Tell me your story of decent into Sissy-hood

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Tell me your story of decent into Sissy-hood

Postby Dan987654321 » September 4th, 2010, 7:09 pm

I wanna hear details of how you turned into a sissy/became feminized. Probably gonna hear a lot of stories about cursestrokesissy i bet... The more detailed the better :twisted:
Dan987654321

Postby iamli3 » September 4th, 2010, 8:36 pm

at first i was gay but then i was gay*
(lol couldn't resist)
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oddboyx » September 5th, 2010, 10:00 pm

(Halfway wonder how this would have been if society was gender-biased.)

I think it may have been something for me since early childhood.

My parents, now and then, talk about the toys us kids each liked to play with as a kid... I was a boy who liked dolls and transformers.

Had trouble in elementary for being an easy target since I didn't like horseplay. Then got moved and put in smart kid classes and things didn't happen anymore.

And even as a young kid, I loved any sort of hypno or mind control on tv. Vaguely remember some super hero show episode (live action) in the late 80s with the super (want to say superman) having to go in a computer and risking his mind against it's control.

After discovering masturbation, I started getting curious about hands free orgasms (and now that I know what to call it, forced orgasms). Oh, and from reading (boxes of books + finding old medical encyclopedias + free reign in the sci fi & fantasy parts of a very well stocked public library from 5th grade on) had learned about anal stimulation. I was still so young then, had no negative connotations with it, tried something up there. Wasn't bad, but not as good as advertised, and messy to clean up.

Reading Mind Guest by Sharon Greene, Pern, and everything of Piers Anthony I could find between 5th and 8th grades probably also helped set the stage.

Probably didn't help I had man boobs (and a possible hormone thing...), so that from 6th on, had what is an A cup. Remember walking by the school buses on way home and a voice from one calling out "Get a bra!"

As a tween and teen was curious about girls, how it felt to BE a girl. Found a book in my parents room, was about how to give men pleasure, used to sneak in there and read. Tried on mom's bras a few times.

I tried my first anal toy at 18 (Overnight school trip to college city hours away, turned us loose for several hours in downtown... found a shop that carried bunches of tv and movie stuff with an upstairs "adult" section.)

Until then, most of my thinking had been towards self-exploration. Once I moved off to college things changed. First I realized I was either had submissive tendancies, or just being a virgin, was wanting someone else to guide. Then started wondering about having a chick with a strap on do me.

At the age of 21 in 2005... I found out about here and hypnoticwishes and the entire hypnosis smorgasboard.

Since then, my leanings have taken a decided leaning towards wanting cock, wanting to serve and submit. Just this year got my first package of panties, they're soft and comfy.

I can't see myself ever passably fem, so not likely to go anywhere near public. (If I could be passable, I might try.) If there was a way to become full functioning female, would be really tempted to try it.

Not sure if makes me a sissy, the whole liking girls clothing, not liking competing, and wanting to try cock. Never saw the degradation thing as my liking.

Of course, living in the American Deep South/Bible Belt, having a thing for cleanliness/fear of disease, and a complete inability to read signals have to this day kept me a virgin (toys don't count). This has recently led to the thought that maybe I think to much and a starting to liking temporary bimbo-mind trance stuff.

Found a hypnotist on one site... he was awesome, he didn't care I wasn't a girl in rl, or wanted pics, he just wanted to practice his budding skills on subs&bimbos. He was the first time a suggestion ever stuck, though for only 2 weeks with no reinforcement. (I had to practice on a toy each night). Then our schedules changed, he swapped social websites, and I recently found out he left hypno all together.
oddboyx
Regular
Regular

Postby jcdps » December 30th, 2010, 9:26 pm

I am very masculine and I stumbled across these for fun. I'm married now and I keep it all a secret.

At first I just listened to files that made me want to wear panties and I do that sometimes now. I can do that in front of my wife occasionally but that's it.

Then I started dressing up to masterbate. I wear lingerie that I bought "for my wife" ;) (and me) I do this when I come home from lunch or get to work late after she leaves. Sometimes I eat my own cum. It's been going in phases but seem to be doing it more now.

But now I really want to suck a cock so bad and I don't know where to find it :(.

Thinking about dressing up to try to pass as a girl. Would be hard to sneak a wig into the house. I'm not sure how to do it. I'm in good enough shape but my shoulders are kinda big for a girl. Also bigger hands. Thinking about long gloves, tall socks, skirt. I tried makeup once but it was a disaster and I aborted.

I can't really say which files. I've listened to many of them once or twice. Haven't really stuck with one for a long time.
jcdps
Regular
Regular

Postby Janis_en_femme » December 31st, 2010, 12:46 pm

I was just goofing around and listening of a few of this. I thought they would have no effect on me.
Boy, was I wrong.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » December 31st, 2010, 2:20 pm

Janis_en_femme wrote:I was just goofing around and listening of a few of this. I thought they would have no effect on me.
Boy, was I wrong.

So how about more detailed reviews of the files that worked well on you.

What "effects" have you actually had.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 20th, 2011, 4:58 pm

I first noticed sissy tendencies as a teen. For me, it was entirely sexual, I had no desire to be a woman and I didn't behave effeminately. And I wasn't attracted to men. I just wanted a woman's body, it turned me on! There's a name for that, I forget what it is, but it's similar to fetishistic transvestitism, only it involves the body rather than clothes.

Anyway, since I wanted breasts, I eventually stole some of my mom's estrogen and started taking it. I started looking like a girl and got up to about a B cup. I think I was about 16 at that point. At that point, the locker room seemed to embarrassing so I stopped going to gym, which got me suspended -- I had to get a note from a psychiatrist saying I had a gym phobia, LOL.

Anyway, I started to get somewhat freaked out, it was all starting to be too much, so I stopped taking the hormones. In the ensuing years, I'd fool around with them, going on, then off. At one point, I toyed seriously with getting a sex change, even saw a sexologist about it, but decided that since I wasn't really TS the social liabilities weren't worth it. Eventually, I discovered some hypnosis sites, but through a process too lengthy to describe instead of ending up a sissy I ended up gay.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby RobynCd39 » January 23rd, 2012, 1:24 pm

I started wearing feminine things way before puberty...age six or seven..one of my older sisters panties and panty hose. I really only remember it because of her(she is ten years older than me) pointing it out to her girl friends who were all changing for a cheerleading program...my dad had dumped me off for her to watch me for a bit...one of her friends must have mentioned if i should have been there and she just said something to the effect.."its ok, he likes to wear my panty hose so hes kind of sissy" I have spent a lifetime dressing up. and have just in the past year started taking estrogen like suppliments to further affect some permanent female characcteristics...the meds i was proscribed for a prostate issue two years ago started it.
RobynCd39

Kinda the same, but kinda different

Postby Plaat » January 23rd, 2012, 11:01 pm

I can really relate to oddboyx and alien4420, not the early stuff but the later stuff, but I've found that when I wasn't missing signals, but I don't throw them out and misread others. I'm drawn to bimbo stuff because I want to let go and go for getting into hookups. I like fem stuff for curiosity reasons. But I'm too cheap to buy any of the stuff to cd, though it's not that, the common trance is jus the ones using non-consent. Submissiveness is all the matters in a trance, but I like the sissy stuff more. It makes me hot and tracing now and then is fun; but just never enough for anything to stick, as I mention all the time. I do love it though. I'm never questioning my sexuality, but I do question how much I need real sex it in my life. I don't act that much different to my friends who have had long relationships, same regarding success and life satisfaction, who cares how I get off? Well, besides Social Conservatives. But I do see a few actual trans or gays here, and that may make me feel like a moocher, let me know if I am.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lisacd20 » January 24th, 2012, 12:48 pm

i started fantasizeing about being a girl during sex very early on i believe it was my real first sexual fantasy. Then I tried wearing girls clothes, panties bras, skirts etc everything with i found very exciteing all the way through highschool which i found the idea of a transexual and crossdressers and although I always found women extrememly attractive and have only been in relationships with them I did have alot of fantasies about guys.

I was lucky enough to find girls through those years that where into that type of thing so it was always fun for me. I eventually found hypnosis files on the net and eventually this place.

Ive been in the same relationship with a girl for 4 years and she knows about it all, which is really fun and Im happy. but I still do have fantasies about being a complete girl, but i think thats all it is, just playing for a while and not haveing it perminant, although i do have fantasies about that too lol, but whatever.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jessica_c » January 25th, 2012, 7:32 am

i was young 13 or 14, i was wrestling with my cousin. he was trying to put his sister's clothes on me. finally i gave up. he put panties, bra, skirt and blouse on me. after i went home, i started with my mother's lingerie. when i moved into my own place i started collecting female clothes. i have a dresser full of panties,bras,stockings, nitegowns and babydolls.
i love dressing up and being a female girl. this site helps with all of the great files. i use alot of them.
jessica_c

Return to Feminizations Forum