Maid and Butler Training!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Maid and Butler Training!

Postby Maid_Hazuki » June 15th, 2011, 11:42 am

The maid training is already giving one of my students good results so I have decided to start butler training as well. Maid training will involve dressing as a maid and feminization is also included as a maid can not be a male. Butler training is almost the same but for guys who wish to remain a male. My maid training is 10 dollars a week and Butler training is going to be 5 dollars a for anyone who starts before July 1st. After July 1st it will be 10 dollars a week for new students but it will always be 5 dollars for people who start before July 1st. Email me at moon.hazuki@gmail.com to get started or leave your email posted here and I will email you as soon as possible.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby alicerb » June 17th, 2011, 8:55 am

Was just about to post my mail and then saw the pricing. Don't wanna shell out for something that's not guaranteed to work. Sorry.

alice.giggles@yahoo.com[/b]
alicerb

Postby Dischordian » June 21st, 2011, 10:50 pm

I have been in Maid_Hazuki's maid training for a month now, and it amazes me when I think about how much I've changed in such a small time. I've gone from a slob to a neat freak, caring deeply about my making my enviroment sparkling clean and gaining much internal satisfaction from doing so.
Granted, prior to training I was interested in feminization, but hadn't had any success. Since training began I've broken many taboos I previously wouldn't have dared. I have a growing interest in men, and I'm actually seeing physical and mental changes towards femininity. Hell, I've started wearing panties daily and would wear much more female clothing if I weren't staying at a friends house until I can get a place of my own!

I've experimented with two prior masters, and believe me when I say hazuki is the real deal. The hypnosis regimen I've been on (along with a few supplements of my choosing) is showing real results, and the various assignments and tasks have taken me to new heights I wouldn't have previously dared.
Dischordian

Postby Maid_Hazuki » June 26th, 2011, 9:13 am

Thanks for the support Dischordian :) My student Dischordian has gotten very good results and has changed a lot mentally. In the start he didn't seem to know much about cleaning as most males don't but now he seems like a cleaning master. He has been with me for barely a month and he is being slightly feminized physically, he is a neat freak now, he wears female clothes and loves the maid outfits I pick out for him, and he is becoming interested in men. That is a lot of progress for about a month. Email me at moon.hazuki@gmail.com and try my maid training. You will get results. I need a few more students and a few more people have a desire to maids so join and become a maid :D
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby alicerb » June 28th, 2011, 9:17 am

While that's really attractive for me...I just don't know it's worth it when I don't know it will work.
alicerb

Questions

Postby Plaat » June 28th, 2011, 7:51 pm

So I pay and get files, this sounds good, but when you say you send maid outfits and they ones we wound order and pay for? That would make sense, I simply want a full run down on what is expected of students.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum