Grow-Bust and other Breast enhancment products.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby gail_tgirl » June 27th, 2011, 9:18 am

Tanya...I would be hesitant to spend scarce money on herbal products.
I have used hypnosis alone and while it takes a long time and will never be as beneficial as being on hormones, it has worked.
I will post some updated pics in the near future.

gail
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby pypr420 » June 27th, 2011, 6:46 pm

i'd start with fenugreek and red clover. i'd also recommend searching for the flat to fem breast enhancement guide. herbals can be bad for your liver and in my experience only work in massive doses (7 supplements 4 times a day). and they are rather expensive

http://www.sissify.com/juice/herbals.html
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Postby Kimber1 » June 29th, 2011, 6:36 am

It is true that red clover, fenugeek, etc. may cause some very minor effects....however, pueraria mirafica is many, many times more powerful than red clover, and estrogen is the queen.

Its like a balance, if your hormones are relatively balanced, you may be able to tip the scale and have great success with pueraria mirafica. If your body has tons of T raging through it, herbals will not do much...at that point you need E and T blockers. Everybody reacts a bit differently.

I've used them all, clover, pueraria mirafica, and even for the past month or so a very light dose of estrogen. I will say that, for me, puerria mirafica hits the boobs pretty good, at least for me, and even made my hips expand by about 1 inch.

Also, and this is probably the most important thing, you need to diet a bit before you start, which gets rid of "man weight" so that when you add "woman weight" it will show better. It really, really helps.

I've been working at this for about 18 months, so I do have some personal experience and perspective.

18 months, 5' 9", weight lost 15 pounds from 170 to 155, hips from 36.75 to about 38.25, waist moved up above/near belly button and any belly flab gone from 35" down to 32" and with a corsett I can get down to 29", underbust reduced from 35 to 34, and almost a B cup now. I used to be about 7.5 inches from the center of my chest over the nipple to just below the armpit, and that is now about 8.75 inches, and my nipples kind of point a bit out now rather than forward.

I am feminizing, but don't want to go fulltime....

So, best wishes and good luck. Oh, and one other thing, don't believe anybody who tells you what will and will not work, as its different for every person.

I read somewhere that there are very, very small amounts of estrogen in sperm...if true, maybe all my self-sucking & swallowing has had some influence. Its really fun. I mean, really, really fun. 8O
Kimber1

Postby jan » August 13th, 2011, 10:50 am

I agree with Kimber1 - pueraria mifurca is very effective.

I used the breast cream to decent effect, and had to stop because it was becoming noticeable. Your nipples get so sensitive while using it that its a bit addictive, so be careful.

There are decent prices available for the cream on eBay - maybe the cheapest I have seen.
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby BecomingX » August 13th, 2011, 3:15 pm

I agree, pueraria mirifica has worked well for me. I gave up on the cream though and just went with the pills. Definitely induced breast growth and shifted some fat around the hips after a few months but as Kimber1 has said what works for some may not work for others. Guess it depends on what is flowing around your body.

Best of luck
xx Bx xx
BecomingX

Postby homerj1620 » August 13th, 2011, 7:29 pm

I took Solaray's "Female Hormone Blend SP-7C" (two pills three times a day) for a fairly short period of time (weeks), but I quit as it definitely made my breasts grow. I was hoping for more general effects. My mood massively improved when I was taking it, though.

I'm going to start taking it again in a few months, though, when I'm more in a situation where I can live with those effects.

It's fairly cheap on Amazon ($13.99 for 30 days worth).
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

About the boobs.

Postby Haxsaw » November 7th, 2011, 5:08 am

Dear Girls,
I made a bust expansion file on this site. I had a flat chested girl use it and after one month she started showing so much I found her very attractive. You need use it once a day, everyday for a week or more. I used it on this other girl back in my home state. She doubted, seriously doubted it could or would do anything. After one month she thought her bras were shrinking. Into the second month she had a comical talk with me. She was angered yet happy at the change. Many of her friends noticed and she was happy. Considering she was suffering from depression it was quite a boost for her.
Homosexuals here take birth control pills to add curves.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum