Where the heck can I find some heels?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Where the heck can I find some heels?

Postby chuckles » September 11th, 2005, 9:03 pm

Anyone know where in the SF bay area one might find a store that sells heels in mens sizes?
chuckles

Re: Where the heck can I find some heels?

Postby gurlbidesign » September 12th, 2005, 4:55 pm

chuckles wrote:Anyone know where in the SF bay area one might find a store that sells heels in mens sizes?

Is there a Nordstroms in your area? They have sized up to 14 in some styles. If not there are some sites online that have lots of sizes to fit us girls with larger feet. Let me know if you need any of the online sites.

Hugs,
Christine
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby misty2be » September 13th, 2005, 2:39 am

You can find quite large sizes and sexy styles on ebay.
misty2be

Postby chuckles » September 13th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Nordstroms? I shall have to check them out. Many thanks. I have seen a few online stores, but I they don't really look new or up to date, so I wonder if they are still going or how reliable they are.
chuckles

Postby gurlbidesign » September 13th, 2005, 6:55 pm

chuckles wrote:Nordstroms? I shall have to check them out. Many thanks. I have seen a few online stores, but I they don't really look new or up to date, so I wonder if they are still going or how reliable they are.

Zappos.com have some styles as do glamourboutique.com you might also try allheelsformen.com
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dog » September 14th, 2005, 3:13 pm

You could just use the sizing device at a store to measure your feet and then use that size. By definition women's shoes don't come in Men's sizes. :lol:
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby chuckles » September 14th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Well, I know they make 'em pretty big, cause I got some size 11's at Payless, but that was the largest they had, and they barely fit. But according to a sizing chart I saw, women's sizes are like mens plus 2. So I'm just one size off.
chuckles

Postby Dog » September 14th, 2005, 4:18 pm

chuckles wrote:Well, I know they make 'em pretty big, cause I got some size 11's at Payless, but that was the largest they had, and they barely fit. But according to a sizing chart I saw, women's sizes are like mens plus 2. So I'm just one size off.

You don't want'em too big either, I wear 8.5 men's shoes and got a pair of 10w [wide] that were too big and had to go out en femme to buy a new pair at mid day when I wore a dress to work on halloween {I was so miserable I actually did go out shopping in a dress just to get some relief}
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby TiffanySpears » October 21st, 2005, 11:56 am

I don't know if this has been said yet (I don't think it has) but normally the size you wear in womans is 2 sizes bigger than the size you wear in mens. Ex. I wear a 9 and I bought a pair of 11 heels and they fit perfectly!! Best of luck sweetie
TiffanySpears

Postby sissyboylisa » November 11th, 2005, 11:09 am

TiffanySpears wrote:I don't know if this has been said yet (I don't think it has) but normally the size you wear in womans is 2 sizes bigger than the size you wear in mens. Ex. I wear a 9 and I bought a pair of 11 heels and they fit perfectly!! Best of luck sweetie

Hi Tiffany :wink:

Its me Lisa from the sanctuary :)

http://www.snaz75.com/snaz75/el-8240.html
sissyboylisa

Foxylady boutique has big sizes

Postby becoming_chloe » December 7th, 2005, 1:45 am

Sooner or later you need to get over your guilt. Go someplace you're unlikely to run into a friend or coworker and just do it! It may be easier for you over the phone. If you like a shoe they have at a regular store, call them early in the morning and ask them to put it on hold in a name. Then go by late in the day and say your wife put them on hold.

If you can't do that, try Foxy Lady boutique. Their primary customers are tvs and cds. They jack the price up on some stuff but their shoes aren't too bad.

becoming_chloe on yahoo
becoming_chloe

Return to Feminizations Forum