TrigVagina

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrigVagina

Postby Mijal11 » September 3rd, 2005, 9:23 pm

Hello, has anyone tried the Trig Vagina, does it makes real physiscal changes or they are just mental??

and what about the curse Penis/Ballsack Shrink, it sais it gives you a smooth crotch, how do you have sex wth that?? does all of the pubic hair dissapears?/ is that reversible??

if someone knows please tell me

thanx

Mijal 11
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby Ohka » September 3rd, 2005, 9:56 pm

TrigVagina is suppose to be mental change i think, but the CursePenisShrink is suppose to actually shrink your penis, which I hear some ppl actually report their penis shrinking from this file.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 3rd, 2005, 11:24 pm

Triggers are mental triggers, not physical. The penis shrink will shrink your penis, but it is irreversable and there are other 'negative' effects that occur because of this.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mijal11 » September 4th, 2005, 11:16 am

What kind of negative efects?? 8O
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby crash822 » September 4th, 2005, 8:29 pm

believe you cannot have an errection or even close to a sex life with the curse active during the 9 months
crash822

Postby MikeWulf » September 6th, 2005, 5:22 pm

What the above person said, only perminant. No children for life etc. etc.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ohka » September 6th, 2005, 6:11 pm

MikeWulf wrote:What the above person said, only perminant. No children for life etc. etc.

Wow, so no children, ekkk. So would SuperFemaleWhammy also make you unable to produce children since I think PenisShrink is a part of it?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 6th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Er...I think you need to read up on the subject a bit more. Are you sure, even slightly, you know what you are getting yourself into?
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ohka » September 6th, 2005, 8:34 pm

MikeWulf wrote:Er...I think you need to read up on the subject a bit more. Are you sure, even slightly, you know what you are getting yourself into?

I never said I was listening to any of these files, (which the only one of these I have tried to listen to is TrigVagina but no success). I never listened to SuperFemaleWhammy or PenisShrink because of the irreversible effects of these files, although I admit I was curious of them.

I wonder if anyone ever had true success with TrigVagina...if so, I wanna know how long it took them, since all triggers seem to take forever to get to work.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 7th, 2005, 2:18 am

It is my experience, and I suspect that others would back me up, that very few can go deep enough with the files to experience visual halucinations. Sorry.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » September 7th, 2005, 9:33 am

MikeWulf wrote:It is my experience, and I suspect that others would back me up, that very few can go deep enough with the files to experience visual halucinations. Sorry.

With that said (and I agree with you), don't give up!
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » September 7th, 2005, 9:36 am

Also, you might like the VisualizeHelp file, it worked wonders for me.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Ohka » September 7th, 2005, 9:58 am

makidas wrote:Also, you might like the VisualizeHelp file, it worked wonders for me.

So VisualizeHelp increases the effectiveness of Trigger files?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 7th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Ohka wrote:
makidas wrote:Also, you might like the VisualizeHelp file, it worked wonders for me.

So VisualizeHelp increases the effectiveness of Trigger files?
Though Makidas likes to say bad things about my ideas (poopy head)...
The mind isn't naturally adept at creating hallucination images, feelings, emotions etc. under hypnosis. You basically have to train yourself to be able to do such things. Thus you listen to visualisation help files and you get better at it. Just don't get dissapointed, it will take time...Don't over think everything, it is your subconcious not your concious that does it all. Enjoy the path to the goal, not just the goal itself. rant rant rant.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ohka » September 7th, 2005, 6:34 pm

I would be more motivated if I knew that there more people eventually getting these feminization trigger files like TrigFemaleForm, TrigVagina, TrigBoobGrowth, etc. to work. Right now I guess I will try and get these trigger files to work but I hope i get them to work oneday (especially since you rarely hear of these successes).[/i]
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby dvm258 » September 30th, 2005, 6:11 pm

i don't thinkyou know what you are getting yourself into. superfemalewhammy is physical and permanent. if you still want to find out about it i recommend reading insanecprclown's journal. he went through the whole process.
dvm258

Return to Feminizations Forum