What is the best feminization free file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby querty42 » November 27th, 2010, 12:19 am

I nominate "CurseSissy4Ever1"
querty42

Postby sashaTV » November 27th, 2010, 8:25 am

I would have to nominate Gogo Bubble. It's a bit longer then other files I have listened to, but it seems to be the most effective for me.
sashaTV

Postby querty42 » November 27th, 2010, 9:24 am

sashaTV wrote:I would have to nominate Gogo Bubble. It's a bit longer then other files I have listened to, but it seems to be the most effective for me.

I *love* Gogo Bubble!
querty42

Postby Liann » November 27th, 2010, 3:02 pm

Obviously, it's always the file I intend to write next, but until then it's the one I posted last.

"Free files" meaning non-"PAY" files, since all uploads begin as premium and go to free status after 6 months. Only pay files stay non-free forever.

I have been known to help a poor girl out, once in a while.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sexy21id » November 27th, 2010, 10:47 pm

Lian's files are some of the greatest I've ever heard. :) :D
Sexy21id

Postby ohyouknow » November 30th, 2010, 4:07 pm

Just reading Liann's posts does it for me. :P
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby Kimber1 » January 22nd, 2011, 2:56 pm

There is no answer to your question. You may as well ask a sissy to pick out her favorite pair of panties or lipstick....
Kimber1

Postby Alien4420 » January 24th, 2011, 4:36 pm

I'd say Stroke Sissy but I also liked the Catgirl files (Go Go Bubble is partly based on Stroke Sissy). It really depends on what you want, whether you want to be 24/7, submissive, into humiliation or not, gay bi or straight, grow boobs or not, etc. Also, some of the files conflict and when that happens, the effect is weakened. So I think it's best to read the scripts before you go under, they'll be most effective if they do what you want/can accept.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Controlme23 » January 28th, 2011, 6:31 pm

sashaTV wrote:I would have to nominate Gogo Bubble. It's a bit longer then other files I have listened to, but it seems to be the most effective for me.

I liked Bubble Induction, this one looks very interesting. I noticed "catgirl" wrote it. It isn't furry, is it?
Controlme23

Postby Alien4420 » January 28th, 2011, 8:40 pm

No, not furry. It's basically stroke sissy without the stroking, and with a go-go girl persona instead of a sissy maid one.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Liann » January 29th, 2011, 1:45 am

Here is what one user reported on my website...

Kellygirl wrote:This file is amazing. Have heard it now twice and have felt a really strong sensation in my pussy that feels amazing. Even 5 hours after hearing it, the sensation comes and goes and I love it. I have never felt this before and it feels sooooooooo good. Thank you Liann!

Kellygirl wrote:I just have to say WOW! i love this file. After the first time i listened, i wasn't sure it was for me. Not so sure about wanting to change my voice or go for singing lessons, but i felt compelled to listen again. After the second listen today, my god. The erotic sensations that I am feeling in my pussy are simply amazing. It is like i am having a constant oorgasm. And i really felt that I wasn't going into trance or feeling it. How wrong was I.

The sensation I am feeling I have never felt before and it is fantastic. I just feel so sexy! I can't wait to listen to this file again!

Kellygirl wrote:OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! That is all I can say. I just had to listen to the file again before I went to bed, and I couldn't help but listen to it twice. I hardly slept a wink as I have just felt the most intense, and I mean INTENSE sexual feeling between my legs in my whole life. I was writhing around in my bed in absolute ecstacy! I am essentially orgasming without ejaculating and without doing anything. I also had the most amazing orgasm driving my car to work this morning. And I am feeling it no between my legs right now 8 hours after my last listen, and it is as strong as ever. It as an absolutely amazing feeling. I don't know how I will be able to concentrate at work today.

I have even worn a G-String to work for the first time ever, mainly to help hide my huge erection (it's tighter in the front). I have never worn it for more than half an hour at a time!

For other reviews check my website. You do NOT need to register to look or access files, and it is preferred that you do NOT REGISTER unless you intend to participate, including writing reviews of files and interacting with others.

Persons using the website to recruit "slaves" will be banned at the IP level which covers all nyms using that ISP. Registering does not give access to members list, email access or PMs. Those are earned by quality interaction over time, not merely by writing a fakename in an input box.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum