New file, my first, be nice :)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New file, my first, be nice :)

Postby MsJ » July 4th, 2010, 5:21 pm

Please tell me what ya think

More of an old fashioned curse than a traditional hypnosis file, this file will seperate the men from the sissies. This file will have no, or little, effect on most men, however some sissy types may find themselves impotent with women, lusting over guys and wearing panties. The curse cannot be removed, by me or anyone else, for reasons which will be obvious if you listen. This is my first file and has a couple of rough edges. Feedback is very welcome, so tell me if you like it and I'll make more.

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=E-Solution&file=index[/url]
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » July 5th, 2010, 10:02 am

Sounds very cool, I'd listen except that all this stuff has already been done to me. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MsJ » July 6th, 2010, 7:22 am

wow, thanks for the encouraging words catgirl, i'm a big fan of your work

i think i'll expand on the impotence theme ;)

alien, you should have a listen, hopefully it has an erotic side to it and it would be good to get some feedback from a true sissy
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby angelcraves » July 6th, 2010, 8:14 pm

I love the sound of this file and cannot wait to check it out when it becomes available
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » July 7th, 2010, 8:18 am

I'm in the same boat, I have to wait until it becomes available because my premium membership is in one of its lapsed phases.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: New file, my first, be nice :)

Postby shadowcat444 » July 7th, 2010, 1:47 pm

[quote="MsJ"]Please tell me what ya think

Very nice! I especially like the new Limp one :) I don't normally go for generated voice files but I think you and Catgirl are changing my mind. I waffle between thinking the impotence or premature ejaculation are more embarrasing.. Time to find out *grin*
shadowcat444

Postby MsJ » July 8th, 2010, 5:38 am

thanks catgirl, comments taken on board :D

(have sent you a message)
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby MsJ » July 13th, 2010, 3:26 pm

well I've just uploaded a new file in the feminization section called Little Miss Squidgy: Panties

this file will cause you to become so obsessed with panties you will go out and buy enough pairs to be able to wear them every day. It will take over your life and the thought of wearing panties will cause you to imagine being made love to as a woman by a sexy guy. This file is permanent and cannot be removed. This file is based on the Little Miss Squidgy curse and if used as part of that it will greatly increase the effectiveness of that curse. However references to the original curse file are fleeting and so it is also perfect to be used as a stand alone file. This file should not cause impotence unless it is used in conjunction with the other files in the Little Miss Squidgy series, however it will cause you to wear panties every day for the rest of your life.

Enjoy and let me know what you think x
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby MsJ » July 14th, 2010, 4:29 am

hmm

tbh, i wasn't very happy with the induction and was thinking of redoing it, but I think you're being a bit touchy here

I'm not sure a suggestion that you will feel a little sick when wearing male underwear is particularly extreme or likely to be damaging compared to a lot of the stuff on this site, including if i may say so your own files
MsJ
Regular
Regular

interesting

Postby sissydave » July 14th, 2010, 11:32 pm

Is an interesting idea. If it wasn't for the homosexual part would be interested. What might be interesting for something like it but for us straight ones is, obsessed with the panties and limp when you're not wearing any but nothing about being limp around women.
sissydave

Sissy panties

Postby Pansyboi » July 15th, 2010, 7:37 am

I comletley agree with Sissydave. It would be nice if you could make it for us straight sissies. I thought the panties part was very hot. I do not have a probem with the idea of becoming ill from wearing male underwear. I like Sissydave's idea if becoming limp with women unless your wearing panites. Also, I thought there were too many references to "princess" at the begining.
Pansy
Pansyboi

Postby diggermaloo » July 18th, 2010, 12:40 am

Why not post the scripts. Then others could easily edit out those parts that they are not happy with and rerecord the files.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby MsJ » July 21st, 2010, 4:17 am

just to let you know, the final part of this series is now uploaded

enjoy x

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Top10&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=3513
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby adam2 » July 23rd, 2010, 6:47 am

The best way I can descibe this file is to say simply, it worked for me and it is great. :D
adam2

Miss Squidgy files are just great

Postby amanslave » July 26th, 2010, 7:12 am

I really loved those files. The panty-file was very good and first one was also very convincing. Bought myself 7 panties.
amanslave

Be aware - This works

Postby Belgianboy » July 27th, 2010, 3:51 am

:oops: Listened for a few times and noticed no changes. Then one day it suddenly had effects. Got up and suddenly had to have those panties. Waited outside the store for an hour before they finally opened. Bought 9 pairs of panties and bras. It was such a good feeling to change into the first pair in the shop. A lovely pair of pink panties it was too. Got home and listened again to the other files. In the evening my girlsfriend came over to see me and wanted sex with me as usual. I only managed to get hard by thinking intensly about my new pink panty. The following weekend she came back for more, but as soon as she touched my penis it went limp and I really only felt happy about it - now it was my little wee wee - that fit snugly in my pink panty between my shaved legs. For the first few days I sucked a dildo every morning, then I found a young boy that liked me to suck him. Now I go to a bathhouse smuggle a set of girlie clothes into a cubicle and dress up. Before long I have attracted a cock to suck. Gone is all attraction to women - men are so much hornier and nicer !!
Belgianboy

Re: Be aware - This works

Postby PeppermintT » July 27th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Belgianboy wrote::oops: Listened for a few times and noticed no changes. Then one day it suddenly had effects. Got up and suddenly had to have those panties. Waited outside the store for an hour before they finally opened. Bought 9 pairs of panties and bras. It was such a good feeling to change into the first pair in the shop. A lovely pair of pink panties it was too. Got home and listened again to the other files. In the evening my girlsfriend came over to see me and wanted sex with me as usual. I only managed to get hard by thinking intensly about my new pink panty. The following weekend she came back for more, but as soon as she touched my penis it went limp and I really only felt happy about it - now it was my little wee wee - that fit snugly in my pink panty between my shaved legs. For the first few days I sucked a dildo every morning, then I found a young boy that liked me to suck him. Now I go to a bathhouse smuggle a set of girlie clothes into a cubicle and dress up. Before long I have attracted a cock to suck. Gone is all attraction to women - men are so much hornier and nicer !!

Just wondering about the amount of times you listened to the file as it was only uploaded very recently?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Re: Be aware - This works

Postby shadowcat444 » July 27th, 2010, 6:15 pm

PeppermintT wrote:
Just wondering about the amount of times you listened to the file as it was only uploaded very recently?

The panty one has been out for almost two weeks so I'm sure it's possible if he was already leaning that way. I've had some surprising quick results with files on occasion. Thankfully most of them wear off without reinforcement or I'd be a kinky basket case :)
shadowcat444

Postby little-bri » July 28th, 2010, 4:38 am

i can't help it... i keep listening to the first file Ms J... it is so fun and nice... but i was hoping that i'd be able to stop the curse at the end with removal you give. i mean part of me tells me just to stop the file when you say that sissies can, but i just keep trying to get it to stop.

i start to play with myself and thinking about a sexy woman there stroking my wee-wee... then i couldn't help thinking about cheerleaders and panties and sucking cock... i tried and tried to not think about this while i masturbated... but then i'd think about sucking a nice, juicy cock or think of hot cum exploding on my face... and the sexy woman stroking my wee-wee is now there in pretty pink satin panties and cute cheerleader outfit, giggling at me as i try to cum...

Little Miss Squidgy can't get hard...
Little Miss Squidgy needs feeding with cum...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i picked out some really nice pink panties at the store the other day, they feel so nice to wear... maybe i need a few more? am i really just a cock sucking sissy now?
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Very addictive file

Postby amanslave » July 28th, 2010, 8:17 am

I listened every morning and just before going to sleep every night and a number of times during the weekend.
amanslave

Fab files Miss Squidgy !

Postby Twinkle » July 29th, 2010, 3:03 am

I have listened to all the files a number of times now. Like the cock suck file very much. It had an effect on me after 2-3 times. After hearing for a week I was obsessed. Looked at all the bulges like never before. I also discovered that my looking made some men understand what I was after. Yesterday when I went to the hairdressers, the guy to me into the back room to shampoo and rinse. He stroked his cock outside his jeans and I imediately licked my lips. Seconds after I had his trobbing cock in my mouth. How wonderfull ! Leaving I even got a 25% percent pricereduction. For the money I saved I bought a lilac panty... Thank for this sexy file - love from Twinkle !
Twinkle

Postby MsJ » August 4th, 2010, 1:38 am

Good girl Twinkle

I suggest that your visits to this hair dresser become a regular thing, sounds like he likes you x
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » February 3rd, 2011, 5:19 pm

These files are dangerous, and exciting. I listened to half of Lil Miss Squidgy and Panties. I'm terrified to listen to the whole things, but that fear is making me want to listen even more. I'm just a straight/bi sissy who fantasises about sucking cock.
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby lotushope » February 9th, 2011, 5:06 pm

I have downloaded and listened to many files over the last few years, but the files loaded by Msj have had the deepest effect. I really enjoy listening to them and find it easy to get to trance. Not been affected by the post hypnotic suggestions yet, but still fun all the same. Look forward to more files in the future, thanks.
lotushope

Postby MsJ » February 10th, 2011, 5:17 am

thank you everyone, you are very kind

I am currently taking on generous and obedient girls who would like some additional support with the files and any changes they may be experiencing.

please send me a message if this applies to you.
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » February 10th, 2011, 1:17 pm

MsJ wrote:thank you everyone, you are very kind

I am currently taking on generous and obedient girls who would like some additional support with the files and any changes they may be experiencing.

Soooo tempting. You and Your files may be my downfall!
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysara » February 22nd, 2011, 11:26 am

Greetings Mistress Julie,

Just wanted to share how after having tried hypnosis files for over 6 months I finally went deep with Little Miss Squidgy - Panties. All I could think about as I lost control of my body and mind as I gave it to you was being an obedient pantied sissy princess.

Thank you <3
sissysara

Postby misterlastname58 » February 25th, 2011, 6:46 pm

I've noticed a lot of posters about MsJ's files are like me, they've been members of the site for many years, but only have a few posts. My first post in the 4 years i've been a member was about one of these files. These are some of the most powerful recordings i've ever heard. Everynight i lie awake quivering, using all my will power to keep myself from diving into my girlfriend's underwear drawer and try on all her panties. Every time i have some privacy i listen to Panties over and over. Normally, i get caught up in a file/hypnotist for a few days then lose interest, but if anything i'm getting MORE drawn in. Today i listened to the hit music station on the radio. What is happening. There was a song about a lollipop lol, you know what that made me think. Part of me is still scared that this is going to wreck my relationship/life, but once i put those headphones on all i can think about is how wonderful it feels to be a little cock sucking sissy girl. All i think about are panties.
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby sissydollydk » August 16th, 2011, 12:52 pm

MsJ wrote:thank you everyone, you are very kind

I thank You so very much MsJ. I not easy to hypnotize but Your files does it so beautiful. I really feeling like Little Miss Squidgy as a bimbo. I'm really tempted by Your offer about support.
Forever thankful
sissydollydk
I'm a sissy to be brainwashed, bimbofied & made submissive :) Today I live my life 24/7 as a slutty bimbo & still looking for files that can go even deeper changing my life to a better & more fun life.
sissydollydk

Return to Feminizations Forum