Kitty Person

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Kitty Person

Postby Senna » February 20th, 2011, 8:00 pm

I plan to make a file that will cause you to grow kitty ears and a kitty tail. The file will also allow you to your gender as well. So if you say "Become a Female Kitty Person," then a male that says that will become a female with kitty ears and a kitty tail and if you say "Become a Male Kitty Person," then if a female says that they will become male. All effects will end when you say "Change back to my human form," and you go back to normal. Another file will be made that will cause obsessions with wearing a neko mimi and all other kitty people clothing and a obsession with kitty people anime for anyone who is interested in taking it further.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 13th, 2011, 5:59 am

I have made a file that causes a obsession to wear a neko mimi called "Neko Mimi Obsession!," There will be other kitty files made soon :D
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » March 21st, 2011, 10:55 am

I now have 3 files that will make you a kitty person. My files are called Neko Mimi Obsession!, Neko Mimi Mode!, and Neko Mimi Change!
Senna
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum