Feminization: Hormone Change

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization: Hormone Change

Postby chaset23 » November 25th, 2010, 1:12 am

Has anyone actually completely feminized using just hypnosis such as breast growth, hip width, bubbled butt, skin softening? **WITHOUT having taken any hormones**
chaset23

Postby gail_tgirl » November 25th, 2010, 1:00 pm

"completely feminized" is a relative term.

I have had significant feminisation from just using hypnosis: very significant breast growth, the hair on my legs is just about non-existent, my skin is soft and my facial features are much softer.

It takes time (years...2 at least for me), belief and a changed mindset.
Where the imagination goes, the body usually follows.

This is not a one or two month project - if you expect rapid results, then you need to go the other routes.

gail
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 26th, 2010, 10:16 pm

There is no miracle path which works for everybody.

Hypnosis works differently for each subject.

Hypnosis is best thought of as one item in your make-up kit. Just as you wouldn't expect the world's best lipstick to make your eyes look better, so hypnosis has it's place and can't be forced past its limits.

Some of the goals you could achieve with hypnosis:
(1) Adopt more feminine facial expressions as basic postures for face muscles and skin. This won't do much by itself to change bone structure underneath, which might be heavily masculinized, but it can misdirect the observer's eyes in ways where such is not noticed so much. Plastic surgery might still be needed, but too many gurls go there too quick without even trying to fix their face from within.
(2) All estrogen (estrodiol) is made in the body from testosterone, using the enzyme aromatase. Hypnosis can influence that process, more in some individuals, less in others. Not only does this ultimately determine body hair distribution and fat distribution, and breast size, but individuals with high estrogen levels are perceived as more beautiful by viewers. Estrogen breakdown products are secreted in sweat as pheremones, adding another layer of feminine signaling to those around one.
(3) Resolution of conflicts of mental programming, such as religious inhibitions from accepting who and what you are. Conflicts activate the adrenal glands causing tension in face and body expressions. Adrenaline is not a feminizing hormone and you don't need it often or much of it when you do need it. You certainly don't need it all the time every day.
(4) Grace and poise, feminine postures and movements, telegraph at long distance who your internal identity is. Hypnosis can improve your body language, speaking louder than words.
(5) Voice improvements.
(6) Reinforcement of desirable traits, such as wifely taking up the role of cooking and cleaning and doing the laundry, automatically, without thinking about it. It's as automatically something you would do as marking Female on a form of some sort asking M or F.

Hypnosis is not likely to do the full job of breast size or buttocks shape without some external help. By the time one reaches the "age of consent", testosterone has already inflicted considerable permanent marks on a body. Few parents recognize transgenderism early enough to spare their child the cruelty of wrong puberty hormones. You are not starting from a blank page, but erasing and starting late from a undesirable starting point.

Likely you missed out of most of puberty mental training, and rituals. Girls can put their hair up in curlers while talking on the phone and doing their homework. Likely you don't know how to buy curlers yet.

Hypnosis cannot give you life experiences you missed, or fill in all of the blanks.

The Ubangi women can stretch their lips out 12 inches, and Java men can stretch their earlobes 12 inches. Flesh has plasticity and can be shaped to some extent, within limits and requiring time.

If you want a Dolly Parton shape you needed to begin corset training at age 12 like she probably did. If you waited until you are 20, you will never match her waist no matter how much corset training you try, whether you start as male or female.

Hypnosis is not magic. It can't change that. It can make you like wearing a corset better than you might without hypnosis. It can remind you to always wear the corset. Over time the corset will do as much as it can, and hypnosis can play a (limited) role in that.

How feminine you become depends on lots of things, like how much you want it, and what your starting place is when you reach out for it. Women don't do any one thing to be feminized -- they do thousands, and they do them all day every day. There's no one thing that can duplicate that -- it takes thousands of things all day every day. Every word, every gesture, every face expression, every shifting a breast in a bra cup, every mindful sitting so guys can't look up your skirt (even when you are wearing pants, the habit is so ingrained).

You can't be a woman by trying a couple of things. You have to become a woman to have the mindset that it takes to keep doing the 1000 little things all day every day. You don't become a woman in the sex change operating theater -- it happens when you pull on a miniskirt to run to Target to buy toilet paper.

Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Liann » November 26th, 2010, 10:25 pm

I would like to add one more thing. It can help if the body knows the hormones you want to tilt towards. Taking some hormones or phyto-estrogens can give the body the idea you want to convey.

You should know that estrogen has risks, whether your body produces it or you intake it from external means. Like tobacco it can cause blood clotting -- a blood clot blocking the heart is a "Heart Attack", a blood clot in the brain is a "Stroke", and a blood clot in the lungs is an "Embolism.

Give up smoking if using estrogens.

Also, estrogens cause cell growth, fine in bust development, but there are a number of killer cancers stimulated by estrogens, including colorectal, breast and liver cancers which are the deadliest kinds. You need to know your state of health, familial risk factors, and side-effects of drugs or herbals you use.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

physical changes from hypnosis

Postby bluetango » December 10th, 2010, 3:24 pm

Yes, but it isn't instant. I began using hypnosis for feminization 4 years ago. I was a casual, now and then user. About 6 months ago, I began listening regularly. Over that time I have increased the number of different files I am using and I have increased the frequency of listening. I now listen to at least one file every day and often 2 or 3 files. My breasts are growing. Not a lot yet, but it is visible. At first, I noticed nothing, but about 2 months ago, I suddenly realized, I had lumps on my chest! I didn't make any measurements before I started. Wish I had. I fill a 38B bra about half way today.
bluetango

Postby Liann » December 10th, 2010, 6:45 pm

Breast growth can be induced indirectly by hypnosis.

Creating a focus of awareness of breast growth will lead to manual manipulation of skin and chest tissue, softening and stimulating blood flow. This in turn adds intercellular fluid, which increases bulk and bounce.

Wearing a bra at night, and also in the day, adds awareness focus, helps mould and shape breast fat and tissue.

Exercising like women, moving like women adds breast bounce and jiggle.

Hypnosis subtly and subconsciously leads to these kinds of mental habits and physical habits changes.

The end result may be that hypnosis "gets the credit" but doing as women do, thinking as women think, and wanting as women want is doing the work.

If you do what got you flat chested 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you will be flat chested. If you change one hour a day, seven days a week, don't expect a lot of change.

Expect 23/24ths flat chestedness. You have to give up those 24 hours per day, or 23, if you want the changes women get spending five years in puberty 24 hours per day. LATE BLOOMERS need to work it vigorously.

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Suction-Mistress-Exerciser/dp/B000OYS39C/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1292027348&sr=1-5#productPromotions

Doc Johnson Suction Mistress Dual Breast Exerciser Penis Pump

This pump creates suction which stretches and plumps pre-stretched breasts. That means it has practically no effect on beginners but has dramatic effects on those whose breasts have started growing and have soft chest to work with.

The important thing is to work yourself up to longer periods from shorter sessions in the beginning. Too much too fast will cause pain, red welts, potentially some injury which could fester and cause later regrets.

The more you work at it from all angles, the better your chances of success. In no time at all you can be the bearded lady at the circus. Facial hair is the most expensive and hardest problem to solve. Tit implants you can get in a day. Vaginaplasty you can get done in a day. Hair electrolysis can cost more than both of those together, and take a couple of years to finish.

Like every method known, hypnosis is just as variable and divergent in results as every other hair removal method. However, the placebo effect works on 10% of people, so why not give it a try? You could be in the lucky 10%.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » December 10th, 2010, 9:07 pm

that doc johnson sucks comparred to noogleberry they have better tubing better pumps and all kinds of cup sizes I think I'm done with that because like you said if your not at it all the time it doesn't work
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » December 11th, 2010, 12:09 am

jordyd19 wrote:that doc johnson sucks comparred to noogleberry they have better tubing better pumps and all kinds of cup sizes I think I'm done with that because like you said if your not at it all the time it doesn't work

The Doc Johnson pump mentioned has a price tag of $12 and change, plus S&H. It's a cheap low-risk way to give it a try.

I repeat myself endlessly, no single thing works satisfactorily. It takes everything, all the time.

There's no such thing as the easy way. Girls spend 24/7/365 from age 12 through 18 becoming women. What makes you think there's a shortcut that can bypass every bit of that with 15 minutes a day from time to time?

There's herbals and pharma, exercise and diet, massage and postures, training garments, clothing, costuming, accessories, feedback, lifestyle, surgery, and hypnosis, to name some.

Let's face it, there are all manner of gradations of shemales and transsexuals, so obviously some have had some success crossing the great divide.

It's a binary either/or proposition. Either you want something enough to give up what you don't want, or not. Take it or leave it, or more accurately, "take one, leave the other."

Being flat-chested is something that comes naturally to about half the people of the world. If that's something one wants to change, doing mostly all of the same stuff that has worked all of your life to get flat chested is not the correct answer. Old habits can be hard to break.

I have made a variety of files to alter the mindset, alter the habituation, alter the programmed response. The longer the old way has been ingrained, the longer and harder it will be to break those habits. The hypnotist can only do so much. If there is internal conflict, refusal to comply fully, then the hypnotist is not responsible for that, and cannot change truculent refusal to give in.

If a person detects signals of internal conflict, they can try indirection.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Emeralddv » February 26th, 2011, 12:26 am

What files you czn advise for change my hormonal status? To improve estrogen? :wink:
Emeralddv

Postby VeryGnawty » February 26th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Liann wrote:
I repeat myself endlessly, no single thing works satisfactorily. It takes everything, all the time.

There's no such thing as the easy way. Girls spend 24/7/365 from age 12 through 18 becoming women. What makes you think there's a shortcut that can bypass every bit of that with 15 minutes a day from time to time?

I agree. I've been working on my own feminization project. It truly is a lot of work. Hypnosis alone doesn't really do much for me, and it doesn't do much more for most of the people I've talked to who have tried it.

Genetic girls can take a decade or more to develop their female form, and they don't have to overcome the obstacle of battling testosterone production from testes.

It takes significant thought and action to feminize a male body. I find that feminizing exercises (as boring as they are) help a lot. Diet is also a huge issue.

Liann is right about it taking everything, all the time. You really have to know what you want and get in the mindset of it. You have to understand intuitively what femininity means to you, and you have to be willing to live it 24/7. If you spend an hour thinking like a girl and the other 23 hours of the day practicing the exact same thoughts and behaviors that you have in the past, you probably won't see any change to the body or mind.

In my experience, the people who have achieved any amount of success with feminization understand the concept of adaptability. This is true regardless of what methods they are using. What I've noticed from most transsexuals (including myself) is that they go into trying to change the body with a very "masculine" mindset. They expect to apply Y technique and obtain Z result. This is very "masculine" thinking, and it will get you into a lot of trouble. Feminization is a lot more complicated than that. The people who succeed very well are the people who are already in a place emotionally to accept a high estrogen environment in their bodies.

What most people don't realize is that feminization is as much of an emotional issue as it is a physical. Estrogens change the way you feel, which will cause you to have a tendency to react differently to certain things. For example, I have a tendency to get mood swings now. I didn't expect this to happen, but it did. I've learned to manage it. Hormones have huge affects on the body and (for many people) the mind. If you aren't willing to accept all of these changes, you will inevitably hit a roadblock somewhere in the feminization process. I also get headaches much more frequently than I used to, and I've come to terms with that as well.

In all truth, I've become a different person over the last few months. I could pretend to be who I was, but I can't really be who I was. My skin is a lot softer, my body is slightly more feminine, I get headaches, and I get mood swings. Once you reach a certain point, you have to give up the masculine mindset, because the functioning of the body no longer supports what provoked that type of thinking to begin with.

Einstein once said: "We cannot solve the significant problems we face using the same thinking we had when we created them." With feminization, this is extremely true. As you change, so do the circumstances. I find that I'm stronger in some ways, but more vulnerable in others. I'm having to adapt myself and my life to the changes I'm experiencing. It is not easy.

Understanding feminization is important. There have been some "transsexuals" who underwent surgery and hormone treatments only to find out that they did not like the effects of estrogen on their body and mind. This lack is foresight is impossible to recover from. Once someone has removed their testes, it is going to become almost impossible to obtain the testosterone levels that they had before.

Even if one has no surgery at all, it is extremely difficult to reverse the effects of changes to hormones once you have reached a certain point. It's called "chemical castration" and it is very difficult to recover from. That's why it's important to know what you really want before you reach that point.

But one thing is for certain: if one isn't willing to devote a significant amount of time and resources to feminization, they probably won't see any results. This is particularly true if they are not on hormone replacement therapy.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum