hello

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hello

Postby pypr420 » April 4th, 2011, 7:22 pm

Hi, I've been a member of this website for quite a few years, I can remember back when this page was just voting and a bunch of free files. Have not been active in the forums.

Anywho, I've never had any of the success that I'd really like which are physical changes. I'm not here to start a debate about how these files "can" work. They just don't work for me.. Anyways

I recently learned about the program known as subviewer and I think I may be making "some" progress, my boobs are actually sore like I'm on hormones (have been in the past). I don't think there is any real comparison to actually taking legit real hormones but I've found this to be more effective than the results I may have received in the past listening to recorded audio.

Sooo..

I made my own preset with a ton of pictures freely available from around the web, and because I think this is a good find.. I'd like to share it with the girls..

http://rapidshare.com/files/455934068/TotalFem.rar

Step by Step
1-Unrar to a place you will be able to find
2-Install subviewer.msi
3-Open subviewer (link on desktop)
4-Set up subviewer as follows under options
a.check force fullscreen
b.check stretch images
c.set max# of photos to 2000
5-Select File> Open Preset
and navigate to the folder that you unrared
6-Open totfem.svp in the totfem folder
7-Set your duration (in minutes, i usually go 60 to 90.. 120 tops)
8-Select Run Preset

While watching this I prefer to listen to my favorite music. Music puts me in a trance and being bombarded with messages while trancing to music.. Get it? I think you'll know if you're in a trance by how quickly time seems to pass. An hour goes up before I know it by following this.

On a side note, I have a fairly decent computer and this preset can take 5 minutes + to load. Once you click Run Preset, subviewer should disappear, this is when it's loading, you're computer may look like it isn't doing anything, it is. One of 3 things should happen, -the preset will load, -your computer will hang (time for an upgrade?) or -you will get an error message (figure it out..)

Also, I'm very happy to share this with you all and would love to hear about your results.. However, if you can't get this to work.. I don't offer tech support.. figure. it. out.

If you like this and you would like to see more, message me as to what you would like to see and what you feel would be a fair price for my time (I don't work for free, I made this for myself after all), and I'll let you know if it's something we can work out. Aaaand, if the response is good enough, maybe I can work something out with emg?

Thank you for your time ladies and I hope you enjoy!! :)
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » April 4th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Also, if you don't know what subviewer is, it's a program that flashes photos with messages at a high rate of speed on your computer screen.

It's suubbblliiimmmmiiinnnaaalll... :) Get it? :P
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » April 4th, 2011, 8:02 pm

sorry, i wouldn't know how to go about doing that, try it out if you can k?

it's not a video file
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » April 5th, 2011, 8:36 am

hi
id love to see it but rapidshare gives me this when i click

Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pypr420 » April 5th, 2011, 9:21 am

I'm guessing rapidshare only allows 10 downloads? I'm re-uploading it right now. Will have a fresh link shortly. If anyone has a better option speak up! :)
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » April 5th, 2011, 9:34 am

http://rapidshare.com/files/456020712/TotalFem.rar
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » April 5th, 2011, 10:23 am

that last link worked for me but i dunno, megaupload? i had no idea rapid share had this limitation...

thank you!
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pypr420 » April 5th, 2011, 10:46 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVQPSL91

Here's a megaupload link if the other one doesn't work, and you're welcome! :)
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » April 5th, 2011, 12:16 pm

mmm i love it
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newman » April 5th, 2011, 12:56 pm

Good Work! You have a lot of images there, that must really have taken you some time to put together.
newman

Postby MacGyver » April 6th, 2011, 9:23 pm

nice pic collection. the subviewer does not work but, i think i figured out how to make the pics flash quickly so only your subconscious should be picking up the messages, 2:32 in length, 43.3 MB in size, and i have the format in windows media audio/video file format.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby oddboyx » April 12th, 2011, 10:50 am

Subviewer was built for older OSes. It's intended for windows, but there's a jsubviewer out there that is a java implementation so solves the platform limiter.
oddboyx
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » April 13th, 2011, 6:45 pm

works fine for me, windows 7, try changing the compatibility in properties to an older os. i didn't have to mess with it though.
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » April 14th, 2011, 12:03 pm

I think someone should make it into a Video file.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pypr420 » April 22nd, 2011, 5:26 pm

A bit relieved I uploaded this. Had to wipe my hd.
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » April 23rd, 2011, 6:58 pm

After the reboot, subviewer no longer works on my pc. I'm guessing I had previously installed something that included the driver that allowed it to work.. Anyways..

For convenience sake and by popular request, I've made it into a video file that works great on repeat in media player. I left it without audio so you can listen to what you like. This is my first experience with video editing software but I'm very happy with the results. What I listen to and suggest, if you're serious about feminization is:

Ms Barbie Induction
Ms Barbie and Kendra at Spa
I am A sissy
Crossdress Experiment
Little Miss Squidgy
Little Miss Squidgy Limp
Little Miss Squidgy Panties
My Girl
and Fem
(my Favs anyways)

I also like to play Benny Benassi's hypnotica in the background. I start with the Barbie files which I'm new to but sound promising and anything after that is random.

I hope someone here enjoys this as much as I do. :)

Comment please!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTUW1QP9
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » April 23rd, 2011, 8:28 pm

pypr420 wrote:After the reboot, subviewer no longer works on my pc. I'm guessing I had previously installed something that included the driver that allowed it to work.. Anyways..

For convenience sake and by popular request, I've made it into a video file that works great on repeat in media player. I left it without audio so you can listen to what you like. This is my first experience with video editing software but I'm very happy with the results. What I listen to and suggest, if you're serious about feminization is:

Ms Barbie Induction
Ms Barbie and Kendra at Spa
I am A sissy
Crossdress Experiment
Little Miss Squidgy
Little Miss Squidgy Limp
Little Miss Squidgy Panties
My Girl
and Fem
(my Favs anyways)

I also like to play Benny Benassi's hypnotica in the background. I start with the Barbie files which I'm new to but sound promising and anything after that is random.

I hope someone here enjoys this as much as I do. :)

Comment please!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTUW1QP9

Thanks for uploading this.
I also listen to both the barbie files before. But only for about two weeks though. The only affect I got was dreaming of cross dressing
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pypr420 » May 3rd, 2011, 3:43 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNET6ECQ

Here is an audio rip of a youtube video I particularly enjoy.
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » May 4th, 2011, 1:13 am

tanyaslave wrote:I second Blackjaz
So you been getting the dreams as well. I stop listening to the file as well, but just yesterday I was dreaming of cross dressing D:
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pypr420 » May 4th, 2011, 8:51 am

I find I notice my tittie-hardons more often, actually I've found that all of Lianns files are pretty much fantastic/
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum