Domme Mistress Barbie Serialized Feminization Hypno-Fantasy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Domme Mistress Barbie Serialized Feminization Hypno-Fantasy

Postby Liann » October 21st, 2010, 4:28 pm

New File uploaded: Name: Ms Barbie Induction 01

Description: A ten minute induction into Mistress Barbie's Dreamworld, a guided adult entertainment fantasy of serialized multilayered feminization files. This is an introductory file. The subject will be progressively made submissive to the imaginary dominatrix "Mistress Barbie", whom takes the curiosity seeker over into the world of feminization as a malleable doll who comes alive to play out whatever dress-up scenes Mistress puts her in. Willing participation is reinforced in future files with suggestions for deep intense orgasms and multiple orgasms. Mistress will feminize the subject in mind and body, and once past the point of no return, the effects are permanent and cannot be reversed. The subject agrees to these changes to become eventually a sexually liberated woman (or fulltime shemale) whom thoroughly enjoys her femme status. The Hypnotic Effect of the file may take repeated listening to begin, and suggestions to listen to the file over and over are included. However, some subjects my begin having effects from the very first listening, so DO NOT listen unless you are willing to get DD-cup tits growing on your chest. If in doubt, read the script instead of listening, to see if you want this file. Voiced by TTS-"emily".
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Liann » October 21st, 2010, 4:53 pm

Added Upload: Mistress Barbie and Kendra at Spa--01

Description: No Induction, BODY only. File made to be looped or used in multi-file playlist. Make a playlist with (1) Induction of your choice, (2) Deepeners if desired, (3) this file, and (4) Wake-up file if desired. This is a serial episode in the Domme Mistress Barbie fantasy hypnotist and her dress-up doll playmate, which is you. This episode has playmate Kendra adjusting to her femme body, settling herself into it, taking it onto herself, in the setting of a luxury spa massage room. There are suggestions for repeated listening. Fair warning: if you follow this series willingly long enough you will be turned into a fulltime woman or shemale. The effects are permanent and irreversible. You will have real, large breasts attached to your chest for the rest of your life. Still want to play? Download, listen, and follow directions. You might want to try "Ms Barbie Induction 01 " file first.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » October 21st, 2010, 11:55 pm

interesting post :) ta!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby sparkelypine » October 22nd, 2010, 6:45 am

I want in.
sparkelypine

Postby LeBentley » October 22nd, 2010, 8:03 pm

I like the induction file... I always tend to fall asleep during it so far. Not sure if it's intended or not but I do find myself drifting then waking up around a few minutes before it ends.

Very interesting :) Ill try to keep listening though.
LeBentley

Postby Liann » October 23rd, 2010, 11:09 am

LeBentley wrote:I like the induction file... I always tend to fall asleep during it so far. Not sure if it's intended or not but I do find myself drifting then waking up around a few minutes before it ends.

Very interesting :) Ill try to keep listening though.

You are a very lucky girl, drifting off into trance so easily like that, and in a private message you had earlier said that hypnotism files had not worked for you before. See, it is not so hard to go into it as you have thought.

As a reward for your success falling into my hypnotic spell I will create a "Deepener" file to go after the Induction file. It will put you deeper and bring you back several times like a yo-yo, but it will train your mind to go very deep where all the fun happens. I will put into the file some words which will cause you to remember exactly what a deep trance feels like, and how to always get back into trance effortlessly just by perfectly recalling the state of mind upon hearing a few words.

This will save a lot of your valuable time in the future where you won't have to always listen to Inductions and Deepener file fat, but you can get straight into the erotic adult entertainment fantasy stories where you become Mistress Barbie's playmate and you wear whatever dreamy clothes she dresses you up in and you do whatever is right for the situations which she puts you into.

Don't forget to leave a comment with the file about how easily you slipped into the dreamy state. Other girls will want to know from your description that they too can begin to fall into Mistress Barbie's Magic Box of erotic fantasies which will propel them onwards towards the bra cup size they have always desired so strongly yet have needlessly deprived themselves from having. Mistress Barbie will see to it that they stop depriving themselves and proudly claim their femininity.

Now be a good girl for Mistress Barbie and listen to the spa scene a few more times over the next couple of weeks. Get those nipples hard training your mind in anticipation of the next episode. Mistress Barbie will be back with a new story for you to play out after you have learned to slip completely into being playmate Kendra with a little more practice.

Ta ta, for a while... Ciao ciao, Liann
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » October 23rd, 2010, 11:16 am

mmm that sounds completely wonderful :) Thank you, That is what i will do.
LeBentley

Postby querty42 » November 25th, 2010, 8:28 pm

I *love* the Mistress Barbie and Kendra series. Also "The Voice Inside (wild version)", "Curse Feminizing Run", "The MOST IMPORTANT THING", and "Living Her Dream". Thank you very much for them, Liann.
querty42

Postby Liann » November 26th, 2010, 5:36 pm

querty42 wrote:I *love* the Mistress Barbie and Kendra series. Also "The Voice Inside (wild version)", "Curse Feminizing Run", "The MOST IMPORTANT THING", and "Living Her Dream". Thank you very much for them, Liann.

You are looking like a candidate for www.HypnoGirlsNation.com, a "forced Feminization" fantasy website coming in February, 2011.

This fantasy role-playing multi-player game universe involves hypnosis and mind-control traps sucking hapless men into the world of compulsory sissification.

Unlike some other websites, which shall remain namesless (Locked In Lace and D-X Institute), the Hypno Girls Nation will focus on producing a real experience. Real hypno files will be available to supplement the fantasy aspects.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » November 28th, 2010, 9:21 pm

love the files, i check back so often to see if there's any updates to the work. I've been sad to see no updated in the last few weeks.

But I see your still around, that's good
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 29th, 2010, 1:09 pm

jordyd19 wrote:love the files, i check back so often to see if there's any updates to the work. I've been sad to see no updated in the last few weeks.

But I see your still around, that's good

Dear, I think that you are just going to love the cantaloupe-sized melons that I am going to grow on your chest. I am working on a file similar to SuperFeminizationWhammy, the one that incorporates several of the most popular feminization files into one super-curse. This new one, the Breast Game Mammy Whammy, incorporates seven files to bring out the best in you, er, I mean the BUST in you.

The file, with full induction, fills you with compulsions to grow Playmate-Sized boobies. Included is the Accelorator, and the Reinforcer files to make it happen more successfully. You will be commanded to listen to five tittie files and curses.

ADDICTIVE BREAST PLAY,
BRA FILLER,
Breast Growth Masturbation,
CURSE BREASTS,
Dream-2-Reality-Breasts.

Every spare moment of your time in the foreseeable future will be spent flexing and exercising your breasts, massaging them, playing with them, enticing others to play with them. You will dream about growing large tits all night long and imagine them every time you put on a bra. You will crave exciting your nipples until you cum from nipple play.

Your body will generate all the female hormones needed to grow large full, heavy, womanly breasts. Of course the same hormones will also make other changes in your body, but we are not concerned about those. We were going to get to those eventually anyway, so just pay attention to your hungry tits crying for attention, wanting to be sucked.

You will be squirting hormones from you glands when you sleep, when you fondle your breasts, five times more every time that you cum, and even when you don't do anything at all, always on, always filling your bloodstream.

As you progress you will know these are much better than baggies of silicon tub caulking sewn into a chest, --- these are REAL.

You can tell they are real when you start lactating. Nothing swells up a pair of knockers to playmate sized quicker than producing milk in them. That's what titties were invented for! Hmmm, yummy, warm sweet mothers milk. Hmmm, the boys will be lined up around the block to suckle a taste of those melons. You are going to be so popular. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, naughty girl, you never posted your comments or feedback on any of the files. Do I have to get out the hairbrush? :twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » November 29th, 2010, 8:22 pm

i just got hard and I'm paying bills on another screen. Nice job, what about penis growth with any of these? That's be pretty cool there was a fictionmania series about a .com millionaire with a giant want that I like to imagine being and also there was a feminized shemale and the last ammounts of testosterone went to the dick and made it bigger.

Food for thought I'll get on commenting for you
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 30th, 2010, 2:39 pm

so, like if i go to that website come february 2011, i get hopelessly sucked in and and grow a huge pair of boobs? LOL not sure about gettin boobs, would rather just have the hourglass figure here, but knowin my luck, i would have a side effect of huge boobs considering how the women in my family have huge melons.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Liann » November 30th, 2010, 8:54 pm

MacGyver wrote:so, like if i go to that website come february 2011, i get hopelessly sucked in and and grow a huge pair of boobs? LOL not sure about gettin boobs, would rather just have the hourglass figure here, but knowin my luck, i would have a side effect of huge boobs considering how the women in my family have huge melons.

Well, I hate renewals coming due around Christmas, so I am holding off paying for the website until February, so it won't be due again until the following February.

The MAMMY-WHAMMY is just one file, and you can get it here in the next hour or so. Oh dear, I hope I got all the bugs out of the file -- I wouldn't want you to grow THREE breasts by accident. (giggle).

:twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » November 30th, 2010, 9:14 pm

i cant wait... ill set reload every for like 5 minutes on your files page
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 30th, 2010, 9:26 pm

3 breasts would make me the shemale from outer space, LOL. i could probably get rich off the publicity. knowin my luck, i would end up with 7 of them and have to make myself the bra from hell, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby jordyd19 » November 30th, 2010, 10:23 pm

my problem is my favorite bra is an open cup style bras bc its easier to get at my nipples n i hear it looks best on me.
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Hypnotist Barbie & her cross-dressing friend Ken(dra)

Postby Liann » January 6th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Updates are available for Ms Barbie and Ken Doll adult erotic guided imagery hypno fantasy files.

These updates are to correct mumbled pronounciation of the prior release.

Files are released one month earlier to www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy/ guests and registered members.

You do not have to register to obtain some free files, but registration is required to obtain forthcoming new files one month earlier than uploading to WMM. There is no fee for registration other than a commitment to post reviews of files so that others can better judge the effects of using any particular file. It's tit-for-tat, quid-pro-quo.

All registered members email addresses are confirmed for validity, so please do not try to use an address for which you cannot respond when the 2nd confirmation email is sent to you. It doesn't get you anywhere but on the banned list (at your ISP level) to try being funny that way.

Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lisacd20 » January 8th, 2011, 1:27 am

but im behind 7 proxies!
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Liann » January 8th, 2011, 3:15 am

lisacd20 wrote:but im behind 7 proxies!

So am I. The point of proxies is so snoops and cyberstalkers can't find you, but you can still get your mail.

I own several domain names. These are "websites" without webpages.

Each one comes with a real email box plus forwarders, sometimes 250, sometimes unlimited. For $1.99/year GoDaddy.com will sell me 250 more email addresses. So I can have 1,000 email addresses to give out and abandon any one that collects spam and scams, but nobody ever gets my main email addresses.

The domain names are owned by proxies so you can't use "WHOIS" to find out who owns the name.

Anybody who thinks my security is too strong has security that is too weak.

Just about everybody who registers at my website uses fake names. I don't need to know who "YOU" are, just how to contact you where you will get the email, in a timely fashion.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Domme Mistress Barbie Serialized Feminization Hypno-Fant

Postby Blackjaz » April 14th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Liann wrote:New File uploaded: Name: Ms Barbie Induction 01

Description: A ten minute induction into Mistress Barbie's Dreamworld, a guided adult entertainment fantasy of serialized multilayered feminization files. This is an introductory file. The subject will be progressively made submissive to the imaginary dominatrix "Mistress Barbie", whom takes the curiosity seeker over into the world of feminization as a malleable doll who comes alive to play out whatever dress-up scenes Mistress puts her in. Willing participation is reinforced in future files with suggestions for deep intense orgasms and multiple orgasms. Mistress will feminize the subject in mind and body, and once past the point of no return, the effects are permanent and cannot be reversed. The subject agrees to these changes to become eventually a sexually liberated woman (or fulltime shemale) whom thoroughly enjoys her femme status. The Hypnotic Effect of the file may take repeated listening to begin, and suggestions to listen to the file over and over are included. However, some subjects my begin having effects from the very first listening, so DO NOT listen unless you are willing to get DD-cup tits growing on your chest. If in doubt, read the script instead of listening, to see if you want this file. Voiced by TTS-"emily".

I started using this file last nite. I ended up listening it three times, because the file is so short. I'm not sure if I was in a deep trance, but I will admit, I end up not focus on the voice after the 2 time. Same thing happen today. I listen to the file 2 times today and end up not really focus on the voice 2 time I listen to it.

So should I listen to this file for a week ?
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum