Newbie wants to transform into a girl once and a while

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie wants to transform into a girl once and a while

Postby gabby_85 » August 10th, 2011, 5:51 am

Hi there!
Just found out that is possible to feel yourself into a woman's body anytime you want via hypnosis and I'm thrilled and ansious! It's like a dream come true and I really want it.

I'm a little lost arround here though.
Could someone help me? What are the best files to begin and getting used to this kind of experience.
Yesterday I tried Bra Filler. Heard it 3 times. I felt kinda relaxed and nice but nothing happened. Are there stronger and weaker files?

Please don't ignore my post. I understand there might be a couple of answers to my questions on this forum but couldn't find any... I don't want to bother... Just help. I'm sure this is a beginning of a new world to me so I'm also sure I can help others as I'm getting more experience.

NOTE: I don't want anything permanent. Just for fun and for me to play, dress and feel like a girl when I'm alone.

Best!
(sorry about my poor english...I'm portuguese.)
gabby_85

Postby Senna » August 10th, 2011, 9:58 am

Try this file

XGirlTime
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=1427
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby gabby_85 » August 10th, 2011, 10:06 am

Senna wrote:Try this file

XGirlTime
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=1427

Thank you for the response. I sure will.
Worked for you?
gabby_85

Postby Kimber1 » August 13th, 2011, 8:27 am

Gabby, fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on perspective, you will find the pleasure is so intense that there is really no going back. Within a year, you will be masturbating with a small vibrating dildo up your tight little hole, thinking about nasty things that today you wouldn't consider, and as you cum, you will gaze longingly at your own cock.... Your mouth will water. Yes, I think thats a fair estimate of where these powerful things will likely take you. I squirm in my seat just thinking about it. 8O

Ok, my girlie wannabe, here are a few recommendations. As quickly as possible, before they are deleted, get Catgirl's GoGo Girl and GoGo Bubble. They are free. Get any other free Catgirl files. Find the Allison in Love files that are free, and they will help you on your journey.

Thats a start, and if you dare, listen to Curse Stroke Sissy, oh, I suggest about 20 times over th next few weeks.

Everybody raves about the Squidgy files, and they are amazing, but, if you like your cock getting firm and able to shoot creamy cum, beware....

I like bending over and sucking my own cock, so I can't listen to those wonderful Squidgy files. If you do yoga for about a year, you will get flexible and learn many girly things you can do with your own body. So, if you start to crave cum, mmmm so good, you can, you know, satisfy your needs without the risk of aids.

Also, I suggest you get an "Aneros" device. It renders girly type orgasms that you can just ride and ride, like waves of pleasure that wash over you, in increasing intensity.

Well, I guess thats enough for now. Good luck.
Kimber1

Postby Fjm » August 17th, 2011, 6:06 am

Hello Gabby, since you don't want anything permanent I would not listen to any curse files or permanent feminization files such as the ones suggested above.

If you do I agree with Kimber1 that you "will find the pleasure is so intense that there is really no going back", beware just *one* listening may irreversibly shift your thoughts.

You could stick to trigger files.

The one I suggest and like the most is GS-TrigWoman2; very enjoable and pleasant human voice to listen to.

What I do is listen to the file feeling the effects in trance, then if the trigger will start working with "practise" good, otherwise I just enjoy it this way.

In fact, don't expect the awake trigger to immediately work and I would absolutely not expect awake visual hallucinations. I think tactile and mental sensations when triggered are more achievable, but it takes practise.

Something that may help you is exercising visualization when you are awake, creating a detailed image of you as a woman that you can "re-use" when you are in trance.

Good luck.
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum