Female hormone change

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female hormone change

Postby abchipster_13 » August 17th, 2010, 7:38 am

I have been listening to this file since last november. In January, my testosterone level was at 347, in April it was 341, and now in August it is at 314. My docotr is now putting me in a testosterone therapy program as it has made me loose my entire sex drive and i cannot get an errection. Not only has my testosterone changed, but i feel so much more feminine now. my breasts seem to be bigger and firmer.

Is this all possible from listening to this file.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Postby gail_tgirl » August 18th, 2010, 1:18 pm

I have little doubt that hypnosis could be one of the factors that has lowered your T-levels.

While I haven't had mine measured, the effects have been quite dramatic - body hair loss, significant breast growth, softer skin etc.

BTW - what prompted you to ask for a T-level test in the first place ? And why do you keep listening to the file if you intend to go on a testosterone therapy program ? Seems counter-intuitive !
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » August 20th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Specifically, which file did you use? The curse or the train one?

congrats on success
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Which file?

Postby pennyT » August 28th, 2010, 1:27 pm

I too would love to know exactly which file you used. I need bigger boobies! giggle...

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby jordyd19 » August 29th, 2010, 1:00 am

did you try sniffing panties?
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

response to questions

Postby abchipster_13 » August 30th, 2010, 6:39 am

Hi, I used the Train Hormone change file. i had my doubts but kept listening to it. It does seem that it has worked, rather slowly.

So, my Doctor wanted totest my testosterone because i have ED, and a GF. That is the only reason. if it were up to me, i don't really need to have an erection. That is another story. So, once my first test results were in, it was low and my doc was concerned. i have had 2 more tests shwoing it has gotten lower. However, i have no idea what my estrogen levels are and should have had her do those numbers to. My Doc has told me that HRT in men is a very bad thing to do if you are male. To many side effects.

Now it is decision time because i have noticed a change in my skin, and i can also say that i do feel much more fmeinine. I am happy about that to.

Now, sniffing panties i don't believe can change hormones. chuckle although, i have enjoyed sniffing panties for many ye3ars when the opportunity has occured.

A frined o fmine who does hypnosis did a couple sessions with me to help me enhance my female side. the effects of that were tremendous because i feel as thugh i have a complete and full vagina, with a very active clit. so, when i masturbate, sometimes it feels as though i amhaving sex with a man who is very big and hard and i can feel evry movement inside of my vagina. i can even feel my clit being rubbed and stimulated. i donot get an errection, only semio-soft, but i can have multiple orgams. sometimes i have as many as 6y or u orgasms before i burst, and wehn i do burst, it is a nice oozing feeling. My penis is just a vessl that allows me to release, but deep inside i feel full orgasms in my vagina. There are days when all i feel is my vagina and it feels so nice to have it there, and it is lik emy penis disappears. It also doesn't bother me that i do not get an errection.

in addition to this, i am also an adult baby, and being diapers makes it more intense. It is so nice being a baby girl.

Please write back to discuss this.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Sniffing panties?

Postby pennyT » August 30th, 2010, 9:16 am

I had never heard that sniffing panties could shift your hormone balance towards female. If this is true I'll sleep with a pair over my face every night!

giggles

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Re: response to questions

Postby Kenn » August 31st, 2010, 3:23 am

First off, if you are considering transitioning to female, get a different doctor. While HRT does have risks, millions of transitioned without any major problems. Also, you should tell you GF about it, since by the sound of things, she's going to figure out eventually. Better to tell her than have her find out by accident.

Sorry if that comes off like I'm being preachy. I'm happy that the file is working for you. I've recently started listening to Curse Hormone Change and hope it'll work.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Re: response to questions

Postby homerj1620 » August 31st, 2010, 5:39 pm

abchipster_13 wrote:So, my Doctor wanted totest my testosterone because i have ED, and a GF. That is the only reason. if it were up to me, i don't really need to have an erection.

You could listen to PussyLover and lessen your need for an erection...
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Need for an erection

Postby pennyT » August 31st, 2010, 6:19 pm

I have found that my feminization has not decreased my need for an erection, I need a nice, hard, erect cock... to suck and service and bring to orgasmic release so I can taste the fruits of my pleasure!

Now *I* personally certainly have no use for any erections on myself whatsoever!

giggles...

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

a response to posts -

Postby abchipster_13 » September 1st, 2010, 6:51 pm

Kenn, I do not think you are preachy at all. Any suggestions and advice are always welcome. Now, a little history.

Five years ago I had all my plans made to do my transition. i had all the Doctors who could help me, and even a therapist.

I am also Diabetic, and after my separation, i got very sick. The results were that I ended up incontinent and am now diaper dependant. That being said, i have also been an AB for 40 years. I also have some other medical concerns, and the combination of those prevent from doing a complete transition. If I were to go on an HRT treatment for a transition, it would not be good for my body. I realized it was not possible, and I have to say maybe a sign of devine intervention as well.

I happily livee as a TG for 3 years with the exception of work, and when my son came to visit. It was a good time, and i was able to live comfortably.

through all of this, the one thing I have wanted all of my life was my very own set of breasts. there are many men who have grown them using HRT or herbals. Those aren't for me at this point. So I tried the hormone change file, and had no clue if it would work or not. Apparently, it may have because my breasts have grown. There is also proof because of my Testosterone test showing it is low. Men need Testosterone for good general health and well being to keep their bodies balanced.

As I mentioned in my other post, sex for me is not important, but living with my Gf means that it is not fair to make her go without it. So, I do need to step up to the plate and be the man she expects me to be. Although she does understand and if this never becomes possible, we will work on other ways to please each other.

Overall I am happy with my life now, except for the breast issue. I am very meaty there anyway. As for telling my GF, now is not the right time, and other concerns about our longevity to.

Hope this puts thing sin perspective. i love the comments and advice.

Thank you
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Sensitive...

Postby pennyT » September 2nd, 2010, 9:45 am

It sounds like you are being sensitive to your gf and others and making choices based on what is best for all concerned rather than just selfishly for your own wantsw and needs. i know how hard that must b sometimes.

it is really cool that you are thoughtful of others in your search for your true identity.

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum