs, but they grew a little even though I was loosing fat everywhere else.

This is why I now make hemp milk (if you make that, avoid the agave nectar, it's worse than HFCS; honey and stevia work great in the recipe) to go with my morning caffeine fix and get extra protein in the day through hemp seeds and hemp protein powder.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby saiumi » May 15th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Not just orally taking herbs, but you should also apply an extract mixed into lotion onto the breasts to help the phytoestrogen target the area better. Anything ingested has to be processed by the liver and loses 80-90% of it's potency. Massaging the breasts after the lotion is applied will help stimulate growth as well, chi massage to be exact. ::For the males trying to grow breasts, you should also think about some Progesterone Cream 1 week per 28 days in addition to the herb, lotion, and massage regiment::

My mixture is 1 tsp fenugreek extract to 1 tbsp non oil based lotion(for those who can't handle smelling like a syrup bottle you can substitute wild yam extract for the fenugreek).

Plus listening to the files here, I've been able to go from an A to C. The main thing to remember though is it will take time. Not quite an overnight thing.
saiumi

Postby Kimber1 » May 29th, 2010, 2:31 pm

saiumi wrote:Not just orally taking herbs, but you should also apply an extract mixed into lotion onto the breasts to help the phytoestrogen target the area better. Anything ingested has to be processed by the liver and loses 80-90% of it's potency. Massaging the breasts after the lotion is applied will help stimulate growth as well, chi massage to be exact. ::For the males trying to grow breasts, you should also think about some Progesterone Cream 1 week per 28 days in addition to the herb, lotion, and massage regiment::

My mixture is 1 tsp fenugreek extract to 1 tbsp non oil based lotion(for those who can't handle smelling like a syrup bottle you can substitute wild yam extract for the fenugreek).

Plus listening to the files here, I've been able to go from an A to C. The main thing to remember though is it will take time. Not quite an overnight thing.

I agree Saiumi.
I've used Fenugreek, red clover, & saw palmento. I take them orally, and in addition break up one fenugreek, mix it with oil or lotion, and rub it into my budding chest. It really works, but results will vary from person to person. I actually felt results (swelling & nipple sensitifity) within three days. I am a nice soft B cup, and will probably keep it there. You may also want to research pueraria mirifica, which comes from Thailand, and they say the Taiwaneese Ladyboy's love it. I've used it as well. From what I have read, these herbs, called phytoestrogens act like a weak estrogen, but they are powerful. I suggest going slowly. Going forward, I'll likely mostly use pueraria mirifica, although in reduced amounts.
Kimber1

Return to Feminizations Forum