Best Files for Experiences While Under?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Best Files for Experiences While Under?

Postby autumnheart » February 2nd, 2011, 8:33 pm

Title says it all.

I'm not looking for sessions that have an intended goal of trying to change one's thinking in the long term, cause if its just going to drone on about serving a mistress or what not then its just going to be a waste of my time.

But what I am looking for are files that either generally assist in getting into the mindset or are a fantasy experience. Looking for anything that is fun, exciting and pleasurable once you are into it.

Thanks in advance
autumnheart

Re: Best Files for Experiences While Under?

Postby sarnoga » February 3rd, 2011, 12:35 am

autumnheart wrote:Title says it all.

I'm not looking for sessions that have an intended goal of trying to change one's thinking in the long term, cause if its just going to drone on about serving a mistress or what not then its just going to be a waste of my time.

But what I am looking for are files that either generally assist in getting into the mindset or are a fantasy experience. Looking for anything that is fun, exciting and pleasurable once you are into it.

Thanks in advance

So what would you consider fun, exciting and pleasurable? Not knowing your tastes it is hard to suggest a file. What "mindset" are you looking to get into or what fantasy experiences would be exiting to you.

I have posted a few files that are mostly for the purpose of what you experience while you are under but I have no idea if any of them would seem exciting to you.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum